Thread: I am struggling, and

I am struggling, and

I need an outlet, I need to divulge, and I want to know if anybody is interested in reading what I have to say. For the past several months I have made the first effort in years, and I mean over a decade, to quit crossdressing. Never have I put this much effort into trying to quit. I have much to say, I don't want to bore, though I doubt it will be boring, but I have much to say. If you care about reading what I wish to share, let me know by adding a post, pming me, or whatever. if you don't care, you can either ignore this thread, or you can simply add a post. I have waited weeks to have this discussion, and I am now ready. Susan

I would love to hear what you have to say on this subject. There has been some discussion of this same thing in some other threads lately.
    Phoebe

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Go for it dear.....you have my attention!

Emily Ann

Wink I'm waiting

Let us read what you have to say, Susan. I'll read what you have to say and if there is anything that I cad write that may help you, I'll do what I can. I believe that is what this forum is for, to share what we can with one another. That is why I like this forum, I have learnt so much about myself here.

Rikki

Hiya,

I chat, not well but I still read alot of the thread and respond to one I like...........

(and argue on the rest) hehehehehehhehehh
    what a fool I use to be

We're Here !

Hi Susan,

Jackie & I are happy to lend you an ear or three, and
    to offer you some moral support.

Luv from

Caz & Jackie xx

I certainly will listen as I am losing interest in cd'ing myself!

Emmi

Honey, it was sweet of you to ask, but you don't need our permission to say what's on your mind. Please feel free to share that which is obviously troubling you. We bare one anothers burdens... that's why we're here.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Please feel free to "unload" to me. As a long time crossdresser in the closet (my wife knows, but would preffer not to see) I might be able to understand and comment/help.
    michellej

I know we have had our fair share of 'heated' shall we say discussions, but I'm all ears too We are all here after all to support each other and I'd like nothing better than to support you with whatever you need
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    post away we are all here for each outher..............

Susan please feel free to open up on here or if you prefer you can PM me, I'm happy to listen and offer my support.

Hugs,

Linda.

Please take your seats.

Hey this is good...It's like a trailer to the feature film.

Popcorn.....check
    Beer...check
    Cigs.....check

When does it start? I'm ready.

Banned Read only
    Why does everyone (who post threads like these) want to quit.......???

Could be worse. You could be in jail serving 15-20.

Being a CD/TG/TS is not that big a deal imho.

Please post away,we are ALL here for each other.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Smile I am struggling...

Susan - I'm interested in whatever you have to say, so go ahead and let it out!
    Talon

Susan... That is what this forum is all about. Post away.

JoAnn

Thanks to all of you.

I have received so many wonderful responses, and it warms the heart. I have also received several pms, and they were quite nice to get. Pms are kinda like a post card. Kinda neat. Anyway, I am preparing my "manuscript" and I will present it when it's finished, which should be a couple of days. I really want to tell you all that I appreciate your thoughts.

AMY TS, I don't think everybody here wants to quit, and as for me, it's not so much that I want to quit, quite the opposite actually, it's more that I feel an inner need to quit. For me, crossdressing is such thrilling thing to do, but it's proven to take its toll, as well.

Susan

Rough Draft

Susan,
    Moving from the mind to keyboard is a long journey for thoughts to take. The journey from thought to action is even further, and having a map formed in text is often very helpful in getting to where you want, or at least taking the first step. Not to worry about getting it just right the first time around. Looking forward to your thoughts, in whatever form they may take.

Lauren

we're here to help any way we can dear, I hate to lose a sister, but we most do what we think is best for ourselves
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Will that Yorkshire woman in the third row please extinguish that cigarette."
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Post away. Can't hardly wait for your views.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie Sweet
    "Will that Yorkshire woman in the third row please extinguish that cigarette."
    O.k...O.K...I'll go outside, but give me a shout when it starts o.k.?....(cough)

ADVERTS: Hmm there's nothing like a fresh cheese burger! Get your Super Cheese Burger from the foyer now.

ADVERTS: TA TAH TA TAH TA TAAAAAAH TATAH TATTATAAH!!!! (Pearl and Dean)

ADVERTS: (Gravel voice) She came from the darkest reaches of the mind......She terrorised...She beguiled....She wore panties! Just when they thought it was safe to go back into the closet.....Panty Woman!! At a cinema near you!!!!

ADVERTS: Named film of the year by the "Straight To Video Club", you will laugh your adolescent socks off when you see "Jim and Dork Try To Get Laid!" A roller coaster ride of fun and cheap inuendo. "Wow!.....Are those real melons?" (Laugher track too loud)....."Jim and Dork Try To Get Laid".....at a video rental store near you!!.....