Thread: You are not Alone

Aspiring Member

You are not Alone

For years I thoght I was freaky or crazy because of my CD habit. Since joining I have found that there are many others like me. If I want to relax I bring out Kendra Sue. I just wish I could doit more often

KS, your post could have been from any one of us, exactly as you said it. Truly, you are not alone.

Your not wrong Nicole, i found out just how many of there are of us girls when i first went on line opened up a whole new world for me
    zoe

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    You have a lot of company. Personally, I like the company!

Like you, I thought I was alone with my strange habit. After almost 60 years I finally feel alive. I have to force myself not to think about all the wasted years. I just start crying.

Aspiring Member
    Wow someone my age with the same gender orientation

my only hope is that some day I will find a girl friend to hang out with and go shopping with. as I not public bound dressed (rules that me and my so Agreed on) it would just be nice to talk face to face with someone like me. drab would be the best as my SO would flip if I started hanging out with a "Girl". while this site is amazing and i totally love it; it still lacks that human interaction portion.
    king for a day, princess by dawn.

Love your sister Ravin.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin_nightshade View Post
    my only hope is that some day I will find a girl friend to hang out with and go shopping with. as I not public bound dressed (rules that me and my so Agreed on) it would just be nice to talk face to face with someone like me. drab would be the best as my SO would flip if I started hanging out with a "Girl". while this site is amazing and i totally love it; it still lacks that human interaction portion.
    Yes Ravin, as much as we wish, a forum can not take the place of real live people. That being said, I am sure you can find someone here that would meet you in person sometime. It happens every day.

It is so wonderful to find a website like this and to feel at home. When I was younger like teens I crossdressed but had no idea I was not alone. My view of the world was local to my town. I thought I was the only one who did it and I may have had a mental problem as it was hushed and very much frowned upon. I honestly had no idea others were crossdressing too. I took up crossdressing a few years before I joined and by sheer luck I found here. Then my whole world has opened up and I am enjoying it so much now.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Till I walked out dressed to local support group,I thought I was the only one,Same applies here it's great to share experiences with so many wonderful people across the globe,never knew the Internet could be so much fun

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Your not alone is a very true statement! Togetherness is what this forum does!

Also thought I was one of a few not really knowing how many cd'rs are out there, to bad this forum wasn't around 40 years ago.

I think the theory is that around 1% of the population are CD/Transgender/etc. That's a lot of people and I suspect the ones on this and similar forums are only the tip of the iceberg

I used to think I was the only person in the world with the thought of being a cd. Since the magic of the internet I found that I am not alone. I am still to scared to really live as I would love to do, but bit by bit I will get closer.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    When I was very young I wondered what was wrong with me? I thought I was the only boy who cross dressed. In college, before the explosion of the internet, I researched all I could about tranvestism and was some what relieved that there was a name for "it" but I still felt like I was some sort of freak or deviate. It
    s only since the advent of the internet have I realized that I'm not alone, that there's lots of others like me, normal, heterosexual males, who also like to explore theor femine side like I do.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapeshiffter View Post
    Like you, I thought I was alone with my strange habit. After almost 60 years I finally feel alive. I have to force myself not to think about all the wasted years. I just start crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by knine50 View Post
    Wow someone my age with the same gender orientation
    I can't quite claim 60 years (give me another 5 though), but as I told the psychiatrist who had to evaluate me to see if I was merely mad or had GID for nearly five decades I thought I was the only freak in the world. Thanks to this site, I now know I am not a freak let alone the only one in the world.

I doubt that I would have had the courage to come out quite so publicly if it had not been for the love and support shown to me by many on this site.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Like you say you are not alone. I love going out as Cindy. I only wish I could do it more often. Most of us here feel the same way. Hugs. Cindy.