Thread: Dancing with the Stars....Is it just me?

AKA Elizabeth, Latin Girl

Dancing with the Stars....Is it just me?

I have to admit, when I see dancing with the stars I am in awe....

The women......hmmmmmm!!!

First, Kim Johnson today was yummy. I look at her and I have to say, that I want to dance like her, then I want to wear what she was wearing today, and then I want to have her body. Next and really really next.....I WANT HER!!! She is so freaking hot. Sorry, just had to say. My guy mode came out.

Hehehe....funny how that is, be like her, dress like her and then want her. Ahh, the life of a crossdresser...

Just me being me...

Silver Member
    I know the feeling. For me it's the reverse sequence too.

Speaking of shows like that, have you ever seen the video on YouTube of the version of that show from the Philippines when Filipino actor, model and TV host Paolo Ballesteros danced in full drag? Not only does he look fantastic, he danced really well and was very feminine in most of his movements.

He's done other stuff in drag on TV too. He seems to really enjoy it too, maybe he's one of us?

Carol

Check it out:
    My name is Carol.

Ediosa

I feel the same way about that show. It fulfills both my girl and guy fantasies.

Paolo Ballesteros is awesome, better dancer than any of our current contestants on DWS.
    Dana Fleming

I don't care for the show that much but have watched it at times just to see the wonderful sexy dresses and how the girls move and dance, especially the pro dancers, Cheryl Burke etc. I don't want to be with them however, I just want to be them.

I would love to have access to their wardobes. I love some of the dresses they wear. The smaller and sexier the better.

AKA Elizabeth, Latin Girl
    Julogden,

Thank you for that video, that was awesome. That was currently a dream of mine, that I was one of the dancers and asked to do one of the dances dressed as a women. Luckily Paolo has the figure for it. I don't....

Aspiring Member
    Me too. I wish I had the figure to wear some of those beautiful dresses

I don't want Kirstie's body.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Aspiring Member
    You are a doll. I love redheads

I would love to be in his shoes !!!

I still look at women but I only see the clothes they are wearing and how good they look on them. I see shoes and boots that I would love to wear. lol
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

My SO and I watched DWS, last night, me in my new stretch miniskirt dress from eBay, pink bra & panties, black stockings on garters and Mary Jane flats. My SO dressed in her usual boy-type cloths. After a while SO and I got up and tried a few dance moves of our own -- pathetic compared to the real thing, but at least we didn't fall down. In my opinion Chelsea has a near perfect body (Chelsea and Mark) Not the best dancers, in my dreams I wish I could look like her, but I'd need to lose about thirty pounds and thirty years among other things!

It sure would be a tough job looking like those beatiful creatures but I can still dream