Thread: Wearing drab to work?! Felt so at peace...&....LOVED EVERY MOMENT!!!

Wearing girl clothes under m attire 2 work? Felt so at peace..LOVED EVERY MOMENT!

Usually, when i get home from work, I take a shower and put on my femme clothes and stay dressed until i go to work the next day.

Today I wore a thong and leggings, and although its not the first time, I noticed something different.

Typically, when I get home (not in drab or drag under my male clothes) I'm totally anxious and on edge until I slide into my femme attire. Then and only then do I feel wave of tranquility pulse through my body. But when I wear drab.....like today for instance, on my way home i had my leggings on and a cute top (and cute femme sneakers) and my ride home was so relaxing! I was at ease!!!! When I got home I was already in my place and grateful for it!

I might wear drag under my m clothes daily!! Your comments.........
    Last edited by katrinakat; 05-04-2011 at 08:55 PM. Reason: I thought drab meant drag under u r boy clothes

Silver Member
    Uhh, you know, don't you, that drab means guy clothes?

OMG, i thought it meant drag under guy clothes!!! lol

Because I can't crossdress to often because of home/city issues, I underdress almost every day. At the least I have on a lace bra ( lace is easier to hide under a double pocketed shirt) and panties. Lately, I've been wearing my thigh nylons. For me, the bra reinforces my femme feeling and I LOVe it!

LOL I had to read your post a few time and still could not figger out what you were saying. The lingo we use can be confusing and I have muffed up myself. I now know what you meant and yes "Under dressing , Under dressed" is what you were and that will give you a little secret that no one around you knows and feels so nice . It can keep you from getting bummed all day.
    Have you ever gone out fully dressed? in other words dressed fully as a women and say went shopping? If you have not I'll tell ya thats DA BOMB girl friend!!!!! Under dressing is great but you have to be careful not to let it "SLIP" that you have on a bra or stocking. Like don't adjust your stocking in sight of others , or if your wearing a bra don't adjust your straps . Women who see that will know right away what your doing. Just be careful out there and have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Yes, Christina, I go out in drag quite frequently. I love it. Shopping, clubs, walks, you name it i've done it in FEMME!

Platinum Member
    when I worked in an office setting I always underdressed. It was a pleasant reminder of what awaited when I got home. Now, I can dress pretty much full time, because I work from home.

Quote Originally Posted by katrinakat View Post

Typically, when I get home (not in drab or drag under my male clothes) I'm totally anxious and on edge until I slide into my femme attire. Then and only then do I feel wave of tranquility pulse through my body.
    Wow, ya, I know this feeling. Sometimes I am totally distracted at work thinking of the evenings outfit.

I know exactly what you mean! I used to underdress all the time at work (I work at home now and can dress daily.) Sometimes, I'd wiggle into a skirt and put on some heels for the drive home and it was so much more relaxing. Just adding those two items took the tension of driving completely away. Instead of worrying about jerk drivers, I concentrated on keeping my knees together and how my much of my nylon legs showed. I enjoyed that truckers could see that I was in a skirt and pantyhose if they decided to look, and it made me feel sexy and feminine.

Now on longer business car-trips, I'm totally dressed and loving it. Instead of dreading a 3=5 hour trip, I look forward to it! THAT'S my therapy!

Quote Originally Posted by katrinakat View Post
    OMG, i thought it meant drag under guy clothes!!! lol
    I wouldn't worry about it, for ages I thought something similar.
    The ultimate woman is a man - House