Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Doctors visits

Doctors visits

Do you wear panties to your doctor visits? Do you wear nail pollish on you toe nails when you visit the doctor or remove it. I remove my toe nail polish and don't wear panties. Should I care?

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I heard a story about a guy that was involved in an accident and was taken to the er. When the Dr removed his shoe, his pink toenails were out for all to see. The Dr exclaimed "nice toes", to which the burly man replied a muffled "thanks", and got extremely red. When the nurse stepped out, the Dr took off his shoe and showed the man his red toenails! It's more common than you think, however, I don't have the nerve to let anyone see it other than my great & wonderful wife!

I don't,have been to my urologist completely dressed. The first time i went dressed he came into the exam room ,looked at me and commented you look different lol.

Before I retired from the Navy, not a chance even if I was pretty sure they wouldn't be seen. Now I wear them wherever I happen to be going. My toes aren't usually polished and my fingernails only on weekends but if I have a weekend appointment the polish stays and for one trip to the optometrist so did a jean skirt and pair of mary jane pumps.

As for the caring about it panties or painted nails are likely pretty low on the list of strange things most doctors have seen and other than a few rare cases mentioned here doctors as a group are pretty professional about it. Nurses may giggle about it and doctors chuckle (or vice versa ) later after you're gone. I wouldn't sweat it.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I wear panties all of the time, and I'm not about to change that for my doctor. If I'm wearing nail-polish that day, it stays on. If for some reason I cannot get out of the house that day wearing a skirt or dress, I put one in my (large!) purse and change at the mall before going in to the waiting room; if I have a long wait (typical) for my appointment, I wander around the mall dressed. Oh yes, my doctor has also seen my forms, as I slipped them out of my bra before being weighed one time.

I also do not switch out of panties before going to my back massages -- though I do avoid wearing see-through panties when I go to those. I've gone there in skirts or dresses.

I am who I am, and hiding that from the doctor would be a medical mistake.

Hello Girls
    some thing along the same line Q . do you tell your Dr. that you cross dress? Q is your Dr. male or female?

A;i have not but feel i should
    A; female

I do wear Panties every where but work.just getting in to other stuff.
    thank you
    Last edited by Marie Sue S; 04-20-2011 at 11:57 AM.
    H & K

Marie Sue

I went to my doctor the other day for a sinus infection. They said I would see the PA, rather than the doctor. The PA was a beautiful young lady, who checked me out and left the room. When she returned she said pull down your pants for a shot. I wear panties 24/7, so I pulled those down as well. She gave me the shot without a word being said about my panties. Had I needed to take my socks off she would have seen the color of the day on my toe nails too. It is really not a concern of mine anymore if they know or knot. I am there for medical attention and I hope they keep their comments to their selves.

Doctor/patient confidentiality pretty much sums it up. If I was going for something a bit more serious or long-term than a physical exam or where family and friends visit, I'd probably dress normally as I'm there for something a bit more important than how I dress. But plain old doctor's appointment, doesn't much matter to me. They can't say anything publicly about it.

Recently went to see GP before an upcoming surgery on my knee.As I have been complaining of more pain than the usual she had me drop my pants.I gave her a little "well this could be interesting" as I was wearing pantyhose and a pretty blue pair of Lacey briefs.The little smile from her was nothing compared to the shock on the Med student's.He was from an eastern culture and I could sense his discomfort which made me smile.My GP did not know before this and only asked me to put my panties and pantyhose back on when she was finished her exam.
    She has since removed my staples from surgery (was wearing petty red briefs with little bows on side of legs)nothing was said.
    Micayla

I went in for my annual physical in November wearing panties and knee hi's. My female doctor never even batted an eye as she asked me to remove my shirt and pants. She even checked out my knees by holding my foot and pushing the legs to the left and right to check my joints. Other than that all my other clothes were drab. Next time I might even wear my bra.

Sandie

I've done both, not an issue at all.

Michaella

bobbie sue
    Yes i do i live 24/7 my doctor and his p.a know no problem any way who cares it your life live it the way you want !!!! LOVE YOU ALL

It really depends on what you want and need to do. I am part time and see no need to involve my doctor, nor any of my guy mode friends, family, service providers and co-workers. If I was full time, or wanted to always express my feminine side as much as possible, then I would probably go en femme or under dressed with painted nails and toes to the Doctor's office.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My toes are almost always some shade of red, and my fingernails are always a pale pink with a feminine shape. Oh yes, I do wear silk or satin panties to the doctors office! He has seen more of me than I have myself, so he may as well see what I wear!! My Endrochronologist, who takes care of my Diabetes, always asks me what shade of red polish is on my toes before he looks!! Most doctors and nurses don't really care, they have usually seen it all!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I had a DR. Appt. Yesterday. i am ashamed to say I went "drabish". I took of my fingernail polish but left my acrylics on. I took off my bra and forms, which I normally wear 24/7. I left my toes painted "Big Apple Red" and I wore black panties (Panties are all I have). I wore a pair of gray womens jeans that look like men's and a men's polo shirt which was 3 size too big. (also the only one I have). When I signe in I'm sure the receptionist noticed my nails but said nothing. The only issue was I had to have a chest x ray and when i took off my shirt the bra line was clearly visable. The girl taking the X ray smiled a little but said nothing. I was planning on telling my DR. about being trans, so that next time I could just stay dressed. problem was he was out for the day and i got the other Dr. in the office who i don't really know.
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Since I have told my female doctor about my gender identity disorder, I always go in as enfemme as I can without a wig. I haven't had my nails done yet, but hopefully soon I will. She has no problem with my dressing whatsoever. It's really refreshing to be able to go to a doctor dressed as is. Besides, a doctor should be known aware if you dress or not, they need a complete picture to help their patients.

I will be wearing panties for my next Doctor's visit. They will probably be white this time, but I'll wear pink ones next time!

Freddy

All I wear is panties 24/7--toes are always pained--nails are acrylics with gel --have been for years
    the doc's and nurses have seen it all

I wear plain cotton bikinis to the doctor. I make a conscious effort to avoid wearing my pink, frilly, lacy thongs and such.
    But having said that, I haven't had to remove my pants (yet). Nor my shoes. But if and when that occurs, he will get an eyeful.

I don't think it would matter. Personally I am planning on going to the dentist and optometrist next time dressed. I just love to do things like this.
    Michelle

I actually have a Dr appointment tomorrow morning (yearly physical). He is male. I'm not sure if I will wear white panties there or not. I did the last two times. I was told to undress down to my briefs by the nurse as she left the room. When the Dr came in he said to "lower those", but no other comment. The first time he did order me to have my testosterone checked along with other blood work. ?? I think I might wear them again. It might be awkward if I didn't.

I go to my GP all the time under dressed (bra, panties, hose). We have had long talks about my gender life style, he also had me on hormons for about 6 years, until I started having some medical problems. The last few times I have went in, I was totaly dressed in fem.

Recently had a full body check at my dermatologist (female) along with my wife. No one seemed to care that I was wearing panties; the doctor, her female nurse or my wife.

I am seeing my doctor in June and I won't wear panties, as I am scared to wear them around him. I have been his patient for 10 years now. This will be the first time I will go with smooth legs. Before I have always let leg hair grow out before I have my annual visit with him.

I bought a two pairs of mens briefs to wear to physicans appointments. However, I forgot where I put them so I just wear my usual panties. I have not had to disrobe while wearing my panties yet but am not worried if it happens.