Thread: Do You Have A Mentor ?

Do You Have A Mentor ?

Do you have someone in your life, that takes you by the hand, and guides you into your feminine journey? Maybe there is woman in your personal life,or a famous girl that is your role model...Will you share ?........Jo-Anne.

The soul has no sex Fiona Prigent's Avatar
    My little sister help me for cut my wig and help me to take photos ^^ (she has big kiss for help) My friends help me too for supports.
    I dream to weakup and i have change sex during nigth ^^)v For my model i have a lot of films contribute my power crossdressing xD (like Ace ventura/I My Me! Strawberry Eggs/Princess Princess ...)
    But my real Mentor is the mirror ^^ i have fall in love to my crossreflect xD

Realy cool subject Jo-Anne ^^)v

And u Jo-Anne ? your mentor ?
    Last edited by Fiona Prigent; 04-28-2011 at 09:25 AM.
    (Ps : Sorry for my poor english ^^')
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I have the best of all worlds in a loving wife who is a wonderful girl friend to Tina, my feminine self. My wife is most certainly Tina's mentor, patiently explaining, showing, and discussing all possible topics in the feminine world. Tina would be lost without her!

Back in the old days (as in pre-Internet) I had a TS pen pal named Linda Lee, and I totally admired her, as she was a class act and lived her life with courage and self-respect back when it was a lot harder to do that. She was always encouraging to me, and a real friend when I was just waking up to who I am.

She went on to write a column in the old Female Mimics magazine that was always of great value to me. I've lost touch with her, sure wish I could find her again.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I think a mentor is what we all need to help guide us through the journey. I just wish I had one.

How fun and interesting it would be to have a mentor! Preferably a girl.... I would like that!

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I had my "sister" Karren, and an older CD Lauren who took me under her wings. Then my secretary jumping in with both heels. WINK! And now a special love interest GG.

The big question is are you mentoring any younger "girls"? WHY NOT? I have one at present (who will stay unnamed).

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

yes i had a mentor, she is a gg friend from work. She gave the confidence to get out and be myself.

I've had a few. First off of course is my beautiful wife. Even though she couldn't help me much with makeup, she gave me invaluable insight into what worked and what didn't. Even more important, she encouraged me to go out with her even before I was pretty. My daughter has helped alot too since our taste in fashion, and our sizes are similar. Then there is my t-girl mentor Ashley Bottoms who encouraged me to embrace the whole t-girl scene, style, and attitude! Without each of them I would not be who I am today.
    Sally

I've done a lot of thinking about this question in the past, in fact, there probably was another thread about it I bet! There have been a TON of influences for me, but my mentors would have to be the girls of our local Illusions social club. They are the greatest, kindest, and most helpful I've met and always seem to have the right answers and advice!
    With love,
    - Celes

The Chocolate Cat Feather Gloves's Avatar
    I'd love to have a mentor, I've told my female friends about my CD'ing and although they're ok with it, they aren't really up for helping out all that much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wish i had a mentor! I think that would help a lot! Sometimes this road can get a little confusing and tough.
    Boys Boys Boys! We like boys in cars!
    Boys Boys Boys! Buy us drinks in bars!
    Boys Boys Boys! With hairspray and denim!
    And Boys Boys Boys! We love them! We love them!

Aspiring Member
    Over the years some of my mentors have been my hairdressers. I can remember one of them redoing my makeup and teaching me how to do it. When she was done with me she told me that I was beautiful. Another girl that did my hair gave me a bunch of clothes that she had grown out of. Another time I commented on how pretty her sweater was. She took it off and made me borrow it for a while. I will always be grateful for these lovely women. Leanne

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I've had a few mentors who were members of this forum who have moved onto other things, and a few GG relatives, who unknowingly influenced me greatly.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth