Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I have to tell somebody!!

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    First off, you signed up, I guess for the money. Which is okay. But being in the ARMY just cause being in the ARMY makes nobody a hero. You serve cause' you singed up. Do your time. Be careful, look out for your buds, and take care. Come back home, and get a a job and take care of your family. Peace Tina
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Thank you for serving Krista. Thank you for putting your life on the line for my freedom. Thanks also to your wife for all she is eduring without you back here. Be safe and come back. We need men like you at home too.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

Thank you for your service. I never had the ST-1s to take fem garb into the field. It must be nerve racking. Be wise and be safe. Feel free to share whenever you get the chance.

Hey, you should be in good company here because we have a LOT of active duty and prior service here ( I did 12 years active duty army myself).
    So thanks for your service, and keep your head down over there. The good news is that "this too shall pass" and soon you will be back to the states where you can enjoy a few more freedoms

Quote Originally Posted by Tina P Hose View Post
    First off, you signed up, I guess for the money. Which is okay. But being in the ARMY just cause being in the ARMY makes nobody a hero. . . .
    I'm not entirely sure that I agree with that. When I joined, it was a peace time Army with no serious expectations of war in the immediate future, unless it was a world ending war with the Russians, in which case we are all gonna die, not just those of us in the service. In other words, it didn't take a hell of a lot of courage on my part to sign up to serve my nation and play my small part at earning the freedoms that I enjoy.

The folks that join these days though are aware that they are headed for combat, and they are aware that they are putting their lives at risk in the service of their country, and they do it anyway. How else do you define a heroism?

Thank you for your service to the country! I have a friend from High School that has seen several tours in Afghanistan. You guys have some serious cojones! If anyone does discover your purchases maybe you could tell them they're your wife's and it makes you feel closer to her. They may kid you for being whipped, but not otherwise! Come home safely!

Like the rest, let me say thanks for doing a nasty job for us, and play, and work safe until you get home!
    Tina B.

I appreciate the sacrifice you are making for your country. Enjoy your little nightly dressing retreats and hurry home safe and sound.
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

Krista,

Thank you for your service.

If we donate (New) items do they make it to this "free store"? If so is there a paticular organization that puts the free store out there? Just thinking next time I'm shopping I could pick up something to donate.

Dee

Gold Member
    I'm with Kimberly. I signed up when there were no wars or actions of any kind. A pretty easy thing to do. But anyone who signs up now has to count on making their way to the Middle East or other unsafe region. That takes a special and strong person. Thank you Krista!!

I just want to say THANK YOU to all that have served this country of ours. "SHEEPDOGS!!" And once agian thanks for your suport.

"Christy_M
    Thank you for your service. I never had the ST-1s to take fem garb into the field. It must be nerve racking. Be wise and be safe. Feel free to share whenever you get the chance."

Just so everyone is tracking, I do not underdress in the army or take my things out in the feild, it is for my alone private time only, Im not that brave, that takes more guts than i have.

Jessica Keys
    Thanks for you service and as DocSherry said .........you're part of a long line of patriotic dressers! Hang in there and persevere! You'll be back buying nylons at Walmart before u know it!

As A Nam vet (68-69) I used dressing as my way out of reality after a year of being home and it saved me hon.
    Better then the Army shrinks were doing for me. ha-ha. I could lose myself as Jessica and dressed full time for years.
    I still do from time to time...but not as much...just have the good memeries and that is enough anymore.
    Take care and make it home safe to the land of the big PX.

I salute you Jessica Keys

My dad is a Nam vet (67-69) Marine
    That was a tuff war

Thank you for your service.

If we donate (New) items do they make it to this "free store"? If so is there a paticular organization that puts the free store out there? Just thinking next time I'm shopping I could pick up something to donate.

Dee

Im not sure who runs the "free store". But if you (or any one else) want to donate i can give you my apo, and i will make sure the goods get spread around in my battalion. We are always getting packages for soldies "operation shoebox"
    Mail call around here is like Christmas time.

Tina P Hose
    First off, you signed up, I guess for the money. Which is okay. But being in the ARMY just cause being in the ARMY makes nobody a hero. You serve cause' you singed up. Do your time. Be careful, look out for your buds, and take care. Come back home, and get a a job and take care of your family. Peace Tina

OK, Im not trying to sound mean here, cause everyone has there own opinions, thats why this country is so great and thats why the 1% (The sheepdogs) serve this country to protect its "sheep" in war time and piece time. Even when the sheep do not like the sheepdogs around.

Now about me and why i joined the army.I live at both ends of the scale, my male side is very male, a servivalist, a conquierer, and kill all additude,and yet loving, gential, and giving male. My female side is well very female, soft and kind.
    I am 39 years old and a husband and have 3 boys 11, 12,and 19 i sighned up at 37, went to basic at 38 and showed up most of the kids i might add. Did i join for the money, Well as a civilian i made ave 50k a year as an infantrymen i make 20k a yr plus the army benefits,so no its not about the money. There is not just one reason why i joined, there are many. . I will try and list all the reasons why.

To change me and my families lives
    To do what i should have at 18
    To do my part
    To go to war
    To kill
    To be apart of history
    To add another chapter in my live
    Stability
    Benefits
    To feel like i ment something in this world
    To try and make places like Iraq a better place for the people here.

The army is my job.
    And i am no hero. Im just a guy that likes to CD.
    Last edited by Krista M; 03-28-2011 at 06:09 AM.

Krista,
    Thanks for your service. In today's world, anyone who volunteers for service is a hero.
    I did one tour in Nam in 69-70.

Platinum Member
    Thank you for your service Glad to hear that your wife is so supportive.

Thanks for all of you that serve and have served, but I don't think that DADT applies to TS/TG/CD.

As I have read the instructions, it's focused on gay or lesbian behavior, generally outside of everday military operations. No matter what your sexual orientation, you cannot display sexual "activity" at work or on duty (like it never happens), no matter what.

If, let's say, you are at the local mall, and see one or two same sex people holding hands or kissing and you recognize them as military folks you serve with, it does not matter now. You could report them, but the "idea" is that it will not matter at all, and the UCMJ will not engage. Then, there's the rumor mill..... who knows how that will work.....

I'll have to find it from the training, but I am sure that TS/TG/CD is still not allowed at all.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

How is this best said ? Let me think a second. The milatary is known, for big sign up checks. Take a look at the National Guard situation, yes the check is good and you can be a new pick up truck with that check, but has to pay the dues. Is the price of say 20 K, enough for one to leave the family ? And what for just a bunch of BS ? It is not a must win situation anymore. I honor vets every year, and thank GOD or whoever that the guys in WW 2, put there lives on the line to save peace. I also respect and honor the vets of Korea and Nam. I want all who chose to serve to be unharmed and all health be with them. But it is a job that one agrees to do and is not drafted. To be honest, I work or have worked with a few of milatary people, they are good people, but with a very few exceptions, thery are not the sharpest tools in the chest. But then again either Am I. So it goes.

Banned Read only
    Krista, from an infantryman of forty years ago thanks for your service. Keep safe! Concentrate on the job! Get home safe!

PS: I had to delete several paragraphs of my comments before hitting "enter." Some comments here do absolutely nothing to honor vets.

Thank you Krista for serving our country, and doing a job that Must be done! You have my respect and admiration.

Enjoy those panty and bra sets when you can, it's nice you can get at least a small amount of privacy now and then, and it's so cool that your wife thought to include something special in her care package to lift your spirits!

Come home safe, and I pray the Universe will watch over you until then!
    [SIZE="3"]The Universe Is Love, Enjoy Your Time In It!!![/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How is this best said ? Let me think a second. The milatary is known, for big sign up checks. Take a look at the National Guard situation, yes the check is good and you can be a new pick up truck with that check, but has to pay the dues. Is the price of say 20 K, enough for one to leave the family ? And what for just a bunch of BS ? It is not a must win situation anymore. I honor vets every year, and thank GOD or whoever that the guys in WW 2, put there lives on the line to save peace. I also respect and honor the vets of Korea and Nam. I want all who chose to serve to be unharmed and all health be with them. But it is a job that one agrees to do and is not drafted. To be honest, I work or have worked with a few of milatary people, they are good people, but with a very few exceptions, thery are not the sharpest tools in the chest. But then again either Am I. So it goes.
    You should really think before you write.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

Lets add up my big sign on bonus

sign on bonus..............................$0.00
    renlistment bonus........................$0.00
    Pride for what i am doing...............Priceless

The person that made that remark clearly had no clue.

I have never been in the military but have been aware of the draft since the Vietnam War. I also remember and give honor to the thousands of young men who were drafted into the military and gave their lives for the freedom of people most of us will never know.

Feel that we must win the war against terrorist and rogue nations if we have any hope for survival.

I appreciate your service. Krista M
    Jessica Katherine Moore

The sign-up and re-enlistment bonuses are for the select few. The jobs that are hard to fill/retain will have higher bonuses than those that are easy to fill. I recall my enlistment bonus was 2K, which I didn't get because I didn't serve for two years after my enlistment date before being ejected to go to college and get a commission. The shopkeepers and yoemen do not receive large bonuses but a lot of the technical personnel do to keep them in the service instead of going out to the civilian world. The military pays the minimum of what the leadership thinks it can to keep personnel - they think it will cost more to continuously train new people instead of retaining and providing advanced training to those who are in for 8 - 12 years. It's a money game.

And even though it is a volunteer service, that doesn't mean there isn't hardship for relatively little pay. For the soldiers on year long tours of duty overseas or the sailors on deployments for months at a time - it is a hard life for both the service member and for their family.

Best wishes and avoid becoming a bullet sponge.

I really should leave this alone, and shut up. So I will. God Speed to those who choose to serve, and thanks for what you do. BTW I do have a clue. My clue is to shut up NOW and pray for peace and tell any WWII vet, that I see see thank you, infact I do that and they seem to apprecaite it. NOW is the time for me to shut up. Cause it ain't about me. Now lets talk about religion !!!! LOL !!!

Now lets talk about religion !!!! LOL !!!
    Glad you have a sense of humor.

lol

Krista - stay safe! I know it is not as bad as it was but it only takes one bad day to ruin a tour. I did two tours in Iraq, in Korea now, and I am on the clock for Afghanistan next. I am happy to hear you have some "things" to help ease the time. I did not take anything for my two deployments and was too petrified to try to buy anything (my wife did not know). I regret it now. I am having a much better time in Korea (I do at least get to wear panties under my uniform and dress on evenings/weekends). I plan on taking clothes and a wig when I deploy again. Feel free to drop me a line if you need a fellow Soldier to talk to. SAPPERS LEAD THE WAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Krista M View Post
    Now i will not be under dressing while "on the clock" It will be only at night in my room.
    I can not chance getting caught or god forbid we take contact while out in sector and I get hit. That would be a hard one to explain.
    If for nothing else the t-shirt your wife sent and the panties could easily be explained as her's if your ever caught wearing them.
    Just both of your way of being close to each other, and it was her idea lol.

And your response to any negative comments from any non married guys ??
    Oh did I mention they were my extremely hot WIVE'S things

Be safe, keep your head down and get the Frack out of dodge in one piece

PS:
    Not to put a downer on your only other outlet over there [this site]
    but just remember that big brother is always watching, so be careful.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Thank you everyone for your support. It really means alot to me.