Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who likes to wear girdles?

Who likes to wear girdles?

What styles do you have and how long have you been wearing them?

I have one open bottom girdle and its made by Rago and five high waisted-long leg girdles.Two made by Underscore (J.C Penny) three different styles by Rago.

The girdle was the first article of womens clothing I ever wore.I snuck a white OBG by Playtex from my mom and I never quit wearing them.

Actually I just love wearing lingerie,from a 40DD $15 bra from Sears to a $75.00 40DD bodybriefer Van Bien. It doesnt matter,briefs,pantyhose or a nylon P.J. set.

Diana

I love girdles and shapewear.... got many of them. one of my faves is my 19" rago. it really tucks my tummy in so i look more feminine...

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

I have open bottom, longline body, corset, longline girdles, I have even one that is a body girdle and has a opening at the crotch for peeing.

Love to wear girdles.A playtex rubber open bottom girdle was the first item of female clothing that I tried on and I enjoy wearing girdles to this day,especially when accompanied by a long line bra.

Yeah, longline pantygirdle is the way to go for me: no panty lines when bending.
    But comparing the new shapewear with corsets - I think the corset winns and todays woman have to look much more on their figure as in the corset age.
    What you think about comparing shapewear with corsets??
    Norbie
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

I have also worn shapewear for many years. I mostly wear "all-in-oes". They tend to hold me together with-out being too uncormfortable. I will usually wear them all day when at work, under my regular drab clothes.

Gertrude

Me Too!

I love wearing girdles too, especially open bottom ones. Love the "tight" feeling, the way garters & stockings feel against my legs. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Thumbs up my first time i dressed i wore a girdle

Quote Originally Posted by Gertrude
    I love wearing girdles too, especially open bottom ones. Love the "tight" feeling, the way garters & stockings feel against my legs. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    when i was 12 and started dressing up
    it all began wearing my mother's lycra panty girdle and playtex living bra and seamed stockings.when i had on that lycra girdle i didn't want to take it off
    but when mother came home off it came.i think i like to back to girdles than cinchers and pantyhose.my favorite was the one piece girdle all in one with bra also.those were the days.give me girdles any day.
    my fem clock is racing and i need to catch up.im not getting any younger.someone please help me.

Hi All: The first thing I ever put on was my sisters UW black lace cup Vassarette bra. It fit so perfectly I couldn't believe it. Then before I could turn to leave her bedroom (the bra was on the floor) there was the matching LLPG with lace edge. It went with me once I got it on, I was so enchanted I decided to keep them. I still wear pantygirdles everyday except when its so hot I have to wear a brief,and my favs R from Wacoal and Olga. I adore the Wacoal hi wasisted with boning in front. I wear my Olga and a Flexees shapewear cami for workouts under my Tshirt and shorts. I still believe that the man that invented Lycra Spandex should have won the Nobel prize.

Quote Originally Posted by norbie
    Yeah, longline pantygirdle is the way to go for me: no panty lines when bending.
    But comparing the new shapewear with corsets - I think the corset winns and todays woman have to look much more on their figure as in the corset age.
    What you think about comparing shapewear with corsets??
    Norbie
    I believe corsets/shapeware give the same results but the corset is a vintage design that goes back to the 1800's.Knowing I am wearing the same thing women wore back then is exciting for me.

jamie2cd
    I have many girdle and shapewear, I would say my favorite is my pink rego all in one with six garters

Aspiring Member
    Hello Diana Well I'm affraid I'm going against everyone else here

Yes I wear a panty girdle when out anywhere or when anyone vists home, but I think I would be streching the truth if I said I find them enjoyable to wear.
    However to get a nice smooth finish to the front, well girls like us need something

love mand xxx

I love wearing girdles and stockings. From the day I discovered my mother's obg to now I still wear them. I have 12 all obg. I find that the higher waisted ones are more comfortable to wear. My favourite is the Rago 19in which is comfortable and shape enhancing. I have worn this for up to 15hrs continuous with no discomfort. Georgina.

I have to admit that I too like girdles and stockings. I remember back when I was younger and would put my mom's girdle and stockings on. It really felt good. One thing about both open and panty girdles, you don't have to worry about tucking it in. But you do have to be care if you get sexial excited. LOL

JoAnn

Quote Originally Posted by mand
    Hello Diana Well I'm affraid I'm going against everyone else here

Yes I wear a panty girdle when out anywhere or when anyone vists home, but I think I would be streching the truth if I said I find them enjoyable to wear.
    However to get a nice smooth finish to the front, well girls like us need something

love mand xxx
    Maybe its a love/ hate relationship that you have with girdles mand.

Diana

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyfydiana
    Maybe its a love/ hate relationship that you have with girdles mand.

Diana

Hello Diana You're probably right
    I do find them a litte too restricive but I would never be seen without one on.
    You see I don't tuck, just call me a little squeamish when it comes to doing that, so a girdle is the next best thing to smoothing "things out".

love mand xxx

Hello Diana You're probably right
    I do find them a litte too restricive but I would never be seen without one on.
    You see I don't tuck, just call me a little squeamish when it comes to doing that, so a girdle is the next best thing to smoothing "things out".

love mand xxx
    Maybe you need one with less control mand.

I buy the ones that have a split crotch,it makes it easy to use the bathroom but "things" end up coming out.
    Last edited by ladyfydiana; 09-26-2005 at 06:22 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Hello again Diana

I did a little post on this thread, oh did that make my eyes water

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...hlight=tucking

love mand xxx

Hello again Diana

I did a little post on this thread, oh did that make my eyes water

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...hlight=tucking

love mand xxx
    Hi mand,I love your post.

Diana

Love girdles, corselettes & all-in-ones. Have been wearing them for years. Love to wear more than one at a time. I have a black smootie that I wear with a T shirt when I ride my bike & love to wear them while swimming.

I have several pieces of shapewear, panty brief girdles, longline girdles, all in ones, open bottom girdles, several corsets, and a girdle slip. My SO thinks I'm crazy because she hates wearing a girdle.

love to wear girdles

I love wear open bottom girdles and all in ones with gartered stockings. I sometime wear them with no panties underneath. It feels great. BTW do you girls wear the panty over or under the girdle? I wear them over. It is easy to take off with having to un snap all those garters if you wear them under. Barbara

Haley Pink~

Hmmmm? Girdles HUH?

Well, yeah I'm way into cinchers etc. Woooo Hoooo thats way me.

I'd try this before I did pay the money for a Corset.
    Try a cincher first. E-mail Rose and tell her all your ideas and She will help you with sizing etc.

Rose@TheStockingStore.com

Try a cincher first really. this is less expensive and would get you used to the idea of waist reduction. If that's your thing.
    http://www.thestockingstore.com/

Haley
    Last edited by HaleyPink2000; 10-03-2005 at 05:55 AM.

lovemybras
    i love to wear bustiers, sometimes more than one, but am pretty sure my favorite thing is a bra. or 2. along with lots of other lingerie!!

Hi every one. I haven't posted much yet, but find that I like this board. I have to say that I've had a passion for girdles since around the age of four. I would put on my gramma's playtex rubber open bottom and just sit behind her rocking chair, doing what........... I don't seem to remember that part. But girdles have been a part of my life ever since. I have maybe a dozen or so of assorted styles. Probably my favorite on is a white satin front and back LLHWPG. Fairly strong and the satin front and back is what I feel is to die for, I wear both a pair of panties, panty hose and also a pair of nylons. Sorry the post is long.
    Love to all,
    Diannna
    Last edited by Diannna; 09-30-2005 at 09:23 PM.