Thread: I still love women

Aspiring Member

I still love women

Although I do have a feminine side, I am still very much attracted to women. I admire how lucky they are to be so pretty and attractive. I love a nice set of boobs

I agree 100%. Real women are the best, at least those with good attitudes.

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    I have a very feminine inner self and would love to spend a substantial proportion of time looking, dressing and speaking like a woman. I am attracted to women only and cannot ever contemplate being attracted to men, ever. I am pretty sure that being heterosexual would probably describe the great majority of CDs in this forum. Let it be clear, I have no isues with people being gay, its just not my thing. If anything I envy the fact that they are miles ahead of us in being accepted by society, although they still a long distance to travel.
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Quote Originally Posted by knine50 View Post
    Although I do have a feminine side, I am still very much attracted to women. I admire how lucky they are to be so pretty and attractive. I love a nice set of boobs
    I hope that that is not your 'go to' pickup line.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I am attracted to women but also very jealous of them. I have to be honest that I am attracted to some men but I am more then happily married and would never change that. My SO is not fully excepting but knows where i keep my clothes and knows how girlish I am. most of the time she drops tiny jokes which is part of the way she deals with it. we have been through a lot since I told her. any way i still think women are more attractive.
    king for a day, princess by dawn.

Love your sister Ravin.

I think the reason I'm a crossdresser is BECAUSE I love women so much. Or that I hate men. Either one.

I am attracted to women. I read somewhere that most crossdressing males are hetero??

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Lynn View Post
    I am attracted to women. I read somewhere that most crossdressing males are hetero??
    I'm not I'm a male lesbian. I'm only attracted to women. Billie Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Kattie Philips View Post
    I have a very feminine inner self and would love to spend a substantial proportion of time looking, dressing and speaking like a woman. I am attracted to women only and cannot ever contemplate being attracted to men, ever. I am pretty sure that being heterosexual would probably describe the great majority of CDs in this forum. Let it be clear, I have no isues with people being gay, its just not my thing. If anything I envy the fact that they are miles ahead of us in being accepted by society, although they still a long distance to travel.
    I think kattie is right. And I really doubt if you are legit. time for a mod.
    regent,

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I love one woman, my tremendously loving wife and supporter of both of my gendered selves! Life is good

tina

I am heterosexual love women and love to dress as a woman.

For as far back as I can remember, I've always said I love women so much that I want to be one!

I too love woman and everything about them - looks, clothes.

But I would love to be a wife, married to a man, be made love to, have children. blah blah......does that make me bi - probably!
    Last edited by ReineD; 04-09-2011 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Please read the rules. We do not allow talk or fantasy about women's cycles.

Like most, I am fully hetero and cannot consider ever having a relationship with anyone other than a woman. Now, that does not mean I would not like to be a woman, and I love dressing and acting as one in my wonderful relationship with my very supportive wife. What does that make me? No bi, I suppose, just someone who loves everything about women (and being one)!

I know my preferences haven't changed, I still want a woman to be my queen in my life.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've always loved woman and that has not changed since I started CDing fairly late in life. What I do notice is that I take a lot more notice now of how woman dress and really appreciate woman who a well dressed, great make-up etc. It's fairly hard not to be noticed looking at the woman's clothing stores and admiring the latest fashions etc.

Ah women,we can't live with them,and we can't live without them,I'm lucky,my wife and I have been together for 8 years,we never argue,fight or yell at each other,our relationship has a lot of humor in it,I know thats rare.

One thing comes to mind,I once saw Jerry Lewis in Reno while at the air races there and he said," there is something about women I'm crazy about,I just can't put my finger on it".

Yeah he said that,and everytime it goes through my mind,I laugh.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Being 100% heterosexual I am attracted to women too, and that attractoin goes well beyond anything sexual. I admire their mannerisms, clothing, hair styles, accessories, and attitudes. Maybe that's why I enjoy emulating them.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Women

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hey I'm there with all of you! However it is unfortunate that most women do not understand or love us

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    Made me chuckle, Nice set of Boobs. My wife and Tanya were out at a Friendly Bar having a nice dinner when this intoxicated young man came up to our table while we were chatting with the Cook. She's a fellow friend, but full time. The you man told her he had a thing for big boobs. She brushed him off. I looks at him and told him he could have some like mine!! He was too drunk and thought we were laughing at him, not that mine are removable..

And yes I'm a lesbian, I luv the women!!

Tanya

I am very attracted to women. Not young girls and not men in any way shape or form, not even a bit curious. I always have been.

I love women, PERIOD.

Not me..

When in femme mode, as now, I feel myself totally a woman with all the subsequent desires, so longing to feel my lipstick peal away from a man's kiss.

Funny that I don't feel this is being homosexual. Seems completely heterosexual to me!

Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!