Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot support request

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar

Hot support request

Just heard from Karren....her wife found her wardrobe.....she told her over the phone...VERY UGLY.

Karren seems calm so far......she covets her sisters prayers and support right now.

Emily Ann

That's what this place has going for it.......support. I hope when the smoke clears they can talk, it's that initial knee jerk reaction that is always the most problematic. Lets hope for the best.

Good luck Karren, I hope you get things sorted out.

You know where we are if you need us.

Rachael and Freya.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Let her have whatever she wants Karren. Keep the peace. X Arula
    From Transvestite to *******
    a fantasy turning into reality
    in the not too distant future.
    www.arula.tv

xoxo Arula.

From the Waist Down Rainbow6562005's Avatar

For Karren

Though you don't know me, if OK, from one human to another
    (((Karren)))

Rainbow
    Who's going to decide how you live: your parents? wife/husband? teachers? priests? politicians?

Platinum Member
    only the best wishes for you karen....

Aspiring Member
    Karren, fortunately I don't know the turmoil that you must now be going through, but it still doesn't stop me thinking of you and hoping things can work themselves out for both you and your wife.

Deborah

Emily Ann,

You might want to be prepared for damage control of your own. After all, Karren's wife might decide to call your wife for support and advice. Your wife might begin to put two and two together....
    Phoebe

support

Hi All
    My good wishes and prayers are with Karren and wife and hope for the best
    for her and hers
    Hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

I hope that when the dust settles this could be the start of a new and more rewarding life.
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

Hey everyone,

Just heard from Karren.....they are talking now.....her wife is reading online information....Karren is talking about quitting.....it is going to be a long road ahead.

Emily Ann

I hope Karren and her wife can work things out and that her wife reads enough to come to some kind of understanding. Karren shouldn't promise to quit because she will throw out everything to satisfy her wife and then probably sooner than later Karren will become depressed which will affect his life. Or Karren will begin to emerge again on tip toes and will find a better hiding place for her new wardrobe.

I am also closeted and do not envy Karren at this moment. Hopefully I will envy her new relationship with her wife.

I hope everyhting works out for the better.

Bonnie

Let Karren know that we are all thinking of her.

Also, she should not to promise her wife she will quit. Eventually it will most probably become a promise broken.

It's good that her wife is reading online info.
    DonnaT

Emily,
    Give my best to Karen and tell her that we are all here for her and wife. Remind her to tell wife that a lot of GG's are here and most will be willing to talk to her about their relationships. It's good that wife is taking and looking at data on the net.

Keep us informed and if there is anything we can do to help, lets us know.

JoAnn

Hey, Em. Please pass on my love to Karren. Tell her we are rootin' for her, and hope that her wife can see through her hurt and come to understand Karren better. With genuine give and take on both sides, they can work it out.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Hi Emily,

Please let her know she is in our thoughts and prayers and that I hope things work out for the better.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar

Hey Em

Em,

I am so sorry to hear about Karren. I just hope that a) she does not quit and b) that she can reach an understanding with her wife. This could be a whole new positive beginning for her (for them).

Tell Karren I too am crossing my fingers for her.

Huggs
    Melissa
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

That's too bad! I really feel for Karen right now. But, I also agree-no promises to quit!! That just can't work in the long-term, I think we all know that. This situation, as bad as it is, also illustrates the great risks some of the girls run by having a potentially devastating secret like ours. I know that coming out to one's mate is a very scary proposition to even ponder BUT, if that is at all possible, it might prove to be less traumatic and upsetting than having a trusting wife discover such a closely held, long-lived-with secret. Just my .02 worth, I do feel for Karen and really hope for a happy outcome here. Thinking of you Karen, Olivia.

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar

An update on Karren

I talked with Karren around mid-day. Things sounded more hopeful. Her SO still wasn't OK but was calmer and talked a little about what she'd read so far about CDing. They're supposed to talk at length tonight, so light a candle for her and her SO.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Karren...I hope you and your wife are able to get this all sorted out very soon. My best wishes and support go out to you hon.

I heard a bit more this morning.......Karren's wife didn't find EVERYTHING, no underwear, no makeup, no wigs. And she did sneak a peek at this thread, so she knows of all your concern and support and is touched. She will be back, just not quite yet. I'm sure when she does we will get a blow by blow account....you know my sister!

Emily Ann

GypsyKaren
    Tell Karren, from another Karen, that she's in my thoughts and prayers. Tell her that my SO, KrazyKat, is always available if her wife wants another GG to talk to about this. She can pm her anytime.

GypsyKaren

I've spoken with Karren a few times and know her to be a beautiful person. I feel for her since I too am closeted and probably the only way my wife will find out will be in the same way Karren's wife found out.

Karren please hang in there things wil workout if you and your wife will work at it. I'm sure you'd tell any of us the same thing and we all know you just can't stop.

We're praying for you.

Dana

I hope things workout Karren with you and your wife.

Diana

Just a note: Thanks for all the support! Really appreciate it! Everything changed at 10:05AM yesterday! It's gone from pure panic and demise to a surreal degree of normalcy in a 24 hour period! We haven't talked about it since noon yesterday but we continue to discuss day to day issues and do family things as before! Ball is in her court, just waiting to see where we go from here! She has told me she loved me more than once over the last 24 hours so.... Stay tuned! Love u all. Karren