Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is our goal/mission as crossdressers?

What is our goal/mission as crossdressers?

I thought it would be interesting to find out why different people enjoy crossdressing. For me, I like the opportunity to feel incredibly sexy. As a man, the best we can do is a new pair of slacks and a new button up shirt. As a woman, our possibilities are endless. I got my start with an obcession with lipstick and sexy lips. It kind of ballooned from there.
    Last edited by britney1; 09-28-2005 at 06:46 PM.

Smile goal

Mine is to pass and to smooth out the overtly masculine/aggressive personality I seem to display if I am out of character for too long.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Do I even Have a "goal"?

When I first started, as a 12/13 year old, I told myself that my goal or reason was to satisfy a real curiosity of "What would I have looked like as a woman.?" It went on for years, with me never really being able to quite get a handle on what I actually DID look like in Fem mode, and constantly being dissatisfied with my attempts to be able to do it----It was like a "principle of the thing" obsession----Later it became a habbit that "felt good", and eventually I discovered why it did and just what I was doing--that is ,I was enjoying the chance to escape my normal male identity and take a mini vacation from my real self---That became the goal and still is the objective today.

Surprisingly, I never did get to see what the real "fem-Me" looked like until early THIS year---as a result of my new wig and new makeup techniques I developed last holloween.---but NOW I CD for the escape reason.

by pass tension

I dress to relieve tension. Taking the time to dress with make-up, sexy clothing, and a great purfume, brings me to a different place. A place where I can express myself as a woman. A woman's expression is able to be so varied, with different colors, sents and clothes. I love this ability to express my feeling in the clothes I wear and the make-up.
    I will spend time perfecting a look that is truly a tramp, a princess, or a simple house wife. This is truely the best way to express myself and relieve my inner drive to be both a male and a female. This is very complex but the relief I feel as a woman is worth the effort, but to be a woman full time I think will take away this excitement durring the transformation.

No Goal

I have no real goal as a crossdresser. I am just along for the ride to see where it takes me. There maybe a few small mile markers along the way but not real destionation.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

T o be myself I have spent meany years being a male impersinater but now i'v givern that up and perged got rid of all his gear he is no more gone disapered eliminated R I P.

my mission now to be the girl i was born to be

so I'm no longer a crossdresser

But can I please stay
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

not sure if i can pin point the reason, it does make me feel better. seem the older i get he more it pulls me and i think that is the case in most crossdressers. sometimes when i get depressed or under al ot of stress the urge gets stronger and dressing seems to calm me down. as far as a reson i dont have just one.

cute new member

Smile

what is my goal mission?

well i would say that dressing opens up a new world to me, lets me express a side of me i usually would not be able to while also allowing me to feel sexy and appealing from a different perspective.

as a guy it can be hard to get a girls attention at times but as a girl, you know that it isnt hard to get the attention of anyone in the room.

my personal goal is while dressed, to be as feminine, and passable as possible, meaning doing anything and everything that is typically girly, meaning girls drinks when out, sitting like a girl, all those little things.

i would love to hear the goals of others.

kisses,

cd_isabelle

To be Emperess of Earth.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

GypsyKaren
    Dressing lets me be myself. Since I'm a woman inside, it opens up and releases my inner beauty, feelings, and emotions. I get to see myself and be how I was meant to be.

It also is quite relaxing for me, the best therapy I've ever found. Whatever stress I feel disappears when I get dressed up. I like to go out as often as possible, whether it's clubbing with my wife or shopping with my girl friend. I don't know, I guess it just makes me feel real.

GypsyKaren

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Smile

I have a personal goal... to accept myself as a CD'er and to be myself for once in my life.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

goal/mission

I really haven't thought about a goal, but I crossdress because I love to wear women's clothing. It has opened a door into the world of crossdressers and I love it. Crossdressing also cuts against the grain of society, which I gravitate to.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Just Want to Have Fun

[SIZE=2]Aloha,
    I dress because I love the Sensual, Erotic, Sexual sensations I get when I'm dressed En Femme! It's pretty much for pleasure and to satisfy the female psyche in me. Ultimately, I would love an evening out with other girls, or, do I dare dream, a dinner with a gentleman who knows how to "treat me right".
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]XOXO[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]CammyT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Have Fun and If You Play, Always Play Safe[/SIZE]

50 Mission Cap

My goal is to meet as many people as possible.

Debbie

Make my dreams come true!

This quote was in a small notebook that came with my summer Bare Minerals Kit;

[size=3]"It's time to start living the life you've imagined."[/size]
    by Henry James

I framed this in my make-up room. Seems fitting for me!

Kat
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

I just want to be happy, and i am happiest when im dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Ashe
    I have a personal goal... to accept myself as a CD'er and to be myself for once in my life.

I think that may have been the biggest mile marker for me on this ride. But I have finally come to terms with it. Now not only do I accept it, I would not have it any other way. Thanks for reminding me Katie

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Platinum Member
    What is our goal/mission as crossdressers? ok easy for me it's a chance to let wendy out and be who i realy enjoy... see all to often we go through life doing the "right thing" for all the wrong reasons...as well as doing the wrong thing for all the wrong reasons.... in being able to releace me into this part of me ..i can enjoy life and step out of that so called "normal" trap that too manny people have locked them selfes in
    life is way too short not to do something that makes you happy and feel good abought who you are.....

Aspiring Member
    ...to boldly go where no man has gone before....

My goals have changed over my life. In the early part of my life my goal was to transition. Now my goal is simply to be as good a female as I can be and to be able to switch back and forth between genders quite freely.

Fiona xx
    Last edited by FionaAlexis; 09-29-2005 at 06:14 PM.

To win Miss World.

Ok, ok, I know it's not realistic. I mean, how many 60 year old women have won that?

My personal goal is to enjoy being the girl I should have been, instead of (as Christina said) impersonating a man as I have been for the first 60 years of my life. I would also like to play a small part in helping to bring transgender issues out to where they can be freed from the stigma they suffer at present.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

It's sort of like that old Army recruiting song:
    "Be all you can be..."
    Phoebe

goal

wendy why is it you always have the right thing to say , you inspire me to no end! esp. your atitude, love you girl
    jen in KC

In the very core of my being, I don't understand why I do this... but things that have orison from my exploration of my dressing:

I want to be feminine - most importantly. This is an ever aching urge, and one that I have lived with and expressed in many different ways for my entire life.
    Secondly, I want to be able, or to be free to transcend the gender "boundries" and "conventions" without mocking or abuse. I find the smallest things I do seem to be picked up on... at the moment it's my long hair. But others throughout my life have been: crossing my legs ("the female way"), wanting to play with barbies as a small child etc. But some amazing things have come out of dressing, like the friends and connections I've made with people about my dressing, and their understanding.

Mainly: I want freedom from prejudices against gender.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

To completly accept the femme side of my life.

Its as simple as that really!

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Why? Good question...I really don't know other than it is a true part of me that needs to be expressed..sort of like a musician playing music or a painter with paints...It wasn't always that way..at first it was an autoerotic encounter with some time to feel fem..now it is a fem encounter with some time to feel erotic..go figure. At any rate it is who I am for now..will it change...I don't know..perhaps..but If I can't dress i get stressed and become more withdrawn. If I dressed in secret, my wife would always know because she says you are behaving in a softer and more gentle way even after I transitioned back to male persona..need counseling..maybe.