Thread: I should Have Left Them In

I should Have Left Them In

OK, I'm sitting at the computer in a bra, boobs, and blouse when the doorbell rings. I slip the blouse off over my head, pull the boobs out from my bra, slip on a bulky sweatshirt, and answer the door.

Two well dressed women are standing there, holding Bibles and wanting to talk about saving my soul. I tell them no thanks and close the door.

I should have left the boobs in!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Barbara
    It would have been a great time to ask for guidance and help as you just might be a woman in a mans body!
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

I've positioned my main look out just near the door. The blinds are nearly closed and when I hear someone coming up the driveway, I peer every so timidly under the blinds and check out who it is. I can tell the engine noise of the postal carrier and the SO. I'm even getting good at the neighbors cars. They have a certain way that they approach the driveway and you can hear that.

I haven't the opportunity to answer the door en fem....

yet..

Renne....

I answered the door to the UPS guy in a Kate Gosselin wig, skinny jeans, 5'" pumps and a gorgeous silk shirt. He laughed and said Happy Halloween. Granted it was Halloween... Does that count?

Platinum Member
    I'm almost always dressed when I work at home - took a package from the UPS lady last winter, wearing a cute sweater dress, stockings and heels, forms, makeup and jewelry. She didn't bat an eye. At least she didn't faint!

Yes you should of! How many times have I told you that!! You should of left the blouse on too! And remember to always freshen your lipstick before answering the door! FOR GOODNESS SAKES! Hugs!

Yes, you should have left them in.

LOL, been wanting to do this since before I started CDing. Your giving me bad ideas
    My GF calls me Sasha since being lost in the fog

Sorry for the missed opportunity, Linda! It could have been a lovely chat!

About a year ago the doorbell rang while I was fully dressed, getting ready to go out. It was a local real estate salesman who wanted to know if we wanted to sell our home. I told him that we did, but that we weren't ready to sell just yet and that he should check back.

A month later he returned. I was en drab at the time. He said, "I spoke with your wife last month and she said you were interested in selling. . . "

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

It has'nt happened to me with the bible ladies (or guys) yet but I know they'll be starting on their soul saving crusade soon, and when they do I'll be greeting them in full dress. I doubt there will be any adverse reaction because I think they've seen it all by now. However if there is a negative reaction I'll just tell them that 'My maker loves me just the way I am".
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

a while back I would have been mortified, now if its Witnesses I'm gonna answer & watchem run

Gold Member
    Yes; living them in a must, how ever, I would have left the shirt off also.
    Now that would have been a site. Who knows, they might douse
    you with Holly Water.
    Rader

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm NOT sure I get it, Linda!
    U took OUT the forms because u were expecting---------?-----at your door? And, because it was ONLY bible toting GGs, u wished you'd left them in? Who were u EXPECTING? The National Inquirer photogs?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I'm NOT sure I get it, Linda!
    U took OUT the forms because u were expecting---------?-----at your door? And, because it was ONLY bible toting GGs, u wished you'd left them in? Who were u EXPECTING? The National Inquirer photogs?
    I wasn't expecting anyone but my neighbor or his children often come to the door with a question or problem.

My wife doesn't know and I'm certainly not going to let the neighbors tell her about it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda