Thread: i,need to know.

i,need to know.

i, wANT TO KNOW,dO ANY FEMS KNOW IF BUYING ON LINE IS BETTER THEN GOING TO THE STORE. I BUY MINE ON LINE OR OUT OF MAGS. ONE MORE THING.LOOK. i HAVE BEEN A CROSSDRESSER.FOR 45. YEARS. I HAVE TRUSTED A GIRL WITH MY OBSESSION,She TURNED ON ME, nOWW IAM OUT AND BELONG TO A VETERANS CLUB AND THEY WANT ME TO BE COMMANDXER. i DONT WANT THEM AT THE CLUB TO KNOW ABOUT MY REAL LIFE3, YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW WANT TO BE A WOMEN I PRY FOR IT TO HAPPEN.TELL WHAT ISHOULD DO. i CANT SEND NOT BEING IN MY NEW 6" HIGH HEELS i CAN NOT STAY OUT OF THEM. i NEED SOME GOOD ADVICE LIKE NOW (JUST SO YOU KNOW, IM DRESSED NOW AND ENJOYING EVERY MINUTE LOVE ALL OF YOU)

Well ill take a crack at this one, in my opinion yes shopping online is better, but thats because its hard for me to find my sizes in most stores. This is also a catch 22 question, while to me shopping for some things online is better, but some things personally you just cant buy online and hope to get exactly what you want, like a wig. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 04-22-2011 at 04:39 PM. Reason: comment removed

Love the quick responce.

yOU QRE RIGHT THE SIZE USUALLY FITS, BUT HERES THE TROUBLE. WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THE COMMING OUT TO A VETERANS CLUB? THER IS STILL THAY ON MY MINE. i LOVE THAT IAM OUT IN MY OLD NIEGHBORHOOD, BUT I AM IN A NEW STANDING WITH THE COMMUNITY sHOULD I BACK OUT NOW, OR WAIT TELL IT COMES OUIT LATTER. BECAUSE, ITS ONLY OF A MATTER, OF 53 MILES, I NEED TO KNOW LOVE YOU ALL.....

Well, I guess thats all in your comfort level. Remember with any decision you have to be ready to accept the flashback from it. If it means enough to you to be the woman you feel you are in everything you do including this position then I say go for it, however with that you have to be ready to accept the reprocussions from that decision as well. So really only you can answer this question in my opinion.

Gold Member
    Perfume:
    I am involved in several Veterans Groups; District Commander in the AL, Quartermaster in the VFW,
    Trustee in the Past Commanders Club and 40-8.
    I stay in the closet as one might say, Never go out fully dresses, but do under dress a lot.
    Out of respect to the Veterans Clubs, I do not go there dressed.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 04-22-2011 at 04:40 PM. Reason: comment removed

There's more to being a woman than wearing 6" heels. In fact, not many women do.

If you want to be commander at the club, then I suggest not crossdressing there, and not coming out to other members.

If you want to transition and live your life as a woman, and still want to be a member of the club, I reckon that would be up to the members there.

See http://www.tavausa.org/
    DonnaT

One annoying aspect of shopping online is all the catalogues they send you. Even if it's not an outing risk it's still a waste of good trees. Where is the logic in sending a paper catalogue when you obviously have internet access?
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 04-24-2011 at 02:21 PM. Reason: I edited your post because I dont like rudne remarks

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    One annoying aspect of shopping online is all the catalogues they send you. Even if it's not an outing risk it's still a waste of good trees. Where is the logic in sending a paper catalogue when you obviously have internet access?
    I hate that too

Shopping online is cool but also remember that peoples' attitudes have changed a lot and shopping for yourself in-person is better than it was in the past. Don't go and jeopardize your privacy but it's something to consider

I'd say it can be better buying online - giving you a wider choice.

I haven't bought online yet and kind of don't want to get caught out by anybody with the packaging. (Would look awfully suspicious if, say my mum, found a womans shop packaging sent to me
    Call me Sam
    [SIZE="1"]Age: 18[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]Visit my Flickr for more photos xx http://www.flickr.com/photos/sam-xx/[/SIZE]

I have shopped online and have gone out! Both are a great way to shop. I go out and shop in person more than I shop online.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    There's more to being a woman than wearing 6" heels. In fact, not many women do.

If you want to be commander at the club, then I suggest not crossdressing there, and not coming out to other members.

If you want to transition and live your life as a woman, and still want to be a member of the club, I reckon that would be up to the members there.

See http://www.tavausa.org/
    I think this is good advice for u, Perfume. If u feel the need to go out dressed, do NOT become involved with any Veterans club hirarchy! If u were found out, it could DAMAGE and EMBARASS your club members. And, possibly destroy u! THAT'S front page news in a small town. If you're simply a member there and get found out, that's NOT important news!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    I rmember reading about someone who was a club commander and became a woman. It hit the national news for a day or so. I guess it depends on how confident you are about who you are.