View Poll Results: Do you shave your legs?

Voters
199. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, I always shave my legs

115 57.79%
  • Yes, I have before, but I can't do it all the time

61 30.65%
  • No, but I would love to

20 10.05%
  • No, I have no need or desire to

3 1.51%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shaving Legs

Shaving Legs

Ladies,

How many of you shave your legs? If you do, and are married or have a girlfriend, and have not come out into the open with them, what excuses do you give to your wife/gf as to why your legs are shaved? I shaved my legs once while my wife was out of town. I used the excuse that I did it for her, and I thought she would find it sexy. It didn't turn out so well. (but she still doesn't know about my crossdressing)

xoxoxo
    Britney
    Last edited by britney1; 09-30-2005 at 08:51 AM.

I guess im lucky in away, i dont have any SO so dont have these kind of questions to answer, but in away its probably why i dont have a SO as I dont want to be asked these kind of questions. Nobody in the office has ever mentioned my lack of body hair, which is a surprise.

well,Ive been shaving mine for years,But the so comes up with excuses for me she tells people that its easyer for me to tan or because we live out in the county its easyer to spot tics crawling om me.I shave everyday so its just a normal thing for me any more

Platinum Member
    i am married and shave my legs ... my wife knows abought my cding and we are working on that .....we made a deal that i would not shave my legs for the summer as she was freaked someone would notice....well long story short the razod kinda slipped and poof thay were shaved ... she freaked but got over it never going to play sasquash again ......

I keep my whole body shaved and have for years. And I mean everything. I wouldn't have it any other way. If anyone asks about it I just say that's the way I prefer it.
    Last edited by LindaTS; 09-30-2005 at 09:12 AM.
    Kisses, Linda

All Girl Deep Down Inside GiniGirl's Avatar

Technically, I DON'T Shave My Legs!

I'm a Nair convert! Once a week, set a timer for 10 minutes, make sure I get the Nair on both legs and off before the timer runs out and I can usually avoid any skin irritation!
    Gini MacRae
    "A Lifelong Lover Of Femininity!"

Mikki Farmer
    [size=3]Yes, I also shave my legs. It feels so good being freshly shaved. I only wish I didn't have to shave so often. [/size]

I shave my legs all the time. But as far as my friends they just think I did it because I am always hot. And it does help cool you off. But believe it or not, my doctor told my to shave under my arms and between my legs years ago. He did this because I was so prone to heat rashes. I we just kinda went with that when it came to my legs.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

I shave my legs everyday, love smooth legs.

Adrianne.

I shave my legs regularly...my wife and I have come to a reasonable agreement over my shaving.

I'd rather be totally shaved but she doesn't really like it. This has resulted in any areas which could be exposed when dressed are shaved.

We were on holiday recently I had no problems walking around with shorts and shaved legs...actually felt great!

Sally
    Sally...xx

My flickr pages

I shave more then the wife does
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I shave weekly, trim around my things regularly, love it trimmed, love the legs to be smoth, underarms once a week as well as chest and forarms, hows that hun? melissa
    "It is good to begin well; it is better to end well"

It seems that I have a condition that causes my hair not to grow on my legs, actually just very poor circulation. Since my vein stripping the hair just seems to stay away. Honestly there is so few hairs there now I feel I dont have to shave to have clean legs. Saves a lot of time and irritation.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I don't normally shave all that frequently (except my feet and the "cleavage" area on my chest) but i do trim occasionally so that there is "some" hair still there (to passify wifey-poo) but not long to make me happy and not have squished leg hairs in my pantyhose.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I just finished shaving my legs for the first time since last March. I had forgotten how nice nylons feel over freshly shaved legs!

I shave at least twice a week,legs,arms and shoulders and underarms.My wife is okay with it,she knows all about Priscilla.The hair on my head is also getting long enough to wear in a short feminine style.I make no excuses if anyone asks about my shaved legs,actually no one ever has.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Competative cyclist... enough said

(yes I shave my legs year round, and my arms and arm pits and other areas too).

I don't have a SO but I wear shorts around all my friends and family and not one of them has said anything. Billie Jean

My SO doesn't know so I can't shave. I can't think of a good excuse either Britney. Luckily I'm not too hairy.

I have used swimming as an excuse for shaving down in the past, it really does make a difference in the water and wow does it feel good to put on stockings! But when I'm not shaving (like now) I use an old female impersonator's trick: a pair of opaque white tights, followed by a pair of opaque flesh colored tights, followed by whatever nylons go with my outfit. The effect is amazing: ask Richelle or Rachel Ann, who have seen my legs like this for their honest opinion. As for my hairy arms, I am always on the lookout for tops and sweaters with super long sleeves that come down to the middle of my hands, this is a very popular look and looks really cute. I shave my fingers and hands and when I put on a little nail polish, they are passable. Ask Windy

I shave my legs and no one has noticed yet while I was in male mode. But jeans have replaced shorts and when I go to the gym I wear sweat pants. I recently made the last big move for a Tgirl...I shaved my arms. I was shocked at how much more femmy they look. Of course I'm going with long sleeves now at work to hold down on any questions.

I keep mine shaved almost all the time. About the only time I give it up for awhile is if my wife and I are going on a long camping trip. It's too much hassle to do when traveling and camping. The wife has gotten used to it over the years. She doesn't like it when the hairs are just long enough to be "prickly" and prefers them smooth rather than halfway. I go over them daily with an electric razor (takes 5-7 minutes) and keep them smooth. No one has ever noticed and said anything about my shaved legs in over 30 years of shaving them. If anyone were to ask, my reply would simply be I like them that way.
    Phoebe

I did it several times over the years and kept them shaved for most of the winter, but in VA it is still fairly warm in winter and I do wear shorts then from time to time..so I sort of stopped shaving there, I do shave upper chest, belly and a nice bikini line. Hair picks up near the tan line.

Fortunately I don't have a lot of body hair, but legs and arms are chimp like.
    Last edited by MsEva; 10-01-2005 at 02:11 PM.

GypsyKaren
    I shave my legs all the time, it's actually quite comfortable. My wife knows about me so that's not a problem, and no one else has noticed or said anything.

GypsyKaren

I have shaved my legs before, but I can't right now. I have just recently started shaving my chest which went down better than expected, so maybe I should push my luck a bit & show her how bad hairy legs look in stockings.

What I don't understand is why do women even like hairy bodies? I know it shows your 'manly' or whatever, but really it's not attractive aesthetically is it?