Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: En Femme Drink

En Femme Drink

What's a good en femme drink? Please, name something other than red wine

Try Arbor Mist fruit flavored wines. If you drink that stuff prepare to surrender your man-card.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Any beer that ends in "Lite"

LOL
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

The Sex In The City......COSMO

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    I like either Whiskey Sours or my absolute fav is Gin and Tonic...made with Tanquery Gin...Hold the lime please!
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

dirty martini, chocolate martini..its all in the glass...lol

tall slender stem... my wife enjoys vodka tonic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    One of my favorite lines from futurama is by Bender.

Bender: "I'll have a fuzzy naval and she'll have the girliest drink in the house."
    Bartender: "two fuzzy navals coming up."

My sister was a bartender and she said the girliest drink for a guy is a strawberry daquiri.

Let me see.......

Wine Spritzer= wine glass 3/4 sprite/sierra mist and 1/4 red wine or reverse the measurements depending on taste. We used to call them Wine Coolers back in the day.
    Most women like to drink what I call foo foo drinks like anything really sweet. Which is why some women get drunk really fast and pass out. To much sugar. I new a women that like Black Russians and that was it, she wouldn't drink anything else. She was also the wife of a retired Baptist Minister, go figure. I think Gin and Tonic is good one. I like them myself. Margaritas are another one. Pina Coladas is one. I have met some women that can down beer the best of them.

I found this on the eHow web site.

Many women like mixed drinks made with one or more types of spirits combined with other beverages. One of the most popular spirits for women is vodka, with a colorless and odorless quality that allows it to blend well with other beverages. Vodka is made in a variety of flavors or used plain to make popular drinks for women, including the Vodka Martini, Screwdriver, Cosmopolitan, Long Island Ice Tea, Blue Hawaiian, Chi Chi, Harvey Wallbanger, Bloody Mary, Kamikaze, Sex on the Beach and Lemonade Vodka

eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_7466447_pop...#ixzz1IzEog2OQ

I hope this helps.

xxxooo
    Jeannie

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Mmmm, always thought Strawberry Daiquiris were a tad "fem".....I used to enjoy them, as a guy.......

Cosmos and anything in a blender are good answers, but when I was on the working side of the bar 20 years ago, all the girls drank martinni's. maybe they were a little more out there in those days,or, Hmmm, I did have a bit of a reputation for the best martinni's in town. (Secret , LOTS OF ICE IN SHAKER. Vermouth is something you thought about last tuesday.) Best advice, if you want to pass as girl drink something that comes out of a glass!
    regent,

Cosmo if you want something "pretty". A gin and tonic is timless for both sexes.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    En Femme I drink bacardi breezers,southern comfort and lemonade or vodka and coke,one of my friends drinks Beer with a Straw LOL classy dame!

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

It depends on the environment. If I'm at the beach, it's a "Pain in the Ass." it's 1/2 Piña Colada, and 1/2 Strawberry Daiquiri. In a club, Chambord Cosmo.
    ...just your average 30 something trying to find the woman inside me and let her out to play for a bit ...

Cosmos are my first choice, though I also love martinis. If I'm drinking on the cheap, vodka and 7up or gin and tonic.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    In male mode I enjoy a gin and tonic. Tina really didn't care for it, but had the idea one day of starting off with cran/raspberry, a splash of gin, a bit of lime, and then said, "what the heck" and filled the glass with tonic.

My wife christened this drink a "Tina" and it now is made by squeezing the lime in a tall glass, a jigger of gin, adding 1/3 cran/raspberry, a bit of ice, and topping it off with tonic water. The color is a very light red or dark pink, depending on the reletive mix of cran/raspberry and tonic.

Tina really likes this drink!

Gretchen Wilson say she would rather have a beer with the boys! So would I!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Gretchen Wilson say she would rather have a beer with the boys! So would I!
    I just read an article a few weeks ago where a good dark beer in moderation is good for natural breast enhancement because of the hops in beer.

Red Bull & Lime Juice on the Rocks - In recovery 20 years !

Zima? I was out with the guys once and one of them ordered a Zima. The waitress brought all the beers and then asked which one of the GIRLS ordered the Zima. He lost his man card for a while. I think the strawberry daquiri would be a good one. I like a long island ice tea, but it has a lot of alcohol in it. I guess anything with an umbrella.

Silk Stockings

Blend together 3oz. each of gold tequila, creme de cocao (clear), and 1/2 & 1/2. Add 2 splashes of grenadine, 1 cup crushed ice. Blend till frothy. Divide evenly between two chilled 6oz. martini glasses and dust with ground cinnamon. Mmmm.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mine is a South Beach Cosmopolitan. I it. If your bartender doesn't know it or you want to make it, here it is:

Pour all ingredients over ice. Either stir or shake until chilled. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a piece of lime. Serve straight up.

• 1 oz. Cranberry Juice Cocktail
    • 3 oz. Absolut Citron
    • 1 oz. Chambord Raspberry Liqueur

PRIDE

GO REDWINGS
    I'm a geek and proud of that too
    Stay femme my friend

Find me at Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002088230763
    URnotalone: http://profiles.urnotalone.com/144465

Anything with a straw. We can't be messing up our lipstick, can we?

Or perhaps the Best Drink in Existence:
    Last edited by Eryn; 04-09-2011 at 03:18 PM.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Baileys, on ice, with a straw....

jug a 'shine and a stump.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

My spouse and I were just reading this and she blurted out..."What does it matter, drink what you like. Women drink a variety of things why restrict yourself just to look femme?"
    She says I'm a GG and I drink beer with the rest of them...lol.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !