Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Big Outing - Into the Belly of the Beast

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    I never wanted it to end. It was simply the BEST time Amanda has had ever! It was just her against the real world. I was ready. I got a hotel, got ready and hit the stores. That first step into Old Navy was so incredible. No one thought anything. I passed men, women, and teenage girls (the hardest ones to pass to apparently). I felt so awesome and relaxed. I kind of just smirked and said to myself, "Hell, this is so easy" I was just another semi attractive girl in the world doing my thing. I got so confident that I went straight to the Beast. The Mall. I had been to this Mall 10 years ago but it was not to this level and that was ages ago. I thought it was poetic to return. As I walked through the mall I passed many, many people. I was in Macys and I got my first official greeting as a girl. An older lady asked if I needed any help and I said "No I am just looking." and smiled. She said "OK let me know if you do Miss." You can't buy that kind of thrill. It was ON now. I felt so powerful. I walked so proud and girlie. All nervousness disappeared. I was doing it. There is no other feeling like it in the world. Not many get to experience this or want to... but I was.

I went to the ATM to get out cash so I wouldn't have to use my boy name debit cards. I walked around the food court in my sexy jeans and my cute dusty pink pleaty top. I wore flats to not be too tall. I just measured in recently at a little over 5'9". My makeup was as perfect as its going to get. I had my little bum and hip pad boy short from Bubbles Bodywear on under the snug jeans. It must have looked pretty good because I had a guy following me slyly just behind me. I would slow and he would too. Then I would speed up and he kept right behind. He was staring at my ass. So cool. I just kept walking until I turned into Victoria's Secret. Yes, the mother of all girl candy stores. I was so in the zone. I was in this sexy little store as my girl self. It was so epic. I have dreamed about that for so long. It was getting a little late. I have no idea why malls close at 9pm. Its too damn early! I searched for and bought some cute sexy silvery panties and some cotton ones. As I was checking out, the SA told me she loved my lip gloss color. I was thinking "Hello, it a Clinique lipstick, not a gloss." I thanked her and smiled. I really wanted to say what it was and have a little girl moment but it passed.

It was mall closing time and time for me to go back out to the car. I was so sad to go. I was having so much fun. As I walked out I saw some rough characters kind of hanging around between me and my car. I got a weee bit nervous. Thankfully there were two cute guys in front of me who held the door for me. I followed close behind them and grabbed for my keys. Another real world girlie experience right there. I really did not want the night to end so I ended up going to the Olive Garden. I told the hostess that someone may be meeting me. I sat at a two person cozy table. I ordered an appetizer and a Cosmo. Yummy, I love them. I just played with my phone and ate and got kinda buzzy. I checked off another dream which was ordering in a restaurant. I think the girl voice passed the test. I still have work to do on it but I think it was fine. The only issues I had were two teenage girls looked at me and then whispered. BUT that could have been anything really. Then, a lady at the table across from me at the Olive Garden made a kind of tisk sound after I said something to my waitress. Again, that could have been anything. I could have been just hyper aware. The two hostesess whispered to each other too after the one said that my table would be ready soon. But then she said "Ma'am are you ready?" when the table was ready. So if there was any weirdness, it was so minor it was not an issue.

I cruised the strip and made my way back to the hotel blasting 80s hair metal on Sirius not wanting the night to end. I lingered long into the night talking on the phone and video chatting with my GF. It was just simply the best day of Amanda's life. It really made me think hard about a lot of things. It could be like this all of the time. Hmm. We shall see.

Here is the link again to my pics. I did add a video too I would love to see if my voice is OK and if I still look good in motion. It was processing on the site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/girliea...7626469528796/
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

You look fabulous,Amanda, wish I was as young and pretty as you. You will do fine out there!

Banned Read only
    Miss Belle of the Ball gets dumped in the dumpster and Miss Amanda takes over. Ahhhh, to be so young and pretty again.

Amanda, can't wait to see!!!

Oh my goodness!!!! Amanda, just saw your outing pics.....I am amazed you ever doubted yourself......(well, I do understand....), but honestly, you look wonderful! I am so glad it went well for you..and I hope it is the first of many comfortable times being you.......congrats!!!

Amanda you are so cute girl! You look absolutely amazing. I'm so glad to hear how much fun you had while out. Look forward to your next outing.

Good For You Amanda!
    yaaaahhhhhh!

Hopefully the 1st of many steps.

hugs

msniki48
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Despite your nerves, after looking at your pictures and video, I'm quite sure you were the best looking girl at the mall that day. Congratulations!

- Diane

See, now that didn't hurt a bit, did it?

Of course, the bad news is that the genie is out of the bottle now, and there is no turning back...

Gold Member
    I think I want to go out with you because you look so good, no one would notice me!

Way to go Amanda! The seed is planted and I predict you will be enjoying yourself for a long time to come.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Amanda, I checked out your pics and video, and I have to say you look fabulous and your mannerisms work very well. You asked for comments about your voice. I do think your voice passes, but I do detect some bass reverberations on occasion, as though you're not as usued to cutting off that part of your vocal ensemble as you might be. And really it's only the pitch. You have many language and body-language nuances under control. Just the pitch!

You do look really fabulous!! Congratulations!

tina

Amanda...you look great! I just saw your little video...loved it! You definitely have nothing to worry about and can just be yourself! I'm glad that you had a great time and I'm sure that you are still flying in the clouds

Way to go Amanda. Sounds like it was a great experience. You look fantastic.

Platinum Member
    Way to go, Amanda! That whole day must have been sooooo much fun! You're really free to be yourself now.

WOW! You looked great and it seems you had a great time! I cannot wait until I can carry myself and belong as you do. Thank you for your courage, it helps me move the way I want to go.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Loved your video -- you look amazing! Congrats on a great time out!

Not the one on TV!
    Just read about your adventure out. You go, girl! You look perfect and totally "GG". I really enjoyed the video and your voice is 100% female. I look forward to reading about your future endeavors! Hugs.

Thank you SO MUCH for making your video. It made you real for me. I watched it and looked at your pics before reading your story, and when I read your story, I could imagine you navigating the Beast (which turned out to be beautiful and sitting at a restaurant drinking cosmos. I wish I could have been your date there.

It's so amazing that you can pass so easily, I hope I can do as well when I go out my first time. I even feel a little competitive about it! Maybe that's a girlie moment

The way you told your story made it seem like my own dream. Thank you Amanda. You're my inspiration for my first time out.

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abbykins View Post
    )
    The way you told your story made it seem like my own dream. Thank you Amanda. You're my inspiration for my first time out.
    This is EXACTLY why I do this. Not just for me but to feel very good about helping and inspiring people to be free. It feels so great inside knowing that my little fun outing can be not only huge to me, but to many others. I keep you all inside my heart and you walk with me and give me so much strength when I am out. Such a happy little symbiotic relationship.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Amanda, You not only are passable but super hot as well. Your look has become so much more feminine over the last year. Great job !! We all love the photos.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn