Thread: Dance Class?

Dance Class?

I keep getting offers via Groupon, etc for things like 3 dance classes for $39, etc.
    I desperately want to go to these lessons en femme. I have danced in the past and know the basic dances. The studios are usually on the other side of town.

So, three lessons with a female instructor. I can pass but the voice is often a giveaway and my lack of dancing practice in heels will probably be evident. Go en femme? Or been thinking of going mid-day when the studio is probably slower in heels, hose, a light skirt with a tight femme t-shirt...........no padding, minimal makeup, and just telling her I cd and wanted to learn how to dance like a woman? Getting done up before each one might be difficult if I'm going all the way. Any feedback?

Just thinking about dance lessons in heels is exciting!!!!

I use to dance in heels and I agree it is so much fun! I say go with what your comfortable with! I, myself would go all out! I wouldn't want to feel cheated! Just go and have fun!

Might give her a call first to feel her out. Chances are she'll be fine, but you never know. I know I would welcome CD's into my business, but I'm a CD!

Silver Member
    Just remember that at $39 it's most likely a group class. There will be other people there. Can you carry yourself in a group of strangers for an hour? Then go and have a good time.

Stephie

It's 3 individuals, 1 group, and 1 "party" . Only real interest is in the individual sessions. We'll see. Definitely thinking about calling ahead and getting a feel for things!!! Thanks......

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    Actually it might be quite enjoyable going and being part of a group, I have tried being part of two different women's groups where I live and it has taken me to whole new levels in my experience of cross dressing and gender expression.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    If you feel comfortable with it I say go for it, make yourself happy!

Hugs
    Trisha

I have been taking belly dance for 2 months, not dressed en femme, but not exactly dressed male either. To me, it is pretty satisfying to be accepted as an equal by a group of women, and a nice way to express my feminine self.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

It sounds like a very exiting experience, I would say call first or get there early and just ask the instructor if she is ok in teaching you with out pointing out any specifics... some times it is better when they see how you look.
    I hope you go for it and have a ball out of it!!! and I would love to have that oportunity.
    Love.
    Lucy.
    With Love and Kisses...

Lucy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucy-pink/