Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The sexiest part of dressing up..........

Quote Originally Posted by msniki48 View Post
    For me, it is when there is just enough makeup so that i loose vince in the mirror...and all i see is niki. That is an absolutely wonderful moment for me!!!
    That is so well said! :-)

wearing my high heels around and hearing them click on the ground

Painting my nails and putting on a pair of heels.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiera79 View Post
    I'm bout to blow this thread out.

For me it is the fact that I know I am beautiful whether I'm dressed or not and it does not matter how other people see me. I feel sexy in a pair of jeans or a LBD(when I wear one). It shouldn't take apparel to make you feel sexy and special. You should feel that way all the time just because.
    I agree with you Kiera, that one should feel beautiful whether or not in dress. However, I believe that the question is what is the sexiest part of dressing up. I do see that some state the way they feel as well, but I must admit to having similar feelings regarding my transformation. I am new, so please forgive my just jumping right in.

For me, the sexiest part of dressing up is donning my panties and bra, just knowing that the transformation is beginning. That and I love panties and how they feel on me!

for me its puting on a sexy bra and pair of panties

BUSINESS DRESSER FAVORITE HEELS's Avatar

Wink Getting the eyes made up just right!!

Quote Originally Posted by MariaOfCalifornia View Post
    The whole transform is full of those little moments for me, but one in particular is attaching the garters to thigh high stockings. That little ritual is very special to me for some reason. I like pantyhose as well, but the stretch and brush of garters against the skin of my thighs as I move around is utterly intoxicating to me.
    Thanks marie of cali.
    This is so great to have a place to share our likes loves and experiences dressing in all sorts of styles and tastes!! when the above is acomplished its time to slip into my heels and the Bliss sets in..
    The fact that reading these great experiences and it being my story or a happy future to my situation makes me know im in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby trixie View Post
    wearing my high heels around and hearing them click on the ground
    exactly .. thats what does it for me !

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Have another one. I've started exploring bustiers. I get a bustier all hooked up beforehand, then step into it, and slide it up my body. The whole slide is complete heaven, but when it gets to its proper location on my torso, it's like I can almost hear something click into place. A perfect fit, like it was always meant to be there.

BUSINESS DRESSER FAVORITE HEELS's Avatar
    Marie does the bustier you are wearing have garters? How many and what colors have you gotten so far.I love the way my corset fits very much the same snap in fit you ar describing but it zips in the front it is Beige lace but i really want a black one as well.
    The fact that reading these great experiences and it being my story or a happy future to my situation makes me know im in the right place.

Definitely heels and wig... Those complete me : )

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FAVORITE HEELS View Post
    Marie does the bustier you are wearing have garters? How many and what colors have you gotten so far.I love the way my corset fits very much the same snap in fit you ar describing but it zips in the front it is Beige lace but i really want a black one as well.
    I haver six now (yeah, Maria needs her own closet soon), and three have the detachable garters and three don't. One came with matching panties. Wish more had that.

When I'm drab, I wear blue and gray and black. When crossdressed, it's pink and purple and red red red. The bustiers I have found are really the peak colorfulness of my feminine expression so far.

Heck, why just talk about it, here a picture of one I have. Nice and stretchy so it fits like another skin, and the red bit in the center is so soft.

For me its when I am in full fem make up with a tight sweater, miniskirt and my my fav high heel boots. I love to walk around like this. Every artical feels so sexy.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

I just love putting the make up on,then the stockings,and connecting them to the suspenders. I must say though to see the transformation when complete really excites my whole body. then to walk in my 4in heels adds a new dimension again,god the whole dressing bit is what does it for me. Thats why I do it .

I wat until I put my wig on before I look in the mirror, the sexiest part is seeing Julie looking back at me from the mirror!!!

For me its got to be hooking up my bra while looking in my three way mirror, I've got this thing about trying on bras -- I could spend hours at a time just doing that... Then again there is attaching stockings to the garters on a fine girdle or garter belt,,, Then again there is pulling on a slip, the feeling as is slithers down the body... then again there is slipping into shoes... tucking in a silky top on a skirt... Applying the last bit of makeup... Buttoning up a see-tru blouse with a fine bra underneath... Its all delicious!!!

Allana

Quote Originally Posted by claireblur View Post
    looking at myself in the mirror while I'm fully dressed with make up and wig etc
    Absolutely, I agree

I just love the way a wig can change everything for me. I just love the way my hair brushes past my shoulders

Probably the first look down at a pair of freshly shaven legs in sheer nylons. Or that final pull of a leotard/swimsuit hugging my entire body. Also the first breeze that goes around my stockings and up my skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by FAVORITE HEELS View Post
    At the moment when I am bringing my nylon stockings as high as they will go up and I have fastend my 6th garter strap to the welt/lace top.I also love the feeling of turning my toes and slipping into my 5 1/4 inch heel black kid pumps!Of course the complete made up look in the mirror not bad either..
    O'yes, Miss Heels has saild it all for me also.
    Jessica

That moment you are done and look in the mirror does it for me. I LOVE looking in the mirror and going "I can't see myself anymore." Its like becoming a whole different person. That's the point I know, but that moment never gets old.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Slipping on the heels, and then seeing Tina walking by the mirror...but I'm not sure it's a feeling of being sexy, but it sure is a feeling of being feminine, and the feeling that Tina has entered the building!!!

I've never felt 'sexy' either en femme or en drab. But the again, I have been celebate for 9 years...

Junior Member Rebecca Cross Bracer's Avatar
    Like a lot of others for me it is right from the start with the nylons. It's why I started wearing any other female attire. I love the feel of nylon against my skin.

Quote Originally Posted by juliecdfl View Post
    For me it is the lipstick. I usually apply it last in front of the mirror once I am all dressed.
    Me too. Everything about makeup and dressup is good, but the sexiest moment is when I stand in my highest heels, fully dressed and made up, in front of a full length mirror, and heavily apply my deep red lipstick. That's the moment for me.

everything about it turns me on.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this.
    I know some girls who have had pictures stolen , copied then used elswhere .
    This isn't a joke - this advice was passed onto me by a close legally trained friend .

Simply the more feminine and passable I view myself!

Or in preparation, pulling on the skirt/dress for the first time and seeing the final result for the first time.