Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The sexiest part of dressing up..........

It starts with rolling pantyhose up my freshly shaven, silky smooth legs, but I really believe it's seeing myself in the mirror. Skirt, blouse, heels, hair just right, makeup perfect. I forget to breathe.

I gave this some more thought...................

I love bedtime. Toenails, fingernails freshly painted. Breastforms in place with adhesive. Body smooth, freshly shaven, softened with lotion. A slight spray of perfume. Slip into my favorite nightgown and slide under the covers.......my breasts full, heavy on my chest. Delightful way to fall asleep. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Last edited by Parker0429; 05-03-2011 at 11:41 PM.

Banned Read only
    Getting my corset laced up! AH!!

I wore suspenders and stockings today for the first time. Pretty sexy. Though huying them for the firet me aand knowing i had panties on was too

For me, I think it has to be when you gather your sexiest clothes and decide what to wear

For me it has to be the bit when I bring pantyhose or hold ups up my leg to the top, too. and when i feel my leotard touch my skin after i dress it up. and when i wear a skirt, i love see my in the mirror! it´s so sexy nice...

I feel sexiest when I put my nails on, I love the self stick ones for the fingers and toes.

Quote Originally Posted by msniki48 View Post
    For me, it is when there is just enough makeup so that i loose vince in the mirror...and all i see is niki. That is an absolutely wonderful moment for me!!!
    This is what it's all about for me as well. That magical threshold where you've crossed over.

What does it for me is different ~ years ago I made a soft leather sleeve which clasps with velcro around my bits and is then drawn up between my legs to produce a feminine outline, once that is done then a bra, pulling on my shoulders and around my chest, even without any forms, sends me off in to a special heaven. I can think about doing that anytime, whenever, but the rest depends on what I fancy to put on when I can, usually something new to me from eBay.

for me it stockings , on a nice smooth leg.

Actually I am quite crazy over dressing, enjoy every part of if from head to toe. If really I have to choose, tough decision... hmm maybe it is the feeling of nylons wrapping around by legs.

Interesting question ... this has been a moving thing ... first it was putting my pantyhoses, then it changed to using high heels, but these days is doing my make up. But I found sexy, in general, all parts of CDing.
    Rachelf

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Rose View Post
    I wat until I put my wig on before I look in the mirror, the sexiest part is seeing Julie looking back at me from the mirror!!!
    same with me i put my wig on last and then look in the mirror just cannot believe the 100% transformation i get so excited allways brings a smile

For me it's putting on the dress or skirt. It's way it feels and being open instead of closed in by pants. When I am wearing hose I like the way they feel when you walk and the way kind of move on your legs. But I think the best part is walking in and asking my wife how do I look to which she usually says very good. One time she said I wish I could put outfits together like you do or I never would have thought of wearing that together, I'll have to try it. Now that makes me feel really sexy and very feminine.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.