Thread: Hair dilemna

Hair dilemna

Ok, I know this is a silly question, and there's really no sence in me asking it, but just to see what people have to say on the topic, I'm going to ask anyway. How on earth do I get my girlfriend to stop messing with my hair? I have incredibly thick, curly hair and it frizzes like mad, so I spend a good deal of time and effort to make it look nice and under control, but the moment my girlfriend sees it she immediately starts messing with it and it drives me nuts, lol.
    (and just for the record, she is totally accepting of me wanting to be a girl, and is very supportive)

No good answer for you. I have to keep my hair short and when I get to wear a wig I cannot wait for my SO to play with it. The first time I let her see me with my wig, she started helping me style it. Maybe that is the solution - let your girlfriend help you style it and that way she feels some ownership in how it looks and will stop messing with it.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

All I can say is "Damn, I sure wish I had THAT problem!"
    My advice? Appreciate two things here:
    1 - you have nice hair to mess with.
    2 - You have a girlfriend that likes to mess with it.

I am in almost total agreement with Kimberly. From my perspective there is just one very small point of disagreement i.e. I dont feel the need to include the word "nice" at point 1.

I had a dog one time that would bite you if you messed with his ears. Maybe you should bite her. LOL! Seriously, I think you should hold her close and let her play. You can always fix your hair.
    Ellie

Oh I am very grateful for both of Kimberly's points. I didn't mean for it to seem like I wasn't. And that sounds like a good, fun idea Danni Renee. I think I'll do that. Thanks everyone

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Wear a hat or something around her.

The love of my life just asked me to put it in a ponytail. And I do around her so she isn't touching and complaining. My is VERY thick and naturally waved.

Aren't we blessed girls!

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    The love of my life is always fiddling with my hair, so I keep it in a ponytail around her. Mine is VERY thick and naturally wavy.

Are we blessed girls?

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

You think that's a problem??? You're kidding, right?

Carol
    My name is Carol.

This is obvious, but I will pass it along. "Messing" with your hair has a lot more to do with whether or not you are tolerant enough to let her get away with it. Trust me, she knows it bugs you, but it's important to her that you care "enough" to not make a big deal out of it. Twill' not work to mess with her hair to even up The Game. You will "lose" if you do that.

Best Strategy, and here's The Obvious Part; is to let her "play" all she wants, and then be discreet and after about a half hour, head to The Bathroom and resume a normal life. Don't carry The Brush and combs out in The Open. If your obvious,she will also take that as a negative. Just learn to act like "you don't care." Ultimately, that's your one and only strategy.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Yeah, that's about how I've been approaching it. I really didnt mean to make it seem like a huge problem. I'm just coming from the perspective of not wanting my hair messed up before we go out, since that is a very rare occassion. Any other time I rather enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    This is obvious, but I will pass it along. "Messing" with your hair has a lot more to do with whether or not you are tolerant enough to let her get away with it. Trust me, she knows it bugs you, but it's important to her that you care "enough" to not make a big deal out of it. . . .
    I think your spot on about that!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I do love my wife playing with my hair,added bonus is that she fussed with a cpl of them that much she totally revitalised them,think she's a frustrated hair stylist

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson