Thread: Purging

B.B.C.D. & D.Q.I.T. Chloe' Buffington's Avatar

Purging

Someone once said, man I wish I never got rid of my stuff... Another member posted a couple of years ago suggested "safe storage" sites. This seems like a very good idea. My wife is supportive and helpfull, so I don't have the issues that some may have. So I'd like to offer my home to store for free clothing wigs etc. at no cost. You must pack your stuff and I'll store it. Ok that covers the Philly, southern NJ, Delaware, Northern Md. area. Any volenteers for other areas? We could swipe the name from Jessica Who and call it Purging Insurance.
    Life is too short to not be who you are.

I wish I had you around about 8 years ago when I still lived in Central NJ. I got drunk and angry at myself one night and tossed out about 8 pairs of heels, 6 dresses and a few dozen pairs of panties and swore off CDing for about 6 months.

Sounds like a neat idea! For those who need it!It could save them bundles!

i've done it many times before. I have never had much in clothes before, but Girl, I have wasted a lot of makeup. So expensive!

I think this is such a good idea it should be a sticky....

Any volunteers to cover other areas? I got Wilmington De. and 50 mi in any direction covered.