Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Time Outside the House!

Learning, growing, living brookalicious's Avatar

First Time Outside the House!

I finally did it... sort of... lol... I've got an aprtment by myself during the week and I decided that tonight would be the night that Brooke enjoys a drink on the deck.

Then of course I slowly poke my head outside and listen for other people... not many people know me here, but a six foot tall girl would draw some attention regardless. From a distance Id be safe... but not up close...

So I quietly slipped out, and for the first time ever, was outside my place of residence fully dressed. It wasn't far, but baby steps are better than no steps at all, I guess. Although I quickly learned why girls exclaim whenever cold wind blows up their skirt... that's chilly!
    ~b~

Winning!

"Even a hunter cannot kill a bird which flies to him for refuge."
    Chiune Sugihara

Congratulations! That first step out the door is a big one.

One giant leap for Brook

Congratulations, that's one small step for mankind, one giant leap for Brook. Delicious wasn't it, but then you expected that, didn't you?

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Brook,

Good for you!! You've made the first, tenacious step into something fun, magical, and oh so rewarding.

By all means, don't trouble yourself about someone seeing a six foot tall girl. Just be your beautiful self, and all will be well.

Kathi

Congratulations! Very cool!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Brook...it is a wonderful thing isn't it? The first steps outside of the door, no matter where, are wonderful and will always be remembered. Pretty soon you will be walking to the edge of the deck right?

congratulations!!!!
    i started that way one year ago and now i have been out to some parties and made a lot of new friends.
    it is just baby steps, but you are walking on the right direction.

Congrats girl! Doesn't it feel great??

I am so happy for you! Congratulations on your baby step!
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Way to go girl! That first step is the hardest one! Take your time and before you know it you wont one to be inside at all! Hugs!

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    having just seen the pics you just posted the only worry I think you'll have is fighting off the guys

Yay, good for you Brook. Every little step further is a little victory. Keep it going and you'll soon be out and about at the shopping mall mixing it up in the dress shops.

hi just pop to see your pic like joannernarie barker you are very much a female you do not have to worry you look lovely . i'am going crazy i go to the garden and sit but i want to go out shopping but i am not passable .booo. you take care love deanna b xx

Aspiring Member
    Congratulations. My first time out was a year ago this summer. The world is a different place now.

I still peek and minimize my out-time near the apartment going to the car, but once away, it's fun.
    —Mikaela

The first time is terrifying but the more you get out the more relaxed you will become. My SO and I have been out many times now and it's great!

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Good for you Brook!It`s an incredible rush,isn`t it?
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I hope these steps bring you to a new life.

Banned Read only
    Do you hear it? Brooook..... come outside Brooook.... Brook take a few more steps outside.....

Congratulations, soon you will be out and about and wondering why you stayed in so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Do you hear it? Brooook..... come outside Brooook.... Brook take a few more steps outside.....

Congratulations, soon you will be out and about and wondering why you stayed in so long.
    Awww.... :-* ty so much
    ~b~

Winning!

Chiune Sugihara

There is nothing like a breeze up you dress/skirt......oh what a feeling!
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this.
    I know some girls who have had pictures stolen , copied then used elswhere .
    This isn't a joke - this advice was passed onto me by a close legally trained friend .

awesome! congratulations Brook! ... one step at a time!! and to echo Bridget's comment ... nothing like a breeze up your sexy skirt

Congratulations Brook!

I'm still waiting to get to that point... Soon though, I hope.... Baby steps, for real....

That's awesome!

way to go. Soon you will be to go out at will.
    Michelle

Going outside in the winter is totally divine, the feeling of silky legs brushing on slick fabrics is wonderful..

The deal on 6' is overrated, Since reading all the worries about tall gurls, I've begun taking note..
    There are a lot of gg's over 6', one of my nieces was 6' at 12, looked like Kelly Bundy too

Panic not for height, though I stay away from heels over 4" myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Yolanda_Voils View Post
    Going outside in the winter is totally divine, the feeling of silky legs brushing on slick fabrics is wonderful..

The deal on 6' is overrated, Since reading all the worries about tall gurls, I've begun taking note..
    There are a lot of gg's over 6', one of my nieces was 6' at 12, looked like Kelly Bundy too

Panic not for height, though I stay away from heels over 4" myself.
    LOL... thanks for the vote of confidence... I've got the apartment to myself tonight as well. Looks like I'll be doing a little exploring again!
    ~b~

Winning!

Chiune Sugihara