Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I really did it this time

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar

I really did it this time

Up this morning and dressed for work. Wife Doesn't feel good so she will not be riding in with me. And the dog wants a second shot at the bushes so I let him out the door and decide since my yard is totally private and the wife is flat out, I will remove my socks and put on my driving heels out in the driveway while a wait for the pooch to finish.

I sit on the rear bumper of the SUV and proceed to remove a shoe and sockand admire my stocking clad foot hanging out of my slacks. Put on the 3" heel I had hidden under the seat. Remove the other shoe and sock and put on the other heel. I enjoy a moment prancing around the driveway in my heels. Life is good! The dog comes back up to me and does his "I want to go back in now" dance, so I ease up the steps so I don't make a clomping sound with the heels, let him in, and hop in the vehicle for my 26 mile ride to work.

As I hit the first intersection some 20 miles later (I am now entering civilization) I notice as I slow for the stoplight that the car to my left has it's window down and the driver is waving furiously. Okay, somedody needs directions. I roll my window down just in time to hear the other driver say "There is a pair of mens shoes and socks sitting on your rear bumper!"

Now, I am in slacks, stocking feet , and 3" heels....and my only drab shoes are on the back bumper....IN TRAFFIC !!!

About then there is a knock on the right window. I turn to see a smiling gentleman holding up my shoes. I quickly roll down the window and he tosses them through while saying "You might need these dear." (Yes..."dear"....he must have seen the heels on my feet as he was tapping on the window.)

Oh this is starting off to be a great day.

Emily Ann

Funny

That is sooo funny, youv'e brightened my day, thank you....

cheery
    xx
    [SIZE="4"]The pleasure you get from life is equal to the attitude you put into it.[/SIZE]

I had a good laugh out of this. I'd be very embarassed while laughing myself silly if that happened to me.

Hello Emily Ann, that is so funny, next time change your shoes in the car.

Adrianne.

Platinum Member
    a crossdresser's check list is what we realy need ....so many times we forget things
    well all you can do is laugh abought it now.....oh the list won't work we would forget were we put it .....

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    How do you explain to people at work how you lost the shoes and socks you were wearing or forgot to put them on. And then what do you tell your wife when you come home and she saw you with them on when you left?? Oh the possibilities that can happen from a simple slip of the mind.

You were lucky there Emily!, We all need to be a little carefull and not get too carried away.

Hugs, Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Aspiring Member
    Thats a good one Em

Hmmm, I bet you won't do that again

love mand xxx

Emily I guess the next time you change your shoes you will be more carefull.

Diana

Em

You are soo lucky, wonder if the guy who gave you your shoes back was one of us, or knows one of us?

Great story!

Dana

For the first thing in the morning that was a great story. Cinderella only lost one shoe but you came close to beating her, I'm still laughing!

Ouch. Funny but a bummer also....ok no, just funny.
    -Jill

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming." -Dori

Could have been worse...
    You could have driven 26 miles and lost your shoes off the back! Then realised all you had for work are stocking feet and heels.

Emily,

[SIZE=5]OMG[/SIZE]

That is a hoot.

JoAnn

Brightened my day.

I figured you were going to say you realized you left them in the driveway, lucky girl.
    DonnaT

Oh dear oh dear, Em, life is never dull with you around! Thanks for cheering me up.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Seize the day

Story

Great story! I understand the feeling wanting those few seconds of exhilaration, you tend to take chances. I glad for you that the shoes didn't fall off.

What if the guy had ran with the shoes? Do you run well in 3" heels? I don't.

Brenda

I can just see Emily running after the guy, like the guy did in "White Chicks" when the purse snatcher graved his purse. I loved that movie, might even buy a copy of it. One of the best CD moives around.

JoAnn

Emily, great story thank you for sharing. It put a big smile on my face. The little things in life are what make it all worth while.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Thank You

Emily,
    That's a classic. I needed a good laugh. Needed a good one to pick me up. I felt like I had my period. Told everyone too. I think I get it every 3-4 months. Maybe sometimes it's easier being out of the closet.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Wow! What a nice guy to come to your rescue like that!?! A nice favor that he did for you; yep, that could've been somewhat embarrassing couldn't it? Great story to share! Later, O

I'm still laughing, Emily. That is sooo funny. Any other stories like that out there?...All love
    "Keep on walking, don't look back..."

BE YOURSELF...
    "Worrying about tomorrow only ruins today" (Helen Boyd)

What Me Worry
    Good story a great way to end a long day

girl next door
    Thanks for the great story. You really brightened my evening, and many others' as well. You're lucky the socks/shoes didn't fly off!

ha ha ha

[Homer] D'oh! [/Homer]
    Merry

HRT since 2009