Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will I crossdress forever?

I can ditto everything that Rita C said, except that I am a 38b! After age fifty or so the part of my brain that worries what others will think seems to have gone dormant. I have this reoccurring vision that at age eighty+ I'll be just another old woman wearing old woman clothing and digging through the marked down vegetables at the grocery -- and no one will even notice me! Not the worst way to end up, methinks.

Allana

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    I'm 64, strated when I was 13, and in a word YES.... forever,deal with it sweetheart.

Oh yes, you will be doing it forever. I'm 63 and I think I'm into it even more than when I was younger. I've purged many time, but to no avail. embrass it darling. You will always be a girl inside. Isn't it wonderful? Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

No, you will not do this forever. Nothing lasts forever except for cockroaches and plastic. You will just do it until you die.

Nobody gets out of this thing alive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Don't be SILLY, Andi! So, you'll live to what, 80? 100 max? HARDLY, "forever"! STOP worrying!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Evening Ladies

Kaz said:>

> I now realise that, as Reine's SO said, this is part of who I am, not just what I do. When I am not dressing I am often imagine that I am. So I guess it's with you till you "kick the bucket" as we say in Yorkshire!

> The downside is that looking in the mirror to apply make-up gets more painful as you age, and it takes industrial strength camouflage to "smooth" the wrinkles and hide the sagging bits!

Spot on Kaz! I'm now 60 and several times have gone for months without Polly coming out of the box but the older I get, the harder it is to keep Polly in the box. I think once you've got the 'infection', you're stuck with it for life so try and enjoy it for what it is - part of you, Andi.

xx Polly
    On a journey from here to there. Mostly here but sometimes there....

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Anyone who crossdresses can stop, if he/she really wants to!! I started crossdressing at age 6 and am now almost 79! I did stop completely for a 5 year period early in my married life. That was entirely on my own, although with my wife's O.K.! I restarted because she begged me to, since she missed Stephanie in her life. I probably will stop now when they close the lid on me! If my children have their way, that won't be for be for about 21 years!! And yes they do know that I am a CD!! But if they ask me to stop dressing enfemme, I will!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

AHHHHHHHH<<<<<<YEAH!!!!!! to late to turn back now! I've been through so many phases, styles, friends, cities, shoes, etc. And through out my journey one things remained constant!!! My CDing! I see no exit in sight till its all said and done! xoxo
    You can't run away from yourself!

60 and going stronger then ever! Wouldn't have it any other way!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    57 now,,been thru many purges,,,,sooooo this time is it,,no more.........purges,,,,too expensive...lol
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by GirlieAmanda View Post
    Yes or at least it won't go away ever. I hope that when I am old it will be so accepted that it will be no big deal.
    Same here. Plus, I'm hoping that if they put me in a home, there will be some federal law protecting all of us against discrimination.

Most likely. I haven't been able to stop yet and I'm 51
    Michelle

Banned Read only
    In my case cross dressing increased when I retired. There is nothing like getting up in the morning and being able to dress for at least six to seven hours and sometimes 24/7 for a week. It is much more relaxing than being rushed when only having an hour or two. The only draw back is being a stay at home cross dresser. It is easy to be en femme in the backyard, but, some lawn and gardening maintenance in the front yard goes unattended until weekends.

I use to wonder that in my 20s, 30s, 40s...now in my 50s I have quit wondering it
    Whatever you are, be a good one!