Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: tell us about your name here...

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    When I was 12, I took a leotard from one of my sisters friend named Susan. My sister got the leotard back from me and for months kept "teasing" me by calling me "Susan."
    Somehow when I was thinking of a name, that event came to mind. I figured that was what got me to like dressing, so went with the name.

crossdresser
    Where I work is a girl named Janice. She is beautiful great personality and a body I wish I had. So I took her name thus far I want to be Janice 4ever

my name

My name was given to me by my mother she called me Renee but when she got mad at me she would say Billie Renee which sounded close to my real name Billy Ray. So I normaly go by Renee most of the time.

A Woman at Heart! Rikki Elisabeth's Avatar

I didn't want to change my monogrammed luggage!!

I have a neutral colored luggage, portfolio, and some oversize men's shirts all with my initials. I decided on a name that sounded fun but not off the wall: Rikki Elisabeth. It had a nice sound to it.

Rikki Elisabeth

When I first took baby steps to bring dressing out of the bedroom fetish phase into the light of day, I bought skirts and dresses, makeup, and an absolutely godawful long curly costume shop wig. One night I got made up, dressed, put on the wig and..."Well! I look like Roseanne Rosannadanna!" So, before my next experiment, I got out the shears and removed 60% of that horrible wig. The next time I got dressed was much better. The wig was still horrible, but at least it wasn't a clown wig anymore. It was dark, curly, close to my head and long in back. Looked sort of like Julianna Margulies...right after she woke up. I've always loved the name Julia, and so it stuck. My boy name also begins with J, but that had little influence on my decision. I also go by Jules, as I had a friend named Julie who used Jules and I like that too.

By the way, the second wig was much, much better and finally allowed me to go out. Now I am no longer under the corporate dress codes of those days and have grown out my own hair. It's getting thin on top tho...we'll see how much longer that lasts...

~Julia

I like it

I chose "Cheryl" because I like the sound. It is close to my given name "Charles". If I had been born a GG, with XX chromosomes, I might have been named Cheryl

I picked my name as it was the name of one of my daughters hamsters! We had two - Elvis and Pricilla, but pricilla had to be put to sleep last year as she had a really bad skin condition that would not heal and was very miserable. Elvis is still going strong and I thought it would be a fitting tribute for her!

Luv Pricilla

Good one ill bite.

The way I chose my female name was from way back when I bought my first wig, this was when fredrick's carried a better line, the wigs name was Diane. I all so dated a really hot girl with that name in my early 20's. So when I made the connection, WALA
    Looking for new girlfriends that want to get togeather for support, sharing and companionship.

Phyliss is, to me a kinda natural extension of my male name of Philip.

Don't really know how I chose it. I figured it fit and sounded close enough to what I had been used to hearing all my life so I figured ,"what the heck?"

Long story short...

First time out dressed, Halloween, dressed like a prostitute, drunk guy at party tried to pick me up, and after four or five dismissals, I finally said...I'm A Man...Duh!

Drunk runs away, ex wife laughs her ass off, and called me Amanduh from then on in private. Lost the wife, (good riddance) kept the name

mine is easy. when i was born i was supposed to be a girl. The name my parents picked out for me was Tara.

the suprise came when i came out a boy. hehe

Tara

irish princess and queen, but i love the name, and its soooooo irish ladies, even you usa gals use it a lot, it means freindship loyalty and love, there are tara rings, brooches ,necklesses, ankle bracelets, bangles and all sorts of body wear, normally in emerald and gold kisses TARA, xxxx
    im just waiting for my own race to come to earth and take me to my home planet !!!!!!!!

A very senior member. Ms Alison Janes's Avatar
    I chose Alison and Janes as they are both family names.
    Alison xxx

Nome

I was first called Catherine maguire after my first GF> Another GF said your not a Catherinne- Your Joanna. So I became Joanna Maguire

I think Danielle

Michelle

Shelby

I used to post here as dewdakota since this was merely for research for a play where I am playing a woman. Sicne then I love coming here reading and posting to everyone and I felt that I should have a more proper name. I used to workon a cruise ship and some of the male dancers decided to hold a drag show for the officers and cruise staff. I agreed to join them since I knew I could get a few items shipped down to me from a previous show. While thinkin up my act I needed a name. I recently watched "Gone in 60 Seconds" which featured a Shelby GT muscle car nicknamed "Elenor." I love that car and the name Shelby reminded me of this cute girl I use to work with. She was cute, skinney, flirty, a little young for me but we still flirted a lot - god I miss that girl. So I went with "Shelby the Stage Staff" since that was my job on the ship. The Cruise Director thought I looked like Ethal Merman and the host of the show referred to as Dolly Parton's stuntdouble (I wasn't impressed). Soon Shelby will come out from the depths of the closet and under the bed to perform in a murder mystery with a whole new look and attitude. Her last name will be Pendleton which Is a name that Rita Hayworth used in a fun movie. I love coming here.

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar

my name

My name came up to me while I was at work one day. I was thinking of what my life would be like as a woman, and of course I was thinking of what a transexual has to go through during their transformation phase, acting feminine, changing their name etc, I even started practicing signing my name down numerous times. This drew a wierd look from my team leader when he saw my piece of paper with a woman's signiture all over it. My first name is the female form of my first name and the middle name I just came up with, it just matched with the first. As for my last name I use my given middle name. The one I use when I am in drab.

PaulaLynne

Smile The Name, the name...

Well, my first girlfriend was named Paula. She was my very first girl. Loved then name ever since. Mother wanted a girl named Linda Lynne. So I took Paula Lynne as my name. Rather sexy I thought. Seeing as how the first panties I ever slipped off a girl was named Paula and the first panties I ever wore were my mother's at age 12, it was natural I pick Paula Lynne.

Gown and Dress Lover Tiffany Anne 9954's Avatar
    Choosing my name was easey for me. I've allways loved the name Tiffany when i was a young child and the name stuck with me ever since.

Anne was for 2 main reasons---St. Anne and---Anne Of Green Gables.

As for the---9954 thats part of my male self and for my main interests besides my dressing. It does get a little technical so to speak so i wont disguss it here.

Name?

I am not sure but I think Kimberley chose me since I never knew anyone with that name.

Maybe I was under the influence and pulled it out of a hat, I dont know, but I do like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

I switched around the last two letters of my first name.

What's in a name?

I used to be a prisoner (of myself)...All love
    "Keep on walking, don't look back..."

BE YOURSELF...
    "Worrying about tomorrow only ruins today" (Helen Boyd)

Whats in a name..Lets see!

It was real easy for me to choose a name.... Eugene's on my licence....I like Jeenie! Has a certain ring to it.... flows like my new spirit!

My sister used to tease me in private by calling me "Joanna" in my early teen years. This was after she caught me fully dressed in her fave black woollen clingy dress, and full ensemble, including heels, makeup and jewellery.

I buddy of mine in high school briefly dated a girl named Alayna and I always thought the spelling of it was really cute