Thread: Not trying to pass, but...

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

Not trying to pass, but...

Hi!
    Many know, I am in the closet. So I tend to keep my dressing "fully" (Make up, wigs, forms, etc.) only inside my home. BUT!!!!
    I very commonly wear women's jeans, tops, shoes, bras (not "stuffed") panties out in public, every day. However, the clothes are not "frilly" but very much women's cut. Still, no one has asked or even stared.
    I am wondering how many others wear women's clothes, but inconspicuously, as I do?

I tried to this past weekend with my hot pink short shorts, but it didn't work out too well for being inconspicuous.

I do it almost everyday. So far no one has said a word about it.

Platinum Member
    I do as well. Often with a`little mascara and lipcolor. I don't think anyone notices or cares!

almost every day.
    love gg t-shirts and jeans
    most always panties plus....

I only wear womans jeans as they fit better than any mens jeans also only panties when I don't have too work. Always underdressed all other times.

Panties and toe nails polished at all times until the weather warms and sandals make the toes too conspicuous. Often a scoop neck tee under a sweater and some of my sweaters are cast off from my wife.

I wear womens jeans, panties and a bra daily for work. I wear a mens Wrangler shirt to somewhat hide the bra as I have pretty good projection with my natural breasts. No one has said anything if they noticed and I feel sure some have noticed my bust. My ears are peirced and I wear 1/2 carat diamond studs and my hair is nearing shoulder length.
    Danielle

I wear Newport News boot-cut leggings to yoga almost every week and no one in the crowd of mostly older women bats-an-eye or gives a second look.

http://www.newport-news.com/shop/pro...shcoll_id=6272

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    I generally wear women's socks, jeans when dressed to go out. Also nail polish (clear and/or sparkly) and low key glitter lip gloss, and have pierced ears. I've gotten minor teasing about the studs in my ears, but nothing else besides that.

I think my gf explained it to me best: Most people simply don't pay much attention to the minor details in people's wardrobes.

So, keep on stylin', Susan!

Silver Member
    I wear women's tops, jeans/shorts, over panties and bra, women's shoes. Today I wore a floral blouse and one of my foam cup bras. No one noticed or cared.

From time to time I've had someone look down my blouse, as most women have. Nothing has ever been said, but a couple of really big smiles by women. What amazes me is lingerie shopping with obvious breast projections and SA seems oblivious even when I tell them; I'm looking for a particular brand or style. Some of them are in denial, but some are clueless. I just tell them, IT'S FOR ME.

One time when I went to pay for gas as I was leaving the store some woman yelled did you see that he was wearing a bra.

Under dressing is the norm day to day. Sometimes I'll wear a women's knit top, so far no one has apparently noticed - but I pick my colours and style carefully. Most people wouldn't know unless they took a close look. Same deal with some shorts and pants - I get a kick out of it!

That shoe fits me very well! I don't try to past! I often go out en femme with everything except a wig!

Aspiring Member
    i have often gone out in low rise bootcut jeans, a ladies shirt and ladies sneakers. Just enough to be androgynous, but still a little girlie. It helps when I shop without makeup or forms. When I ride my mountain bike I wear some ladies lycra shorts that are shorter than the norm, the hit mid thigh vs. at the knee.

I do this all the time - in fact it is the only "crossdressing" I do. I wear women's keds and skechers mary-janes as my every-day casual shoes; often with pantyhose and shorts. Ballet flats with Jeans is another great combo. I also wear women's penny-loafers with my suits to work. There are a lot of different ways to do this. Never had a comment - occasionally someone will stare briefly or do a double-take.

I am underdressed all the time, in fact I don't know when the last time I was dressed in drab. My clothes are about 80% fem and the last of my drab pants and work shirts are scheduled for purging in about 2 weeks. There is nothing stealthie about most of my blouses, but I have a few in that category.
    Alice

I do it every day,and a little makeup