Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did your mother support your crossdressing and wanted you to be her daughter?

Mom had three boys and desperately wanted a daughter when I was born.... Occasionally, I was forced to be dressed up as a small child for punishment. I don't think it had anything to do with dressing and everything to do with punishment! Little did she know!!

Some of these scenarios are the stuff of dreams, then again something like those awful unrealistic clichés from Petticoat Discipline Quarterly

There were a few instances from my childhood where a slight bit of half-hearted crossdressing was just playful... anything other than playful and my parents surely wouldn't let it happen. I had a subversive overly-sexual milf of a neighbour that on occasoin called me "pretty". Once on halloween she recommended I dress as a girl and that she would sort me out. I'm sure if I went through with her offer it would have been full on... and appropriately horrifying for me as it was halloween!

The first couple of times she caught me no she was not accepting although as time wore on I think the word I would use would be tolerant. She took the attitude of not in front of me but she realized I was not going to stop. My aunt, her sister, on the other hand openly accepted and encouraged her "niece". She taught me how to be the lady I am today.
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

I think I may be in the minority here but YES my mom caught me dressed or to be more accurate ,she caught me in lingerie, HER LINGERIE!!!! We talked about it not only on that fateful day but days later. She asked me the usual questions, did I like being in feminine things???, did I want to do it more often???? etc etc. she also stated that she LOVED me, NO MATTER WHAT!!!! She then told me that if I wanted to continue to explore this she would help me but I had to wear my own lingerie after she would buy it for me. She not only bought me my lingerie but also all the other things that go with it. This was our secret, I became here "part time" daughter whenever there was time and on the weekends THERE WAS ALWAYS TIME!!!!! I miss her terribly and know she is smiling down on me.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Aspiring Member
    My mother caught me wearing a dress when I was three or four. As she took the dress off me she told me that boys can't wear dresses. When I asked her why she only said, "because." That didn't make any sense to me. When I was around ten years old I tricked her into putting a dress on me. My father had to pull the company float in a parade. He did this several times each summer. In each town he would have my mother pick girls to ride on the float wearing party dresses. One year he needed another girl. My mother had a party dress but it was too big for my sister. She wondered if the dress would fit the neighbor girl. I said," I think it will Mom. Connie ( who was in my grade ) is my size." So she tried the dress on me with my sister watching. I had to pretend that I didn't like that so I complained the whole time. The dress fit perfectly. Later I watched as the parade passed by with Connie wearing my dress. I was so jealous! Leanne

My mother was supportive of my "hobby" as were my 3 older sisters, my father passed away when I was 3 so he never saw me. I think in some ways it was easier for her to have 4 daughters and I loved being one of them. My sisters were mybiggest supporters when I decided to go full time and I am sure my mother, God rest her soul, would have been even more enthusiastic.

I dont think nobody knows, I'm still young though

I would think she would support me, but probably find it a bit hard at the beginning.

My mother knew I was borrowing her clothes when I was younger. She didn't say anything to me directly other than the one time she told me I had a girls body and should have been a girl. If only I had the courage back then to say YES!! Each Christmas I wear my red leather pants (womens of course) when I visit. She commented that they fit me well. She also told me to wear pantyhose so the pantylines don't show. So I guess she knows

I shared this in another thread a year or so ago. I was 15 or somewhere in there when Mom found my 'stash' and put it on the bed but she didn't say anything. I promptly hid it again. She found it again...put it back on the bed...again... but this time cleaned/folded. So, I hid it again...found again...but now its in the drawers and my lone dress, 2 tops and one skirt are hanging in the front of the closet. After that, several times I found panties "accidentally" in my drawer...so I'd wear them instead of sneaking into my sisters room and grabbing them from her dresser. That is till one time I felt guilty about wearing them so I went to put them in her drawer where they belong and sitting on top is the very pair I'm putting back. Mom was 'accidentally' sneaking me my own pairs (3 or 4 different pair as I remember...all very soft and lacy and always one at a time). Mom bought all our clothes (sis and mine) at that time. About a year or so after that little game of hide and seek I found out most of my clothes (if not all) were coming from a trendy clothing store. A trendy GIRLS clothing store. How?...I had to drive my Mom around for about 3 weeks after she had foot surgery. We stopped at a clothing store and I went in with her. There on one rack was the top I was wearing (white knit with dark blue knit arm/neck openings)and another rack several over the pants I had on (dark blue corduroy with no belt loops, no button and a zipper with a 1 inch ring on it that went down instead of up...I loved those pants...) and we were in a ladies fashions store. Neither of us ever talked about/discussed it...ever.

Did she want a girl?...she already had one. Was she supportive?...gee...I'm not sure...

Jenn

My mom remains one of my largest non-supporters.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

mom used to take in sewing..and she had me be the dress dummy ,not my older tomboy sister. but other than mom just buying simple panties that fit both my sister and me nothing else till i was much older

not really.
    my stepmom used to extremely physically abuse me if it was suspected I tried on her high heels,once my dad caught me wearing high heels and burned my hands on a gas stove to teach me what he would do to me if he ever caught me touching anything of someone elses.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

My dad was a good father, husband, provider, etc. but very straight-laced. He would not ever have accepted a crossdressing son. I was punished once when caught playing with lipstick. He held me down, put it on me, and verbally humiliated me while I did the obligatory kicking and crying. Obviously, it didn't work, but I made sure I never again got caught. Perhaps my mom could have accepted my crossdessing, but as long as my dad was around that couldn't have happened, as she was always in agreement with his views, at least in front of me. If they ever disagreed, it was in private.

not in a million years

my mother will never support my dressing. not since the incident between my sister and her husband/wife. lol my sister came home and kept finding her husband in her cloths. well that did not sit well with either one of them. i suspected something since the first time i met him. i will never be able to tell her. my dad however i think will be more supportive if i decide to tell him. i have told some family and friends, and id felt GREAT to come out to them. now if i could get the military on board with it.LAMO.

amy

Wow thats pretty crazy. You must have been her favorite daughter!

My mom was d a divorcee and we shared a room in my grandparents home. She always dressed in my presence and I think like the exhibtionism. Later as i got older she contined to let me see her in her lingerie. When she found out I was crossdressing she said little but would leave items of her clothes that she was disposing in my room. She was an angry lady and wanted to dominate me. Even realizing these facts has not changed my cding.

Hi, thanks to all for sharing. We had a photo of me at four putting lipstick on under Mum's dressing table, but my first memory was sneaking my sister's lingerie. Mum found out later when I snowdropped from my neighbour's washing line. Next thing I knew, (I was twelve), I was off to the psychiatrist and ended up having electro shock therapy to 'cure' me. Didn't work! Mum died when I was nineteen and never accepted my CDing, nor did Dad. It was just swept under the carpet. Both my sisters know but only the youger one(five years older than me) supports me.

My mom always wanted a girl. She got two sons.

She was a bit of a rebel and I think she would have supported and
    Defended me no matter what.

She passed away back in 2002.

She always told me there was something special about me
    As did my grandmother.

My mother was a very special person in my life, She did know about my crossdressing, Did not support it, but did not disapprove either. She was great I could talk to her about anything, She was definitly my best friend.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

No, she did find out when I was about 15, and was horrified. I had to get a 4-hour lecture from her and my stepfather (who called me a sick pervert) and I was sent off to therapy. The psychologist didn't see anything wrong with me and suggested to my mom that she go easier on me, and after 10 sessions I was pulled out of it, because as my mom said "the therapy isn't working". It was just understood I was to never crossdress again and it was never spoken about since. It definately contributed to our already distant relationship.

My sister knew I borrowed her stuff occasionally, and didn't see to mind. I think she thought it was funny. She caught me putting on lipstick once and thought it was a hoot.

As Dani XO said: "My mom remains one of my largest non-supporters."

I am pretty sure my mom suspects something going on, mothers do have a sence in their children..She had recently told me that when I was a baby she was fed up with everyone calling me a girl and cut my curls off..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

The Belle from Hell! Wrenchette's Avatar
    My mom hasn't seen me in person en femme but has seen pics and she absolutely loves it.

Apparently she has shown her female friends pics and they have said that it's a crime for a man have such gorgeous legs!
    Redheaded woman in a dirty Corvette.

Aspiring Member
    My mother always made it known that I was supposed to be a girl, however, she did not dress me as such. I never got caught. Dad would not have approved. Would have destroyed him.
    SheriM