Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do you call yourselves GGs and GMs

Sometimes I'm baffled by people here mentioning affiliation with General Motors.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar
    The definitive test to determine the gender of a chromosome is to pull down their genes.
    [SIZE="3"]Leslie[/SIZE]

"In these shoes?"

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieTG's~SO View Post
    I CAN HAVE A BABY THROUGH MY CERVIX THROUGH MY VAGINIA INTO SAID DOCTORS HANDS and only if I need to I CAN DELIVER MY BABY THROUGH AN INCISION INTO MY TUMMY into said Doctors hands.
    Unfortunately, although that can be an attribute of being a GG, it cannot be used to differentiate with 100% reliability. There are too many GG's who for any number of reasons are unable to bear children but that does not make them any less of a Female At Birth despite what their depression might tell them.

BTW, I am not deaf.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    Unfortunately, although that can be an attribute of being a GG, it cannot be used to differentiate with 100% reliability. There are too many GG's who for any number of reasons are unable to bear children but that does not make them any less of a Female At Birth despite what their depression might tell them.

BTW, I am not deaf.
    How I read that was that it was the shared experience of giving childbirth that defines genetic girl. And those who have the posibility through the shared experience of menstruation .

So if you have amenorrhoea, it seems you are not GG.

Well. Okay. What about the genetic male, what are the qualifications? The discussion is a little unbalanced with to much attention on GG. I feel the genetic males have been a bit forgotten in this.

Any GMs around?

I actually did have my chromosomes tested, because a doctor saw characteristics in my body that would indicate XXY but apparently I'm XY, chromosome wise I'm just a regular man, how then is it I want to become a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by JamieTG's~SO View Post
    AND I BLEED, AS IN BLOODY, BLOODY PAINFUL CLOTS/CRAMPS EVERY MONTH AND I MOST LIKELY WILL RUIN every SAID PRETTY, PRETTY PANTIES that now, NO amount of scrubbing with any cold water or solution can ever rescue (let alone my lovely sheets!)
    Try hydrogen peroxide on the stain and then cover the stain with salt. (The salt will turn red when it is ready to wash). It usually works like a charm for me. You risk that it takes the color out of some fabrics, but how much uglier is a hydrogen peroxide stain than a period stain, you know?

JenCD, I had to work in a lab above a genetic-testing clinic. It's a good thing you don't have Klinefelter's Syndrome. Believe me those MEN are usually very unhappy to have the characteristics that they were born with and do NOT want to become a woman. They also do not want to have trouble with language skills (often requiring special schooling to help with language development), they do not want to be infertile, and they do not want to be at risk for breast cancer and osteoporosis. Of course, these symptoms vary with the individual but in general I see unhappy patients that want more out of life and not people with gender dysphoria.
    Last edited by Shananigans; 04-03-2011 at 11:54 AM.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck