Thread: Need to ask. When enfem, do you chase men.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    When dressed in fem and driving for some reason i look for the attention of a man in a van or truck, almost seeing if i pass as a woman. I don't want a relationship with a man, i just want the attention woman get. I don't go driving or even out as much ever since the camera phones and everyone has a camera with them. I don't want to end up on facebook or utube. Witch is a shame because i like the feeling of being outdoors dressed.

The only man I want to chase is Seanmuscle..He has such development between his ears...perhaps I could be his prize catch,but he is off chasing Barbara..such a manly man!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !