Thread: Locked out

Locked out

I was staying at a Supper 8 motel. I got up Monday morning and before I checked out I had time to go out and get some thing to eat (so I got all dolled up and off I go) After getting a bit to eat I stopped off at a Lane Bryant, then back to the motel. I got back about a hour and a half before check out to find that my key card would not work. So the only thing to do was to go office to get them to unlock the door. The lady at the desk was sorry, but then she wanted to talk, it turned out to be one of the beast outings ever.

I am glad it worked out for you - I think I would have had a heart attack! I have a huge fear of being locked out/car trouble if I ever left the room dressed but reading stories like yours makes me think I can do it. Thanks!

You had me positively sweating till I got to the end of your story!
    Sometimes a bad situation turns out to be fun, yes?

SUZY

Aspiring Member
    That happened to me once before while I was in an Austin La Quinta. The person at the counter was a fellow sister (I suspected due to the manicured nails). I was more concerned about the people in the lobby. She got my keys fixed and we chatted for a little while.

I think I know how you felt. Nervous and apprehensive at first, but relieved and accepted when it was over.

Girls; I am getting to the point in life that my crossdressing will not be put in the closet. Oh by the way the lobby had 8 to10 people checking out, and not a single one said any thing, all but one lady asked where did I get my shoes.

2 CD "firsts" in the same day

Quote Originally Posted by Rita C. View Post
    ... it turned out to be one of the beast outings ever.
    "Beast" or "Best?" Dunno! But, this is an amazing coincidence, Rita, as very nearly the same thing happened to me just yesterday while shopping at Fashion Bug for my very first LBD purchase; my very first dress, even, after just getting my second eyebrow waxing in the salon next to that store. I was feeling my sexy oats, for sure.

I was going to start my very first thread here on the forum because of the number of firsts that happened for me there, but here you are, another damsel in distress story.

Long Story - Short Story. I was trying on 2 different LBD's and asked the very cooperative SA for a dressing room out of view from the other shoppers and yet close to the 3 mirrors, of course. I stepped out to look at the ever-beautiful-feeling Misti in the mirrors with “only” the LBD on. I didn't even get my "WOW!" thought out, when I heard a very subtle "click" behind me. Oops, the door had automatically closed and locked behind me (only the SA with her key could let me in). I stuck my bare-topped bodice demurely and cautiously around the door opening and called out meekly, "Help!" No one, but a few customers could be seen anywhere. Damn! What to do now?

Being a bright girl, I wiggled (feet first) back under the "miniscule" opening under that cursed locked door. I almost couldn't get my SP-enhanced breasts back under that tiny door, and uttered another, "Damn!" Well, here I was, with my LBD clear up around my shoulders, and I was completely stuck there lying on my back, wiggling with all my might to get back in under that "Damn door!"

Well, safe to say, I made it, but only by the skin of my teeth, err (er” pun definitely intended), breasts! Wow! I heard someone come into the dressing room only seconds after I got back inside. Whew!

I then took a deep breath, and let out a nervous little, thrill-packed, "First-time-like" CD-related giggle, and wondered to myself, if any of the girls here ever had anything embarrassing like that happen to them anywhere, not just in a Woman’s store, for heavan's sake? Turns out, yes, of course, it has!

Thanks Rita, for the opportunity to share something funny, yet quite "CD" exciting, with you all. Hugs,
    Mist

In Vegas, I checked into two hotels, checked out of two, and even locked myself out of my room at MGM and had zero issues at all. In fact, I was treated with extraordinary grace by all at MGM. Sometimes we might worry about things a bit too much.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Rita & Misti - So maybe we should check with an astronomer and see what planets are lined up right now.
    Misti - Your story is hilarious, I don't care what anybody says. At least we can laugh at ourselves.
    Ellie

My first lockout was a little embarrassing! I had pulled off the interstate to a rest area to visit the ladies room! With bad weather and the roads being slick the traffic was light! Anyway on returning from the ladies room I discovered I had no keys! I stood out there on the ice wearing a dress and four inch heels just shivering starring at my keys in the ignition switch of my locked car! After a while two Hi-way patrolmen came by and offered assistance! It was greatly appreaciated to say the least! Although I thought I could still hear them laughing a hundred miles down the hi-way!

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    My first lockout was a little embarrassing! I had pulled off the interstate to a rest area to visit the ladies room! With bad weather and the roads being slick the traffic was light! Anyway on returning from the ladies room I discovered I had no keys! I stood out there on the ice wearing a dress and four inch heels just shivering starring at my keys in the ignition switch of my locked car! After a while two Hi-way patrolmen came by and offered assistance! It was greatly appreaciated to say the least! Although I thought I could still hear them laughing a hundred miles down the hi-way!
    I locked my keys in my car while at the mall,,thankfully I had a "hide-a-key" magnet thingy inside the rear bumper,,except this was during a Winter snow,,soaked my blouse with slushy-salt mix and broke my nails off...lol
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    This seems to be a common occurrence. I just checked in and out of a hotel dressed for the first time last week. Not a comment from the staff or patronage. And if they did? So what. I won't see them again.

I feel for you Misti. Myself I was trying on a dress at a thrift store. I was semi fem wearing jeans and a wig and earrings only. I came out of the fitting booth to show the cashier with whom I was friendly. No where in sight (found out later she was on break). As I turned to go back in fitting booth. A woman headed into my booth with 3 sweaters to try on, I heard her lock the door. So there I was trapped in the dress department wearing a dress and wig. Nowhere to hide. My pants, keys and wallet were thrown on the floor in the corner of the fitting booth. No choice; I waited--nervously. After 5 long minutes she came out and I went in, and changed back.

[SIZE=4]Don't you just hate it when that happens?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Over my years of dressing I have been locked out 4 times (2 hotels and 2 cars) and ending up having to get help or assistance to get back in my room or car. Some of the rooms were a bit dicier than the cars but I got through them ok.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

I never have locked myself out, but thought I was locked in. I had just bought a new one piece girdle and was taking a break in my motel room on the bed. The door swings open and in walks the lady hotel manager. I told her she needed to leave and she said she was checking to see if the room had been cleaned. Go figure. Guess next time I will make sure my room door is locked with more than just a card.

Deer caught in the headlights

Thanks for the warmth, compassion and your great story, Jennifer (#12). Not trying to "One-ups-girl-ship" you, or anyone here, I might have forgotten to mention in my post just a few minor details, such as, I was stranded out in the open in a virtual "Large-racked Stag caught in the headlights mode;" the difference being, I was "newly eyebrow-waxed," bare-footed (with pink painted toenails and acrylic fingernails glistening brightly in the (head) lights) plus, I had "only" my ever-present black Marilyn Monroe Intimates Seamless Hi-Waist Shaping Brief on under that LBD - "tucked" and sans bra, no less.

That might help to clarify my panic a little better? One can easily picture a startled woman with an arm-load of dresses accidentally walking in the woman’s dressing room on a white-haired, elderly (to put it “gently,” I used to think of it as “mature?”), slightly balding, 6' 4", practically bare-naked and bare-breasted man, dressed in a LBD that is pulled up nearly over his shoulders, completely sprawled out on the floor, and wriggling in under a woman’s dressing room door? OK? Not!

Funny then, I agree, but in hindsight, I now shudder to think about any potential outcome(s) if I were to be accidentally caught in that exact predicament? The National Enquirer would have had a Front Page Pervert Expose, record-breaking sales, field day with that one, to be sure? It’s too scary to even think about?

Wow! I certainly do hope I didn't use up all my accumulated CD luck then and there? Keep the faith, everyone! Love, M.
    Last edited by Misti; 04-13-2011 at 01:07 PM. Reason: A" slight" clarification of all the facts of the case