Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mom and sis

MICHELLE739

mom and sis

i got caught by my sister when i was 5 yrs old wearing her panties dress leotards and shoes she went tell mom about it and mom was not mad at all she made me wear it all day even when people came over i was so embaras. the next day she made me wear to school and all the kids made fun of me and some of the boys beat me up i went home and my mother and sister was waiting for me mom said we are going shopping for some dresses panties leotards and shoes
    i did not want to go and went to my room criing to find all my boy clothes were gone so i had no choice to go. When i was 10 mom got maried to a really mean guy he never hit me or anything like that but he was the boss in grade 8 the boy wear still beating up because i was wearing dresses and skirts blouse shoes panties and even a bra my step dad mon and sis took me shopping for my grade 8 graduation and forced me to wear this real ugly gown it was green velvet.
    After that all the kids left me alone and thats when it started i still didn't reach puberty yet and my family had me on hormones iwas starting to feel my body change as i was starting to look like my sister i was seeing breast growing. When i was in high school i was now fuller on top and my hips and but and thighs were shaped like my sister mom took me to buy new clothes and linderie and size 10 women shoes my bra was a 36bi was so happy and scared at home my mom and sister would tack advantage of me iwas you could imangin. Today i live as a full time girl at home.

lucky you!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
    veary intresting........................................ .........

After that all the kids left me alone and thats when it started i still didn't reach puberty yet and my family had me on hormones iwas starting to feel my body change as i was starting to look like my sister i was seeing breast growing. When i was in high school i was now fuller on top and my hips and but and thighs were shaped like my sister mom took me to buy new clothes and linderie and size 10 women shoes my bra was a 36bi was so happy and scared at home my mom and sister would tack advantage of me iwas you could imangin. Today i live as a full time girl at home.
    Then why are you asking about hormones in the Transsexual Forum? It seems to me that you should be giving advice, rather than asking for it.

hi i was wondering what is progesteron
    if it is posible i would like to know more about it
    thanks love michelle
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

I wasn't aware that parents could put a child on hormones before they reached puberty.

Aspiring Member
    I think someone's been on the fictionmania site!

Try www.fictionmania.com You'll be happier there.

It's more believable...but not as funny as your post and you'll get no end of thrills.

Your post isn't even well written for god's sakes! It comes across as the rambling of a 14 year old with a classic CD fantasy. I seriously doubt you are 18. In fact it's such a common fantasy and so badly put together it's laughable. This is a forum for folk who want to know about the subject...not post ludicrous fantasies. If you want to get your jollys by imagining being forced to dress, there are dozens of sites you can visit that are more suitable than this one.

But if you want to keep me entertained, I want to hear the bit about when you go round to see your beautiful Aunty whose daughter has moved out and all her old clothes fit you....and on and on...blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah_UK
    I think someone's been on the fictionmania site!
    I agree, fantasies can be fun at times though.

So what you're saying is that since the age of 5 you have been living as a girl.... right... So in this thread you were 5 and had all your boy clothes taken away and was made to dress as a girl, but in another one of your posts you were 4 and stopped until you were 9 and then made to dress as a girl, but in your intro you said you have been living as a girl for 22 years... so that would have made you 8...

This is a forum for genuine help and support for crossdressers, not a fantasy forum for this. There are plenty out there where you can go spam this kind of crap, but don't do it here :mad: :mad:
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

[size=5]well I believe her! [/size]
    [size=5][/size]
    [size=5][/size]
    [size=5][/size]
    [size=5][/size]
    [size=5][/size]
    [size=5][/size]
    [size=5][/size]
    [size=5][/size]
    [size=5][/size]

[size=3]after all it happened to me just before they beamed me away to the planet [size=5]ZOG [/size][/size]
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

actually i was abducked by aliens and they made me dress in a tutu and my sisters panties and go to school all week and the boys laugh at me but i didn care cos inside i know i am a girl.

fantsy

there is enough fantisy going on here. but your fantsy takes the cake. tell your story to the preacher because i dont believe you.

You mean it's not true?

Well, I guess I will not bother posting the 3-page response that I just carefully prepared, which included original research and footnotes. I was going to make it a sticky, too: "How to Cope When You Are Forced to Wear an Ugly Green Velvet Gown to Your 8th Grade Graduation" by Marla GG.

I think this thread is going DOWN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Platinum Member
    thanks for the chuckle.....oh btw please next time could please start with ....once a pon a time....???? nice "story"......

How come no one asked for pictures?
    DonnaT

OMG!....Is Dana ok?!

I'm glad people can see write through this thing. A family giving their teenage son hormones because they caught him in girl clothes?

In the beginning, many of us probably thought about this; " Forced Feminization fantasy", it is fairly typical. I think early on we all thought something was wrong with us, and somehow this (They made me dress up like a girl, I had no choice) idea takes
    the blame away. Well there may in fact be something wrong with, but I'm guessing you are frustrated and hurting. Once you realize your feelings and desires are O.K.you can move on, and truly enjoy this gift of expression. I dress up because I love it,because it makes me feel good about myself. You can also. If you are sincere you can get help here, if you are just yanking our chain, shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by MICHELLE739
    i got caught by my sister when i was 5 yrs old wearing her panties dress leotards and shoes she went tell mom about it and mom was not mad at all she made me wear it all day even when people came over i was so embaras. the next day she made me wear to school and all the kids made fun of me and some of the boys beat me up i went home and my mother and sister was waiting for me mom said we are going shopping for some dresses panties leotards and shoes
    i did not want to go and went to my room criing to find all my boy clothes were gone so i had no choice to go. When i was 10 mom got maried to a really mean guy he never hit me or anything like that but he was the boss in grade 8 the boy wear still beating up because i was wearing dresses and skirts blouse shoes panties and even a bra my step dad mon and sis took me shopping for my grade 8 graduation and forced me to wear this real ugly gown it was green velvet.
    Holy Cow..

Oh yeah, well guess what.. one time, in band camp.. I stuck a tuba in my @#$!@#. Yeah that's it.. and I'm also the president, yeah.. and every weekend at midnight I grow breasts and become a beautiful woman - that's it.. it only lasts until tuesday, that's when I magically become Arnold Schwarzenegger and pump iron. Yeah, you're all a bunch of girly-men Yeah... that's it. - TARD! -

Wow you didnt have to pay for girls clothes or hormones?Damn some girls have all the luck.

Diana

Exclamation Porkie pies ?

And Elvis came back from the grave, and borrowed Dan Coopers long lost cash from the Big Bopper to pay for my GRS......And then we all lived happily ever after with me as my step daddies wife, in a castle, in disney friggin' land.... HOLD IT RIGHT THERE !!!!!

I KNOW I am not alone when I say "Je' Accuse!" and point my finger. This story is just horse cr*p.

PLEASE.... Dont insult us.

PLEASE !?

XX

Jayme

oH BOY i WAS GONA JUMP IN BUT IT'S ALL BEEN SAID!
    ( damm Igot the caps thing on agin)
    Jen in KC

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Wow, you oughta write some stories for "Fictionmania".

... frankly, I'm a little aroused.

Kidding.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

It sounded so stupid from the beginning, I didn't even finish reading Although I've read all responces, which is more interesting to read than original post