Thread: A rather odd problem,any idea's/suggestions welcome

A rather odd problem,any idea's/suggestions welcome

OK so as a lot of you girl's know im a semi closeted cd. my wife knows and excepts. Any way here's the the problem. I have been losing weight but in the lower part of my abdomen just above my waist line witch is giving me a nice but still plus size figure. Im "with out intention or reason" gaining in my breast/chest area right today im at save a lot and im with my mother,sister and wife and my mother says "your starting to look like dolly parton. I could only wish,however tonight i notice my nipple's poking thru my t shirt. so i went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror sideways, I have actual breast,small but very noticeable in my t shirt. Dose anyone have an idea on how I can tone down my hi beams with out wearing my bra under my shirt? Dont get me wrong i love the fact that im developing this figure,but when im out in drab the last thing i need is my family making comments like that and drawing attention so that when i do get up to going out dressed a local dont howler out,that's a guy. thanks girl's i know i can count on you
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

With the obesity rate what it is, and climbing... a third of men or better have man boobs, and I'll guarantee "fat" is gonna come out of someone's reptilian brain long before "crossdresser."

In other words... you're kinda normal. Sadly. I don't think anyone is going to jump to conclusions.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Have your hormone level checked. I'm serious . Sounds like low testosterone and high levels of estrogen .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

I agree with Niya, it might be a good idea to get your hormone levels checked.

But I'm a little confused, are you concerned about the actual size of your breasts? Or about "my nipple's poking thru my t shirt"?

If it is about nipples, you might try little silicone nipple covers like these from Amazon (click here). I think they are also available (although at a higher price) from Walmart. I use them with snug t-shirts and they aren't quite perfect, but they are definitely better than protruding nipples!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

My wife uses a product called "Dimmers" which are similar to the ones Persephone linked too. Me? I'd just wear an undershirt for now and stick with the diet/exercise plan until the man-boobage stops
    -Sedona

You may be developing Gynecomastia. It's not uncommon in men. For more information and a pretty disturbing photo, click on this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

For the most part it's my nipples thats most concering to me. I never thought about it being a hormon inbalance,ill have to ask my docter about that. in the mean time the weather will permit sweat shirts for a few more weeks. Thanks girl's i new i could count on you.
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    You may be developing Gynecomastia. It's not uncommon in men. For more information and a pretty disturbing photo, click on this link:

Bahaha! I love how the photo is an unlit closeup. Probably some poor bugger in his basement. God bless wikipedia for this moment.

Hello AmberLynn

Gynecomastica in older men may be a symptom of a serious underlying issue which may or may not be connected to hormones. I won't mention any names or her underlying issue, but there is at least one member of this forum that fits this profile.

You would be well advised to seek medical advice about this. Something isn't right.

In male mode I call mine "well defined pectorals" and if anyone queries I tell them what do you expect when I bench 350 on a rep. Then when I am become a femulator, their my sweet little boobies. Oh no I am labeling.

way back in 79 when I was outed it was partly because of nipples. My breasts were developing and to hide them and the (large) budding nips I wore a lined AA bra and tight t shirt under a "regular" shirt that all had to come off in the chemical shower. Tania I agree...thats what mine are now after several years of Dr prescribed steroid use in the late 80's early 90's...

Jenn

i've grown into an Acup and love it. working on Bcup. don't care what people think!!

Silver Member
    The other day i had worked with new work clothes and got a bit of irratation on my nips so the next day i covered them with small very inexpensive bandaids. All better now. Moral, wash new work clothes first!

Hi Amberlynn, if you are loosing weight rapidly from your belly area and at the same time have a rapid increase in breast size or nipple enlargement this may be caused by the release of aromatase enzyme in your body. Aromatase is a naturally occurring enzyme in both men and women that converts testosterone in to estrogen. This can cause lower testosterone levels and higher estrogen levels in men resulting in gynecomastia (manboobs) I am very familiar with this; for genetic reasons I have had unusually high levels of aromatase all my life resulting in breast development starting at age 15 or so. For many years I took prescribed aromatase inhibitors such as Aramidix, but eventually had to stop because the side effects outweighed the condition. I have noticed that when I don't take aromatase inhibitors for some time, my female side seems to come out more and more. (not surprising if estrogen levels go up and testosterone levels go down.) This is a much more complicated subject than my simple outline here -- look up aromatase enzyme on Wikipedia for more info. A doctor can give you tests for both testosterone levels and aromatase levels. There is a down side to high aromatase levels that includes possible prostate problems, sexual dysfunction, a risk of osteoporosis or even male breast cancer. You might want to talk to your doctor about your concerns, Allana

Yawk! That was disturbing, I want to vomit!

Ericka
    She's back

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka2 View Post

Yawk! That was disturbing, I want to vomit!

Ericka
    You want boobs? Those are "man boobs"!

There are many suspected causes of Gynecomastia, but mostly, it just "hapens". Just as with products designed to increase breast size in women, there are products designed to decrease breast size in men with Gynecomastia. Most don't do a thing except make money for the sellers.

Surgery for Gynecomastia is big business.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Silver Member
    When I was young I was always teased about my boobs. Even in extremly good physical condition I had them. When I gain weight they don't get much bigger, and when I lose weight they don't change much. I easily fill a 36C bra. Anyway the good part is I don't have to wear forms. I have worn pushup inserts for sepcial occasion cleavage.