Thread: Favorite Color Of Lingerie Your Mom Wore

Favorite Color Of Lingerie Your Mom Wore

I was thinking this morning about my starting to dress. From the first moment I can remember I wore an OBG my Mom owned and panties belonging to my older sister. I had no idea why I had the urge to wear those items, but felt ashamed and hide when I did it.

From those early moments I loved to wear colored, any color lingerie, the reds, black and pinks. Now that I am an older CD my desire to wear colored lingerie has hit rock bottom. Now it seems my favorite color is white lingerie, I want to wear. My Mom wore nothing but white and wondered if our Mom and the color she wore had an influence on our preference in colors or could it be something else that caused the change in desires.

I know this is not a subject the world is waiting to hear about, but it is a question. I would love to hear the comments from anyone on the forum and yes, even the gg's are welcome to give their opinions and tell us if they have a favorite color.

hi honey if i can remember back oyes way backkkkkkkk .i seemed to pick on black panties but i love all colours . but i do remember looking at the catalogues and asking if i could have a bra and she say no so i pick a pair of panties again no so i pick a all in one teddy and i'll get nnnnnooooo. then a couple of day i go through it all again she must of thougth what the hellllllllll . dear of her . sorry i think i went of the path. love deanna b xx

As most of you that know dad/Christina know, my mother died when I was six years old, but dad/Christina kept all of her things very neatly and carefully packed away in storage up until a few years ago when he/she gave it all to me. Mother had every color and style of lingerie there is in the book including stuff that I never in a million years would have ever pictured my mother wearing. The main three colors were white, black, and red. Sadly, I'm about two sizes bigger than my mother, so I can only fit into just a few items of her wardrobe.

I think my mothers lingerie had a huge impact on me. Although I do not think it was my first article worn, she had this one purple and black outfit that I loved. I still love the combo of purple and black (especially the purple) and look for the just the right color to match that one set.

I am very lucky to still have that outfit of my mothers. She must have known that I at least liked it if she did not know that I had worn it. When I got married to my ex wife, my mother gave that set of lingerie to her. My ex-wife did not like it so I was able to get it and hide it and I still have it today. I have yet to find another style or color combo that I like nearly as much as that one outfit.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

My mother seemed to have a lot of beige and black. She had one black garter belt and a front hooking bra that I seemed to be drawn too. I guess my favorite is black! However, recently I have started adding red to my collection.

my Mom had every color in the rainbow...or at least thats what you call every color in the rainbow when its all put together....white.

Jenn

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Dont really remember my mums lingerie,but I remember a georgeous long Black silk Negligee and matching robe that I wore

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I cannot stop laughing, heck I think they were matronly white and similar to bloomers. At a young age anything larger than what I wore was astronomically HUGE. I doubt if she even had any other colour too but I never really knew.

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    Sorry I never went through my mom's stuff. All I know is that I hated her and am glad that she's dead. I do all I can to not remind myself of just how awful things were.

99% of mom's lingerie was white. There may have been a couple of pieces in a nude color. Total boredom for me now, but those slips and girdles were a lot of fun when I was six.

- Diane

My mother wore mostly white or nude and it had to cover as much of her as possible. She had issues, what can I say.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Not lingerie, but I remember when I was very small, sitting at on the floor in front of my mom and stroking her nylons. I felt so safe. Tan/beige mom nylons. I was probably seven the first time I tried them on. Wonderful feeling (even if they didn't fit too well).

Gawd, now I'm getting all weepy again. I gotta get off here for the night.

My mother only had white, beige and black, but I was smaller than her. Now my sisters....
    [SIZE="2"]
    I give you a new commandment, that you love one another.
    Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]
    John 13:34
    [/SIZE]
    Find me: Google+

Mom was all white. little if any other colors.

When I think back, if my mother wore it I'm probably wearing it now.

Most of my Mom's lingerie was white, but it still felt nice on. I tend to go for white myself now, with a few exceptions...

A x

Yeah, I think just about everything Mom wore was white . She WAS a nurse after all

Now ME, I've always liked pink, ever since I can remember. Branching out a bit now, but just not into white.

My mother was a puritan. Only white. My sister on the other hand....

Silver Member
    My mother and my sister were both into white and black lingerie and it is still may favorite now and I hadn't actually thought about there being a link till now, but I guess there is

I don't know if it was my mom's favorite or not but I remember a set she had that was a pastel blue. The set consisted of panties, bra, long leg girdle, and full slip. She bought the lingerie set to wear under a periwinkle dress that she bought for her cousin's wedding. My sisters also had colored lingerie that they wore for daily wear. That was back in the days when women's undergarments were prettier than their outer wear. Nowadays, only the specialty shops carry the really pretty colored bras, panties and slips. I don't see colored girdles any more unless you want black or beige. Alas, for the good old days of frills, lace and pretty colors.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Mom's stuff definitely had an effect on me. I used to love the long line bras and open girdles. Anyone remember those? Anyway, yes I think it carries over to later in life. I still really like garter belts or girdles with garters and nylons with a back seam. Rianna is totally right. I can remember white or beige panties. When I got in my early teens I found black panties in her drawer and I thought that was soooo sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilmac View Post
    I don't know if it was my mom's favorite or not but I remember a set she had that was a pastel blue. The set consisted of panties, bra, long leg girdle, and full slip. She bought the lingerie set to wear under a periwinkle dress that she bought for her cousin's wedding. My sisters also had colored lingerie that they wore for daily wear. That was back in the days when women's undergarments were prettier than their outer wear. Nowadays, only the specialty shops carry the really pretty colored bras, panties and slips. I don't see colored girdles any more unless you want black or beige. Alas, for the good old days of frills, lace and pretty colors.
    Those were the days. I still try to recreate those days now....

Anna x

Mine was just after WW2 therefore all white. Different from mine all colours but mainly Black.
    Last edited by Stockingstopgirl; 04-30-2011 at 04:29 AM.

Well, I'm another one that goes back to just after WW2 and all there was was white. I didn't know there was other colors until later. Now most of mine are pink and a couple of other colors.
    Vivian