Thread: Did your mother support your crossdressing and wanted you to be her daughter?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I made the mistake of choosing an 8 hour car trip to talk to my mom about dressing. About 2 hours in, I asked if we could get me a couple girls outfits because I felt like a girl sometimes. All I got was a "No.", which is odd because she can be very talkative. To me, though, that one word could've filled a book.

It was an agonizingly quiet 6 hours to follow.

My mother said many times that she wanted a daughter and would have named her "Linda", hence my screen name.

She never knew about my crossdressing but when I was young, she would sew dresses for her nieces and make me model them so she could mark the hems.

I have often wondered if my crossdressing is somehow an attempt to please my (late) mother.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

My mother (and mostly unknown to my father, I think) often had me wear my older sister's underwear because mine were dirty. I too was used as a dress model for a girl cousin. At three and a half years old I was baptized in a very pretty dress (I saw pictures but don't remember the event). Then about the last thing I was encouraged to be girly in was a Halloween costume. It was a colonial girl's dress. I really looked like a girl in that dress and when I went out I seemed to have fooled everybody. That experience led me to expolore femininity even more but it was something I kept very secret. I remember I didn't have any sexual feelings at that time and I believe I could have stopped CDing at anytime. It wasn't until I hit the right combination of clothes that nature explosively took over and I was a CD'er from that point on.
    After a few years of this I was caught in my sister's green skirt by my mother. All hell broke loose and she got my father involved. Perhaps my mother blamed herself for what she did to me in my earlier years but she definitely did not want me to pursue CDing.

Banned Read only

Some Mothers Were Bitches!

In my very early years all I heard from my mother was "You were suppose to be a girl!" Her first born was a boy. Therefore, for the perfect family I was suppose to be a girl. It bothered me so much that I put on one of her floor length nightgowns and cried. She consoled me saying that she was happy with me, yadda, yadda, yadda. I don't know if that episode made an imprint on me. Her drying her slips in the bathroom led me to a life of cross dressing. As a pre-teen I truly loved the feel of the nylon slips. There was no sexual component to wearing them. I think that would be common experience.

What probably drove me to being a cross dresser was her totally stupid viewpoint on sexuality. As with most developing teenage boys, I had nocturnal emissions (wet dreams). Well, it was impossible to hide the PJ's and sheets. She screamed and yelled about it. That made me feel I was different from other guys. Masturbation was a sin to get you directly to hell, do not pass go! Along with my preference for slips, I felt I must have been a 'queer.' Her attitude more than anything else probably lead me to cross dressing, since I felt most comfortable in my sexuality wearing slips and dresses by mid teens. I envy those of you who were introduced into cross dressing in a playful manner by a mom, sister or cousin.

My mom remains one of my largest non-supporters.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

mom used to take in sewing..and she had me be the dress dummy ,not my older tomboy sister. but other than mom just buying simple panties that fit both my sister and me nothing else till i was much older

not really.
    my stepmom used to extremely physically abuse me if it was suspected I tried on her high heels,once my dad caught me wearing high heels and burned my hands on a gas stove to teach me what he would do to me if he ever caught me touching anything of someone elses.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

My dad was a good father, husband, provider, etc. but very straight-laced. He would not ever have accepted a crossdressing son. I was punished once when caught playing with lipstick. He held me down, put it on me, and verbally humiliated me while I did the obligatory kicking and crying. Obviously, it didn't work, but I made sure I never again got caught. Perhaps my mom could have accepted my crossdessing, but as long as my dad was around that couldn't have happened, as she was always in agreement with his views, at least in front of me. If they ever disagreed, it was in private.

not in a million years

my mother will never support my dressing. not since the incident between my sister and her husband/wife. lol my sister came home and kept finding her husband in her cloths. well that did not sit well with either one of them. i suspected something since the first time i met him. i will never be able to tell her. my dad however i think will be more supportive if i decide to tell him. i have told some family and friends, and id felt GREAT to come out to them. now if i could get the military on board with it.LAMO.

amy