Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dressing for a few minutes...

Banned Read only

Dressing for a few minutes...

This morning, like a few others, I woke up and before getting dressed in my work/ordinary clothes, I put my denim miniskirt on for about 10 minutes.

Do you ever put one item on for just a short period of time before getting dressed for work?

You betcha..most mornings as it fits into my schedule daughter is off to school at 6:50 ...so I get to dress for about an hour most mornings.

Alot of times I will be dressed going to work, in the car. Usually wearing a skirt and pantyhose. I will then change in the car before I get out. I am fortunate enough to get to work early, while it is still dark out. I love it. I love the feeling of driving in a skirt w/pantyhose, especially with leather interior

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Not exactly, but I do to put on feminine things when I get up though.....my underwear! I always wear panties and a bra no matter what.

When I get home I change in to much more girly clothes and stay that way until bedtime.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I used to but now I only seem to dress when I have the time to dress fully. I really need to create a femme image now with wig, make-up etc. I think the make-up is just as important as the clothes and they complement each other and its a long time since I only put just a skirt or pair of tights on.

Gemma xx
    Last edited by Gemma Rhodes; 09-26-2005 at 01:57 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Hello Heathr When I was in the closet I would use anytime alone to dress in what I had and that wasn't too much for many years, just a few items hidden at back of the garage.

love mand xxx

When I get up I'm already in a nighty.

I've bee car pooling with my wife recently due to gas prices, but before then, when I got home from the gym I'd dress in one or two items before finally getting ready to go to work.

Of course, it's panties everyday, too.
    DonnaT

makeup/n/stuff I find it hard to... adjust quickly..eh?? "K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

I have basically done that. Just a couple of weekends ago, I had a free Saturday to do some choes around the house. So I put on my levi sjirt and tank top and went to it. When I had to go out, I just shanged the skirt for a pair of shorts, kept the tank top on.

Richelle

5:30 AM, The clock radio comes on.
    5:35 AM, The other clock radio comes on. Get up, slip on a bra and insert the forms. Get a clean pair of panties, put them on. Put on a pair of earrings (clip on's (dammit)). Get my favorite night gown and float it over my head, like a shroud of feminity it surrounds me and completes the morning routine.
    I get the morning coffee, do my internet crossword puzzle and read the comics.
    6:15 AM, Start taking it all off, except my panties (can I say that word now?). Put on the drabs, get my lunch together and pack it into my bag, that some co-workers have called a big purse. It does have all the stuff I need to get through the day. So... I gues it is.
    6:30 AM, Get in the car and head off to the job.

40 minutes in the morning to be who I want to be. But it feels exceptionality good for some strange reason. Well. I guess there's nothing really strange about it, is there?

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    In the morning, after bath, shave, toothbrushing, etc, - I put on my work uniform, and the last thing to go on is my work shoes. For a few minutes, before the socks and work boots, - I put on ankle stockings and heels, and walk around a bit, the I take them off, and on with the workboots, and off to work! --- This "little bit", is enough to keep me going all day, until I can get home and dressed the way I REALLY want to be! ----- I DO have my painted toe nails to make me feel good thru the day, under my workboots, and my "Sally Hanson--- Hard as Nails", but that is all.
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

Yes, indeed...

There are mornings when I feel the need to dress, but don't really have much time to devote to it, so I will wear.....

a slip (perhaps with my bra and forms underneath), or

a pair of nylons and my heels with my regular terry cloth robe, or

my nightgown

It seems to help get my day started off right.

On the weekends, when I have more time, I dress more fully
    JayeEdgar

This above all, to thine ownself be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man

Hamlet: Act 1, Scene 3 [Polonius's Advice to Laertes]

Well, I work 2nd shift, by choice, and I had to work this weekend. This morning I decided to do some shopping. I went to Lane Bryant in sorta drab, or drag, I had on a t shirt from Aveue, LB jeans, bra and panties from LB, thigh high nylons and my 12W loafers from Avenue. I went to LB to get a couple pairs of dress slacks. And I decided I deserved a couple pair of jeans. Well I didn't argue with me I wasn't sure of the size to get, ok I did but, I wanted to try them on. No problem, is what the sales lady said, let me show you to a fitting room. After I got my new clothes, I had to go get groceries and then go home and get ready for the pleasure palace. But it was a lot of fun for a few hours.

I enjoy slipping into a pair of panties and bra while I'm shaving in the morning and getting my lunch ready. It's a great way for me to start the day,even if it's only for a little while.

I wake dressed, and really enjoying just eating breakfast in my little pink pj's, before donning the shirt and tie.

Fem Reborn
    When I know I'll have some time alone I put on a bra with forms and stockings and then cover them in drab. I feel that I have more energy to do work around the house, including typical "male" work like carpentry or painting. Of course the minute I hear a car in the driveway I must remove the forms and slowly peel away the fem clothing underneath as the opportunity permits.
    I look forward to these times alone as Marsha but I also look forward to my family returning from wherever they've been. My self realization as feminine is depending less and less on the clothing that I'm wearing but I do wish that I could dress en' femme more.

Monicacd00

dressing in the AM

I find it makes the day more relaxing after being dressed in the morning for a short period of time. It's fun to dress and chat in the morning to get your day off to a good start. This way when you are bored at work, you can think back to the fun you had in the morning. Also, it's nice to keep a pair of panties on and if possible a pair of hose to feel during the day.

Kisses,
    Monica

Wink early am for me

since i work at night alone from 11pm to 7am .when i know the building
    is empty. il ove to slip into my pantyhose cincher and heels and dress
    and prance around on those tile floors to hear my heels on the tiles. i have
    to becareful since there are security camera's on the floor.one good thing
    im in security so i know where they are.from 1am til 5am 4 hours of
    fem pleasure.im not brave to put on makeup yet but just to have the clothes
    on is definetly sure delight.
    my fem clock is racing and i need to catch up.im not getting any younger.someone please help me.

As I dress as a female full-time I spend my time before going to work beating my hair into some sort of acceptable tangle, and doing my makeup... the clothes just get thrown on before I run out of the door.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heathr1
    This morning, like a few others, I woke up and before getting dressed in my work/ordinary clothes, I put my denim miniskirt on for about 10 minutes.

Do you ever put one item on for just a short period of time before getting dressed for work?
    No, I just go the whole hog and go out the door to work - but then you know that by now.

My only frustration is my job dictates.....................no skirt

Anne

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    my problem would be that it is too much work to take my clothes out of hiding for just 10 minutes so I usually have my mornings alone since i work 3-11 so unless i can get in at least 2 hours or so i dont get dressed. like this moorning got all dressed when wife called and said she is coming home from work sick. so i had to change and put all my clothes back only dressed for 30 minutes, it was niot worth it was just a tease

i know how you feel

Quote Originally Posted by cdcheryl
    my problem would be that it is too much work to take my clothes out of hiding for just 10 minutes so I usually have my mornings alone since i work 3-11 so unless i can get in at least 2 hours or so i dont get dressed. like this moorning got all dressed when wife called and said she is coming home from work sick. so i had to change and put all my clothes back only dressed for 30 minutes, it was niot worth it was just a tease
    when i lived i n ny i worked nights.but i arrived home my kids out to school
    my wife was a matron on van and made two runs aday.so i was home by 7:30am i would quickly get dressed before you know it by 8:30.i have to change and pick her up at work.just an hour or so.its takes time to dress up and get made up and then have to remove it all over again.now living in pa wife doesn't work two daughter's home i don't know when i can get dressed.
    i wish i had that hour now better than nothing.
    my fem clock is racing and i need to catch up.im not getting any younger.someone please help me.

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    It looks like come november my shift might be changing to 7-3 that means home with the family at night, i love my family but I also love my time alone I dont know how much time I am going to have to dress once that happens.

Haley Pink~

Every Day!

I get up every day and wonder why I have to dress in male clothing to go to work. It should be up to the person as to what they wear. Not the sex.
    If I want to wear a skirt and blouse to work with a nice pair of Heels I should be able to. But as it is, I can't! Pout

But some day I'll be retired and will spend my days enfemme at home and some away also. Without caring what people say.

Haley

Yes. Sometimes it's just for a short while. In the mornings before everyone is up, I can at least slip on a nice sweater to keep warm while I have a cup of coffee or two. When I find myself with an hour or two alone, I can dress pretty fully, no eye makeup (it's just too much hassle), and just be a lady for a while. Then it's back to drab. The best are mornings when no one's home, wife's gone to work, and I have several hours to really do myself up.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/