Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How effeminate Are you??

I don't really consider it effeminate. I mix male and female clothing all the time and I'm just being "me"

My wife considers me hopelessly effeminate. Even when I wear business casual in drab I often wear blush and lipstick. I don't have distinct modes of male and female.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Some additional thoughts -

The only time I think of myself as masculine is when I sing with my basso profundo voice. Otherwise I think of myself as ether genderless or feminine.

Johanna

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy Kay View Post
    When in guy mode, and I am happy to be a guy, I do not wear anything fem.
    Same here. All boy when dressed as such. Though I do like my 501s a little tight. LoL

Platinum Member
    Depends. I suppose when I'm out dressed in heels, a woman's top and a touch of make up, that some people might consider me a tad effeminate. But that's just the outward trappings. I know that despite my stature, some of my mannerisms - not practiced behavior, just things innate to me, are rather feminine. I still throw a ball like a girl, I've had comments on how I walk, sit, etc. I can't freaking help it!

I am pretty girlie but I haven't gone out in public yet in female clothes just make-up. But I want to eventually go the whole distance. It is just a matter of time and money.

Outside of dressing I don't wear anything feminine, but do catch myself with a effeminate walk around the house sometimes.

I can't imagine anyone would see me as effeminate when I'm in male mode.
    I'm probably not effeminate in girl mode.

Karen Sue

I have wanted to respond to this thread for a few days but wasn't sure how to best express my thoughts. I don't think I look effeminate or dress in any way effeminate, but I do think some aspects of my personality are more effeminate by social standards. This has caused some to pick on me through out my life, but I've learned to ignore those people and I now embrace those things about myself.

What am I referring to? Well, things like I prefer chick flicks to action movies. I love fashion and have always preferred the red carpet to the awards show etc. Probably lots of other things that I can't think of right now.

I know that this is a bit different from what the original post was about, but this is exactly what I thought when I read the title to this post.

So, feminine, yes; effeminate, not only no, but "hell no!"

Quote Originally Posted by joan47 View Post
    Do you think you might look a little effeminate in male mode with any feminine changes you have made or clothes you wear?
    I am moving toward total femininity 24/7 with my SO's tacit approval. Meaning, she hasn't stopped me, amazingly, only helped me in the process. That said, I am spending less and less time in male mode every day away from the house now, but even then it is definitely not "Effeminate," by a long shot.

It's become quite obvious to anyone who sees me now, i.e., permanant acrylic nails, pink painted toenails, and my (new) small protrusions in the chest area, etc., that I am just feminine; just the way I'm developing it to be. Gaining an awful lot of confidence being out with my SO, more and more, I do so want to show off by wiggling the gluts, tho, so maybe I'm moving in that direction, who knows?

BTW, most of the women we met on "our" extended day out today smiled broadly at me, and one lady at Walmart, as we departed the store - with my 2 new women's short-shorts in hand that I had just bought for the onset of summer - even stopped us and gushed all over us as such a "Lovely Couple." Surprisingly, being 100% feminine, for almost 6 hours, sans makeup and wig, not one male even gave me a sideways glance today, that I was remotely aware of?

I told my SO today, yet again, that I never want to buy or wear male clothing ever again, but that can't possibly happen because of possibly jeopardizing my current and/or future "critical" business relations.

So, feminine, yes; effeminate, not only no, but "hell no!"