Thread: first wig

first wig

I remember getting my first wig. It made such a difference in my look. I also remember the feel of wearing the wig for the first with with a spaghetti strapped dress and feeling the hair on my shoulders and back. It felt to sensual and so right. I cannot image a short wig where I could not feel the hair on my shoulders and back. How do you feel about your first wig?

I put on my tights, panties, heels, dress, accessories, but I am still not Suzy until I put on my hair. Then Suzy is back! I am me again.
    Yes, a wig makes all the difference Lori.

SUZY

The first decent wig I got was longish hair and just like you I loved the feel of it on my shoulders and still do. It's one of the best moments of dressing up for me when I finally put on the wig.Thats what really changes one from male into female. Recently I bought a short blond wig as I was curious to see how I would look. To my surprise it was better than anything so far and is my favourite now. So I would say try a short one it gives you an alternative look. Daniel

[SIZE=4]I am actually embarrassed to remember my first wig, ordered from the back of a magazine, over 40 years ago. Today I have a fairly large collection and tend to wear just about any style, color and length known.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Quote Originally Posted by LoriAnn_CD View Post
    I also remember the feel of wearing the wig for the first with with a spaghetti strapped dress and feeling the hair on my shoulders and back. It felt to sensual and so right.
    **ABSOLUTELY AGREE** The hair on my shoulders drives me crazy... and the first time hooked me for sure.

VS Fan

My first wig was a cheapie bought from a costume hire shop, but the feelings it brought when I had the long hair cascading past my shoulders and down my back will live with me forever. Even today, no individual piece completes me more than my wig.

My first was also a cheapie from a party shop, but I was so excited... as Tasha has said I also remember the feeling to this day. Eventually I splashed out and got something better (hothair...)... This was a transformational experience. Having a good quality wig makes such a difference... and it doesn't have to be radically expensive.

The hair does it for me... I get made up and the person in the mirror is a stranger... the wig goes on and I am Kaz!

If I could grow a full head of hair, I would, but I can't... so my wig is a defining proposition for me...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

hi . oyes i love long hair down my back .but i put my wig on look in the mirror and it is me so i was wondering if a short wig would make a difference ? i would like to buy another wig but if it does not make a difference well money does not grow on trees but i do wonder? love deanna b xx