Thread: Finally going to a ball in my beautiful ball gown!!!

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar

Finally going to a ball in my beautiful ball gown!!!

I'm finally going to a formal ball. My dream is coming true!!! I'm getting to wear one of my favorite ball gowns out......I've been waiting for years. Its the sydney seahorse ball at the end of augast. I'm going by myself, but i'm sure i'll meet others there on the night. Its hard to choose which ball gown I'll wear, but the choice has come down between 2. One is the ball gown in my avator, and a long pink chiffon gown. I've booked accomadation for 2 nights and my flight, and my tickets been paid. This girls going to be a princess!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

Very pretty gown in a gorgeous colour from the small pictures. Could we see some bigger pics?

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I posted some pics in the photo section a few months ago
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

You will love it! Give yourself plenty of time to get ready, and have fun.

Sleeping Beauty -- Once upon a Dream

I know you,
    I walked with you once upon a dream,
    I know you,
    The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam,
    Yes I know it's true,
    That visions are seldom all they seem...

Swish and swirl that ball gown girl!!!

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    Way to go girl. I just wish I was going with ya and could wear one of those beautiful dresses. I bet you will have the time of your life. Please let us know how it all went. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting. And pictures, Please.

Tanya