Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Earliest Crossdressing Memory?

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    10yo raiding my aunts closet when staying at my Grans house (mid 70s),I donned yellow maxi-dress,tan hose and pink button thru cardigan,luckily my colour matching has improved through the years

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I was 7 when I tried my little sister butterfly custom she used at school. I like it a lot.

We had a foster child living with us. I was an only child, so my folks wanted company for me. One day we were playing in the bedroom and she daed me to put in her panties and slip. I took the dare, and it felt really good. From that point on I was always looking for items from my mother and cousin that I could try on. Fell in love with panty girdles from the moment I tried one on.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

I was 10 or 11 years old and went all in my first time. My best friend's mother and sister dressed him from head to toe complete with wig, makeup, jewelry, etc and as he paraded around the house, they made such a fuss over him... especially his older sister on whom I had somewhat of a crush... I was jealous. At my first opportunity there after (parents were out for the evening), I shaved my legs (not sure why as I had no hair to speak of), put on a pair of my mothers pantie hose, full slip, mini dress, matching pumps, wig, added a little lipstick and blush.... headed out for a walk around the neighbored.... even attracted the attention of a car full of boys... (it was the early 70's and it was a short dress... lol)... Anyway I think I enjoyed the attention more than anything. Well that's my first cross dressing memory.

I was 3 or 4 also....think I had been brought to a wedding and was supposed to be sleeping in bed. Got up and wrapped my blankie around me and pretended to be the bride walking down the aisle

I was about 10 when I first tryed on one of my mothers girdles and her stockings.
    I love being a girl

It seems to me that we recognize our crossdressing tendencies at a very young age. I can clearly remember my friends mother painting our nails with pink Cutex nail polish when I was 5 or 6 years old. I liked it a lot then and even more now, 59 years later, now I

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I remember, as a toddler, clomping around in my mom's shoes. Much later, maybe in my early teens, I was poking around in a downstairs closet and came across some of my mom's old clothes, and tried on a dress, pantyhose and pumps (the last time, until recently, that I had access to women's shoes that fit me). After that, until college, I'd occasionally try on some pantyhose, maybe a skirt and blouse, and try to squeeze into shoes that were by this time too small. Into my 20s and 30s, I maintained a curiousity about crossdressing, online or secretly ordering some tasteful publications. It wasn't until last fall, now in my late 30s, that I finally decided to dress all the way -- my own outfits, lingerie, hosiery, wigs, makeup, jewelry and -- at long last -- multiple cute pairs of heels that fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer4cd View Post
    It seems to me that we recognize our crossdressing tendencies at a very young age. I can clearly remember my friends mother painting our nails with pink Cutex nail polish when I was 5 or 6 years old. I liked it a lot then and even more now, 59 years later, now I
    I think you make a good point. If "caught" at a young age, I wonder what difference the reaction of our parents' makes to our future dressing or desire to do so?

When I was 10 or 11 I can remember raiding moms dresser, she had a pantyhose and night gown drawer. I would slip on some pantyhose, and a nice night gown and parade around the house until mom got home. I also used to wear my grandmothers pantyhose around the house while she was out. One time my great grandmother saw me at the top of the stairs with pantyhose on, she just shook her head in disbelief. What always sucked was my foot would fit grandmas boring slippers, but would never fit moms cool heels. Everytime mom would disgard a pair of panyhose because they had a run, I would collect them, wash them and keep them under the bed. One time I came home from camp and they were all gone, deep down I know my parents know I CD.
    Take Care,
    Mishell
    Mi~in a~Shell

Year 1959, I was going into grade 2 and had begged my mother to buy me a beautiful pair of shiny, bright red girl's shoes. I wore them to school and was mercilessly harnessed by all the other boys. I dug in my little heels and insisted on wearing them every day for the whole year. Throughout my school years I wore various female articles, shoes, tops, jeans, and panties and a bra or two, much to the consternation of teachers and counselors. At one point I remember being sent to a psychologist and made to look at Rorschach inkblots. I always wondered if they learned anything interesting from my answers? This experience helped to form my life-long attitude about CDing. If people don't happen to like the way I look then they can just go look someplace else, thank you very much!!

Allana

Aspiring Member
    Hello Everyone: The first experience I can recall is at the age of six or seven. I was snooping thu my older sisters room and happened upon a white lace,strapless longline bra. For some reaso I felt compelled to remove my shirt and try it on. It had about ten "hook & eye" closures on the back so of course I couldn't fasten it.

I remember my surprise at how stiff,scratchy and unyielding it was. But it was enough to start me down the road to a lifetime of CDing.

Danielle

I remember thinking that it was pretty much like wearing a skirt when you wrapped a bathtowel round yourself. If you you wear white briefs and pantyhose an upskirt shot looks very much as though it could be a female good enough to let you take such a pic.

About age 4 got caught wearing my mom's bright red lipstick I was fascinated, captivated, hooked and busted. That memory never left me and to this day I love bright red lipstick, even though while growing up I knew I was the only male on the face of the earth that had ever tried on make-up or had thaoughts of wearing women clothes. How much more wrong could I have been?

Probably around 10. The first time I dressed I think was in my sister's school uniform (we went to Catholic school). Still love the schoolgirl clothes today

I was 10 when, out of overwhelming curiosity, I came home after school on the one day a week the house was empty, found my sister's dance bag and changed into my sister's dance leotards and tights after first putting on a pair of her silky panties. I had about an hour or two that one day a week to mince about the house and admire my girlified image in every mirror and enjoy the feel of the panties and the leotards on me. Been hooked on them ever since.

When I was 7 or 8, my older sister has left a bra in bathroom and I tried it on and the rest is like a blur.

My remember when I was 5 years old being totally infatuated with a pair of pretty glittery high heels in the costume bin in my classroom at school. Ever since, I've been addicted to heels! lol

getting into and attempting to wear my step sisters tights and swimsuits
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not really sure I remember the first time I actually put something on. I do remember my first crossdressing feelings, though. I was reading a comic about Huey, Dewey, and Louie (or Kwik, Kwek en Kwak as they are known to me). This comic featured their female counterparts (I guess they are Daisy's nieces?). For some reason, the three boy ducks dressed up as girls to trick the three girl ducks. Including fake lashes, which are the only way to tell boys and girls apart in the Disney universe. I do not remember why they dressed up, or what hijinks ensued. I do remember a powerful feeling throughout my entire body that this was awesome. I was not old enough to realise that those feelings were considered inappropriate, but through luck I kept my mouth shut anyway. That would have earned me a beating for sure.

When I was 8 i was at my cousins house she was showing me her room. I saw a stuffed doll with a really pretty dress on the self and went right for it to check it out. I knew right then i liked girlie things and that I felt like a girl. a few months later when I was 9 i tried on my mom's lipstick in the bathroom.

BUSINESS DRESSER FAVORITE HEELS's Avatar

Smile funny we figured out stocking fastening at a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by Juanita S View Post
    I was about 10 when I first tryed on one of my mothers girdles and her stockings.
    same here 10yo girdles stockings and heels wearing.It seemed right to be curious about all these underpinnings and frilly things. its funny how we figured out stocking garter and girdle fastening at a young age.I see ther are alot of CDers that do at even earlier ages.

My earliest crossdressing memory didn't involve any clothing or makeup.

I was young, around 4. Earlier in the day I'd watched a (non-animated) episode of Batman. Batgirl had been tied to a conveyor belt, and was barely saved from a horrible death in some machine. I was fascinated with how she was dressed. Later that evening, in bed, I tried to contort myself to being in the same position as her, and was wishing I was dressed like her.

It was years before I crossdressed for the first time.

Younger than I can remember, maybe 2 or 3 yrs old. At about 4 I came down the stairs at my grandparents house, during a party, wearing a dress heels makeup....all dolled up from a 4-yr old's perspective. My mom used to have the pictures, but I haven't seen them for years.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

pantynhoseman
    My first memory was at a friends sleep over when i was 9. We were camping in the back yard and his mom had panties and pantyhose on the clothes line. There was 6 of us there and one of my friends dared me to try them on. Well i did and ended up putting on a fashion show and the rest they say is history.