Thread: Killing Time at Big Lots

Killing Time at Big Lots

I was doing a food delivery today and had some time to kill so I went into Big Lots and was checking out the panties and bras. There was a fellow in there that was obviously quite nervous. Every time I walked by he went from looking at the panties, bras, and girly socks to checking out the men's briefs. He did it several times. I wanted to tell him to just get what he wanted and no one there cared what he bought, but I refrained. He had a cart full of junk, probably to cover up what he was really there to purchase.

Just had to share!

Just hope he was able to get up the nerve to get what he wanted. It can be hard on those just starting out to shop.
    Tina B.

It's funny how no one gives a woman buying male underware or clothing (presumably for "her man") a second though , but turn it around and everybody thinks you are shopping for yourself because you are some kind of wierdo.

I once bought panties and socks for my wife for Christmas (as a joke because that's what she buys for me) and the SA at Pennys tried to suggest a different size.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

It might have helped the poor guy if you had walked over and picked up a couple of packages of panties and maybe a bra. WAIT A MINUTE! THAT GUY WAS ME!! LOL

I would have browsed the panties myself just to show him that he wasn't alone.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I agree with Carol! I would of picked up a pair of panties and said these are cute! I hope they will fit me!

I know what you mean. I'm gettin' quite confident shopping in the makeup isle and every once in a while, I'll glance up and see a male down the isle, looking at makeup. When he spots me, he scoots... Oh well, one of these days we'll meet up I'm sure... This CDing isn't as uncommon as one might think....

Renne.....

I was looking at the make-up in a Wegman's a few weeks ago and it seemed like I made the ladies there a might uncomfortable. They didn't stay that long looking after I started browsing and no one else stoppped while I was there.

I thought about picking something up, but he seemed uncomfortable enough so I went and looked at makeup.

Banned Read only
    I think this post is about self-confidence so let me tell you what I did on this rainy day. I went to a discount department store wearing thong, bra with forms, fairly tight bootcut girl jeans and a jacket over the sweater, as I passed a mirrow I could see the two points of my breasts pushing the jacket out and the jeans definately were female, nobody gave a second look or said anything. This is called a confidence builder, and it was really cool to have done it.

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar
    I frequent the cosmetics aisle at CVS so frequently the department manger always greets me, asks about my wife and signed me up for the beauty club. She even saved some discontinued lipstick I had previously inquired about.
    [SIZE="3"]Leslie[/SIZE]

"In these shoes?"

Junior Member Princess_of_Hckloins's Avatar
    I've noticed this a couple of times while shopping. Some guy will be looking at the makeup or panties and will be nervous if he is spotted.
    [SIZE="3"]Haley[/SIZE]

I work at walmart and you ought to see how many guys come through with either panties and bras or other feminine attire. They put the femme item underneath a shirt or something. They almost always pay cash and are quick to leave. I was browsing after work and there was a guy browsing, I walked into the isle he was in since it is my favorite isle to buy from and he walked away instantly. I bent down to look at stuff on the bottom shelf after pulling my pants down a little and hiking up my thong. He must have saw because he walked back into the isle and started browsing. I found what I wanted too, and as I left, I said, "i love shopping for bras and panties, don't let shame take that from you." he smiled and said thank you and I wished him a good day.