Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why do you dress?

why do you dress?

(1)do you dress because it excites you sexually?
    (2) you dress because you wish you were born a girl?
    (3)You dress for other reasons ..if so what?

B). I dress because i wish i was born a girl.Adrianne.

interesting question. i started dressing just because i liked the clothes. they felt nice. and i liked being "pretty." but i don't wanna be a girl, yet when i dress i think like one. in essence, it really gets me going sexually.

pretty pretty princess

why

i dress cause i feel more relaxed,i sometimes wish i was born a girl,hesitate about hormones,find myself to be passable if i ever decided to go out.it just puts me in a differen't mode and i feel so soothed.laid back.i hope to find a gg that likes and accepts my cding.

michellle

(3) I like to consider it a form of Zen art :undecided:; it greatly enhances quality-of-life; it has infinite creative possibilities; it's not the easiest, but it's the most beauiful, and therefore most pleasant, way to go through life...

...or perhaps not...
    [SIZE=1]
    Marge, you being a cop makes you the Man, which makes me the woman. And I have no interest in that!

...besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.
    ~ H. Simpson

Silly goose, of course that's not me in my avatar![/size]

I started dressing because I love the feel & look of the clothes - that lovely smooth feeling & tight clothing.

I still feel the same, but as I've matured (supposedly ) it's also now more about wanting to look good and lets face it, women have that down to a fine art form.

When I dress now, the feel of the clothes sliding over my skin excites me, but it can't just be anything nowadays - I have to take time to try & look sexy (I think beautiful is stretching it a bit far )

Paula.
    Living on the edge might be dangerous, but it has an awesome view!!

Banned Read only
    Yeah just the clothes.
    So much choice, so much variety.
    I love being Andy.
    I love being Angela!

Love Angela XX
    Last edited by Angela Burke; 09-26-2005 at 10:41 AM.

colin_stuart
    For me, I've always found the female form more attractive than the male form. Which makes sense for me, being a straight guy.

And since women's clothing, properly fitted, is infinitely more flattering to the female form than men's clothing is to the male form (not to mention infinitely more fun), I choose to dress accordingly. When I can, of course.

The way I always answer this question is that I dress up for comfort and relaxation.

mommy makes me !
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Aspiring Member

Yeah well!?

There are very probaly several reasons why i like to dress and wish i could a lot more if and when not all of the time really. I Like the cloths the feel and texture of them the colors. styles that male clothing just does not have
    the very softenss of the clothing. It is very relaxing indeed and then yeha the sexually nature of wearing the cloths. But then way down deep it is very problay just the very desire that i do wish i had been born female. I do not know why anyone might pass up this to be a girl hmmm sure there are porblems as i have most often stated but then just being human is and can be a problem so it does not matter then which sex you might be. But to me being female is where i would really rather be really there is just something about it that i realized a long time ago. Like there is nothing wrong with wanting to be a girl. and i do not understand why some think there is. the female sex is the natural sex anyway. So!.

I would consider myself TS, i.e. not that I want to be a girl, I am a girl inside. Of course that may mean transistioning or not, probably not for now.

I dress because that is who I am, but it is saddening because who I see in the mirror is not quite what I have in my head... but FFS can change that a bit

I never really got sexually arroused by crossdressing, although I could use it as a means of sexual arrousment, just as I could looking at say a nice lady. Wearing a dress feels right, not relaxing, etc. Funny thing is I HATE most of the clothing that CDs wear... too revealing, I like wearing the kind of stuff GGs wear...

I dress because of the inner urge that I have.

Good thing I like the way the clothes feel and the way they make me feel.
    DonnaT

Why do I CD

HI All: I believe everyone must have asked themselves this question a time or two. I cannot add anything new to what been said, I can say that I still want to wear lingerie after I have been satisfied either with my GG SO or by myself. I would wear lingerie constantly if I didn't have to work with a bunch of men in close quarters for extended periods of time. And if I could, if I were accepted I would wear a skirt everyday I wasn't wearing a dress. I prefer womens clothing with the almost infinite textures, colors, styles available to them.

I dress because i a happier, I dont know why i first did i just did and loved it, and the more i dress the more i need to dress, and yes i would like to be a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by DIANNE
    Cus I'd get cold.. (sorry )
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Well stop showing off by going outside

virtualize
    i dress because i love the feeling of girls clothes, a skirt has so much freedom ,a dress feels so goodd and girls clothes a fitted better.
    I often would like to be a girl more than i boy perhaps mostly i am a girl called emily inside :P

I dress so my outside appearance matches my inner soul.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

for me its no/yes yes and yes.

I started dressing at about 7 or 8 years old and as such it was not sexual. Now though it can become sexual. why just about anything can be sexual if you want it to be.

Yes I always wished I was born a girl, but since I'm not I just do the best I can.

Ally

Wannabe, wannabe, wannabe

I don't quite feel, as many other TG's apparently do, that I'm a girl in a guy's body. Maybe I just don't have as extreme a "case" as others. I just wannabe, wannabe, wannabe a woman, and dressing in feminine clothes, and engaging in many other private feminine behaviors (like walking with a sway when nobody is looking) is as close as I can get.

Hugs,
    Susie

I dress because I enjoy dressing as a women.Wearing my bras/girdles, skirts,putting on makeup does get me sexually aroused.But I also enjoy when I am dressed but that feeling isnt sexual.Its the feeling you get when you know this is who you are and what you want to be.
    I do wish I was born a women,having real breasts not a penis.But I wasnt so I wear lingerie,put on makeup and skirts to feel like a women I should have been.

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    1) Same reason people that drink, mostly cause it completes me as a person, I think I was cheated at conception.
    2) Sometimes
    3) I like clothing choices, I have yet to find something that feels better than nylons on my leggs... I can't get enough. Like at the end of a good movie or book, you feel left hanging and crave for the sequeal. That's how I feel everyday about dressing.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

I dress because....

B) I wish that I had been born a girl, so I dress up as one and try to make myself look and act as much like one as I can.

Hugs
    Michelle xxx

both 1 and 2. .. a mix

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]