Thread: Shrinking viscose?

Red face Shrinking viscose?

Hey there you gorgeous lot! Anyone know if viscose can shrink? I'm in the bath right now with my White viscose leggings on hoping they will shrink, the waters HOT btw! Any experience on this one
    Couldn't leave it at the leggings tho, got my black panties n bra on with me White cami vest, ahhh! Relax!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura-uk View Post
    I'm in the bath right now with my White viscose leggings on hoping they will shrink...
    Just proof that as a society, we are way too connected.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

What is Viscose? Do you mean Varicose veins?

Yes Viscose rayon can shrink , as it is sort of a natural fiber and it can crease a lot , so are you drying then on don`t tell us you intend to get into the dryer with them still on .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Oh, crikey major stuff up. Giggles it must my mind as so many I know have to wear special stockings for blood circulation in legs and so I thought they were wearing stocking in a hot bath to help with circulation and veins. Whoops, sorry. Giggling Tania, major stuf up.

After it shrinks enough! YOU must use the dryer! Remember do not take a drink in the dryer with you!

It worked yay! Plus I've got a fettish for wet clothes