Thread: Crossdressing Transformation in Dallas or Texas?

Crossdressing Transformation in Dallas or Texas?

I'm looking for a transformation boutique in Dallas or other cities...Austin, Houston, etc.

Naturally, Dallas is preferable as I live about 30 minutes away, but will consider traveling if I must.

I'd like a place where they have clothes, wigs, etc. and do your make-up with photo's if any one can advise...I would certainly be thankful. Angie

I don't know of any cross dressing services in town (Dallas), but its easy just to buy what you need. Wigs, shoes, ligerie, dresses, makeup. Just go into the stores and purchase what you need. I've had a makeover done at a Merl Norman, but you might also try an Ulta or Sohpia. Shoes are easy to find at any Payless, just go in and try on what you see that you like and then buy them. Lingerie?? I've even been allowed to try on bras in Victoria Secret while in drab...just ask, "May I try these on?" You might get a funny look, or a giggle from the SA, or she might even ask, "For Real?". Just respond, yes, its for me. Trust me, they've seen a lot of guys come into buy lingerie for themselves. They will set you up in a fitting room and then check back to see how things are working for you, just ask for a larger or smaller size.
    Trying on women's clothe is NOT ILLEGAL!! Ross Dress for Less is also a great place to buy, lingerie, skirts, tops, dresses, purses and the prices can not be beat (trust me...I've looked all over). I've selected many women's apparel items and taken them to the fitting rooms in drab and just tried them on in the men's side...No problem, especially if there are not too many other customers.
    The CD services will likely charge you a lot of money just to have them help you and let you use their stuff. Why noy just use the cash to buy your own stuff....this will also get you more comfortable in public with girly stuff.

Good Luck,
    Paula

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Femme X is located in Dallas. I went there once. I had a great time. There is a large selection of clothes to try on plus Nikki is a great makeup artist.

The main thing to watch for is the price. It is expensive.

Here is the website.

http://femmexstudios.com/
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Hi Paula, thank you for your reply and encouraging post. While your suggestion is certainly more practical....I would really like the advice of a professional service and could also use some of their tips and suggestions as to what wigs and outfits would compliment me better. Plus the picture's would also add to the experience.

I do think later... with more confidence I would certainly enjoy shopping on my own.

StaceyJane, thank you so much for the link! This was exactly what I was looking for. Hugs ) Angie

I've gone to Vanity Transformations in Houston

http://vanitytransformations.com/vts/

She did a great makeover, but if you want pics, you need to bring your own outfit (which I did(

Note on her price list that she only takes a few pictures unlike some others who take dozens or hundreds.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have to admit first that I'm friends with the owner of Femme X Studios, but I recommend her when someone is looking for a CD-oriented makeover service. Nikki does great work, and she's very supportive of new people. And her prices are on the higher end, but I don't know anyone else in Dallas that'll do the same thing.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

One. In San Antonio.

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    I've gone to Vanity Transformations in Houston

http://vanitytransformations.com/vts/

She did a great makeover, but if you want pics, you need to bring your own outfit (which I did(

Note on her price list that she only takes a few pictures unlike some others who take dozens or hundreds.
    I highly recommend Vanity's studio. She also offers a dressing service, lockers and shower facilities with a separate entrance. Her studio also has a great selection of clothing, jewelry and shoes.