Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lucky enough to wear a size 10

BUSINESS DRESSER FAVORITE HEELS's Avatar

Smile Lucky enough to wear a size 10 heel

I am feeling so lucky to be able to fit in a womens size 10 heel.My choices in shoes are endless.They have my size most of the time since there are mostly 7-9 sold to GG's.

You BITCH!.....LOL, I'm green with envy. Always scouring the size 18/2x racks for styles that don't look like matronly gunny sacks or 70'ish ladies business suits. Sometimes lucky to find any cute shoes in size 10w that fit...with a serious break-in period. If only I could have really persued crossdressing when younger and I dreamed of a size 14 (usually the max size for ladies clothing, before you jump to womens sizes). I can dream, cann't I?

wohoo...i have 10 in shoe size too!
    And yes its great to have small sizes sometimes.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    I second what Paula called you B----! That's it , you're outta here dame. We gals 14+ and up need this site to cry the blues while you graduate from being a CD to becomeing a GG. I tell ya its ain't fair missy. Now scoot!( LOL)

I deserve that B_ _ _ comment! But I must say I was nice to get my first response please let me stay i love it here.I think you both look terrific.Wish I can look as good as you both do someday!!

Do they have the most lovely shoes in Sweden as they do in the States?
    Last edited by Nigella; 04-11-2011 at 11:15 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I can fit into a size 11 and was very surprised to find some fantastic heels in that size at Target! of all places.

tina

Its certainly great to be able to were average womans sizes,you get more of a selection and cheaper shoes,im a shoe a holic

Size 10 shoe size here. Is it weird that both my male and female shoe size are both 10? My guy shoes fit perfectly fine and smaller shoes don't fit well. 10 for womens shoes is the perfect size for me for every pair I have tried on and they say it should be a size and a half to two sizes larger. Am I just weird?

Smile

I wear a size 11W, but I've found that I can wear a size 11M in some styles. That broadens the selections considerably. I've had good luck finding nice shoes at Payless and by going online at E-bay.

am exactly the same way all ladies 10th fit perfect and my male shoes same dont fit well.Its a nitche size for sure.Glad they carry them locally at Warehouse shoe stores and macys!!

I am seeing more 11s lately

Its starts with the shoes right ( cant stop either the styles are really awsome right now.then of course you need a designer suit to go with them and a sweater and ETC...

Target and Ross lots of 11.s now

Banned Read only
    When the heading on the board stated, "I'm lucky enough to wear a size 10," I thought a size 10 dress! If I could wear a size 10 dress I'd thought I'd died and gone to cross-dresser heaven. A size 10 foot?? Do you realize, if you were a GG and had two pregnancies, you'd be up to a size 12. They say each pregnancy adds a shoe size! I have to settle for a size 13 woman's shoe or at least a size 12 EEE. In my next life I'm coming back in a size 10 dress and size 7 shoe! And, 5'6"
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 04-11-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Shoes seem to be be the only thing I can get to fit easily - women's 8 1/2 or 9, especially in heels. I love dresses, skirts, suits, blouses, you name it. But gee, they fit me like I'm a guy. I'm only 5'9", and about 140. But still nothing fits right. Going to try some ideas suggested ny the other girls. Linda

GEE! You have been called a bitch for wearing a size 10 shoe! I wonder what that makes me in my size 8 and 9 heel!

I started the thread with size 10 then added the heels to it but meant both.Well the shoes fitting you is really over half of it.They have lots or 8-9's.I find the dresses size 8 that run big fit me as long as theres spandex lycra in them .You should try a 10 skirt and blouse with buttons those help me a bunch. one I am wearing a satin silky blouse is a right now it fits and its a large.This is my First time dressed and posting at the same time OHHH!!!)In.skirts I wear a 10 .Dresses 8 (some give needed) I havde on 51/4 black kid leather heels on for 2 hours now they have been very compliant at stretching for me.I have a camel and red pair just like them waiting for the same process of having them on for 1 then 2 then 3 hours seems to be good to do alot of different things while wearing takes your mind off the numbness.HaHa!

Follow your dream.
    My problem is that I am more of a 10.5
    Most size tens fit me a little tight; size eleven is a little loose. Go figure.

I hate you...Just Kidding.. You are so lucky..

My woman's size for shoes is 10.5 W. If I had to choose between 10 and 11 I would take 10.

My dress size is 18 or 20; however, I have breasts and hips so that dresses fit me OK.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I count myself lucky to be a woman's 11, but that means that in most places shopping is not a matter of selecting the shoes I want and then looking for my size, but rather of going through the rows of boxes, picking out the few in my size, and seeing what is available.

Dresses? don't go there! Size 12 upstairs, size 8 downstairs. Luckily, I'm old enough that form-fitting isn't really wanted or needed.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I wear a size 9 or 10 in womens. I also wear a size 9 in mens shoes. My goal this year is also to get down to a size 9 in skirts!!!

Opps I mean a size 10!

I won't tell you what size I wear because if you hate her for fitting into a 10 then you'll really despise me

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    well I wear a 9 or 9.5, mainly 9...10 are just like one finger thickness too large but then again I am only 5'6"
    No Woman wants to date a guy who owns cuter heels than her! Brianna