Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's time to come clean about who, or what I am.

It's time to come clean about who, or what I am.

So.. um... hi.

I'm going to preface this by saying that a LOT of people are going to be mad at me for not being honest, and for that I apologize. But PLEASE just give me a chance to explain what I've done for the past, what-- 4 years now maybe?

I've in the past gotten comments like “Wow you look like a GG” and “Wow your female voice is great!” If you go back to maybe my very first pic post on this board, there's someone in the comments who says something along the lines of, “Sorry, not my first trip around the block, that's a RG, a real girl” And I showed “proof” of me in guy mode to sort of, quell those suspicions.

So.. uh... about that...

You can probably guess by now where I'm going with this. If you've seen the movie “Fight Club” you know that two of the main characters met by going to support groups for people struggling with illnesses and addictions for the moral support that they gave each other. Having certain emotions directed toward them became addictive.
    I felt the same way everytime I got complimented on my pic, every time one of you left me a message about how beautiful I was. That can be as addictive as any drug. But the truth is, I'm actually not a crossdresser.

I am, in fact, a dress.

I'm a dress trapped in a man's body. I know this might sound strange to some of you but please bear with me. I've seen some womanizing, philandering, borderline nympho men express their desire to BE women by sleeping with women, getting as close to them as one can. Later when they transition into womanhood, they freely admit that the sex was just an outlet for who they were.

Well, I've been wearing dresses since I was four, not because I wanted to be a girl, but because I longed to be a dress myself, and it was as close as I can get. I long to be worn to parties, to be washed on a rinse cycle, to be hung by my straps to dry in the cool spring air until my hem smelled like a refreshing wind.

But no more deception, no more games. I've decided to start a support group for people who identify as articles of clothing so that we can talk with one another about issues that only WE understand.

You can expect to see www.transfabric.com in about a week or so.

Thank you for all your support ladies and once again I'm so sorry if any of you feel betrayed.

Another wind-up is it? I think its an April Fool Joke. But you do like winding people up don't you?

Very Good Violet, Best post of the month and its only the first of April
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]

Hi Violet,
    I think it took a lot of courage to come forth and make such an admission. There are a lot of us who still deny the fact that we're dresses, and I for one admire your honesty.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Ah, I wondered about that. Some part of me was always saying, "Yeah, sure she's a guy. Most guys aren't a cotton/poly blend, but Violet? It's pretty obvious where she stands - I mean hangs."

Kathi

This is really, really interesting. After all my time spent thinking of what I was, I never came across the possibility of being "transfabric." I would love to hear more about this, because I'm genuinely a curious person. I hope you don't mind me browsing around the group.

But anyway, I'm glad you have come to terms with yourself, and us as well, on this matter. Best of Luck and I truly hope your site serves a great help to those who feel the same way you do.

~Katrina

Gold Member
    I'll bet next you will tell us you are dry clean only!

Had me worried until I remembered today's date.
    My name is Carol.

Banned Read only
    Oh, I just can't take this!!!!!!!! You lied to me!

Hi Violet.
    You look good to me.
    You look good to me as a girl. Someday I'll see you doing one of your comedy routines one day since my family is in Towson....I'm here/I'm there. It will happen.
    I'm a dress too, but I'm one that like power tools & old cars. Put me in a cocktail dress on a Saturday night and I'm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    I'll bet next you will tell us you are dry clean only!
    NO! Those people are WEIRDOS!

Oh wow, Violet! I am SO relieved! You are so much better than I thought you were! I'd had you pegged as pantyhose!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I thought she was a blue wig.

- Diane

I'm a pair of panties.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

Aspiring Member
    Violet you had us all fooled

Well, I always suspected as much Violet but out of politeness, I never mentioned it to you.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm so glad you finally had the courage to come out and be the item of clothing you've always wanted to be, and who am I to judge you. Good on you for being so brave!
    Last edited by Samantha Scott; 04-02-2011 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Cnt spel

Violet,

Thank you for opening the door to reality and giving us the freedom to "come out" with the real truth. I myself have been hiding behind the mask of cross dressing for far too long. But you have made it okay to be who we really are, Thank you, Thank you.

love, The Breast

I always figured you to be a dress Violet, but the question is what kind of dress?
    Tina B

Sigh. I guess the cat's out of the bag.

I, too, am a dress. This probably surprises nobody. Looks like we have the beginnings of a support group going here.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

best... April Fools... EVAR!

Yes, Violet, I get the dress part. But how much of the time do you actually spend in the closet?

I confess too: thing is, I'm not a crossdresser...

I DON'T wear crucifixes!

"There are a lot of us who still deny the fact that we're dresses"
    yeah, some here even try to pass themselves off as JEANS!
    Last edited by Fab Karen; 04-02-2011 at 08:42 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

For get all the crap! I just want to know what size and If I can buy you!!!!!!!Hugs!

Platinum Member
    Your not in Kansas anymore Dorothy.

Orchid