Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: tell us about your name here...

This is pretty wild, but back in '99 when I really started to dress the full regalia, wigs ,shoes and alla dat. My then girlfriend /now wife was helping me to get it all together & we were planning an out-of-town excursion into my femme side, wow those were some exciting days.

Anyways, I had gone to a rental company to return this video camera I had been using on the day we were scheduled to leave town. We had just been toying around with the names Karen and Heather. In walks this girl, long black hair (I had just bought a long black wig), the VERY outfit I had just bought for the excursion. And she was wearing the same color lipstick I had got. She was fated to come in there when I was in there, I truly beleive that. Now this is when stars start lining up and thangs like that. It was like clockwork.
    She was also returning some rented electronic device of some sort. Well they asked her what her name was and she said Karen Webb. That was it. I adopted it right then and there and the rest is shall we say, "HERstory". Thus Kwebb.

I stole it.

I met an argentinian girl in college named alexandra... loved to be called aleli...
    I liked it and loved it as well... as it is a derivative of my middle name.

I used to watch saved by the bell and I had a crush on kelly. In highschool I had a girlfriend that looked exactly like her, but her name was tiffiany. When I was thinking of a name, hers happened to pop into my head and It just stuck.
    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" Martin Luther King Jr.

"For me it doesnt matter what clothes I have on as they dont define who I am, how I trully feel inside does."

What To Name The Girl?

Names are important to self image. Initially I wanted "Trish". It was taken. Then "Trisha". That was taken as well. A spin off of Patricia, my Mom's Name. My birth certificate states that my real name is Patrick. After my Mom. I think my parents were hoping for a girl. Then I decided on Darlena as my handle. (Darlene was taken) Ever since I've grown to really like it. Take Darling, Daring and Lena and what do you have? [SIZE="5"]DARLENA[/SIZE] I'm so comfortable and at home with it I'd like to change my name to that for good. P.S. I just Googled "Baby Names" for the fun of it and DARLENA" means,`Famous & Loved' That cinches it for me. I'm keeping it!
    Last edited by Darlena; 12-15-2005 at 01:03 PM.
    [SIZE=4]Darlena
    [/SIZE]

Chosen name.

My name came about after much thought and the realization that my first choices for a name were already overused. I noticed that there were several nice names that could be created by simply placing a letter of the alphabet in front of the letters "eana". When I got to the Rs I felt I had what I desired. I prefer to have it pronounced "Re-a-na". It has been pointed out to me that I should have spelled it "Reanna" provided I wanted it pronounced "my way". I somewhat agree with that but have gone too far with it now to change. So, either pronunciation is acceptable. In any case, I'm very happy/comfortable with the name.

love your heels!

I chose my name since it remined me of a wonderfull English girl I met in Paris in 1955. We lived together for nearly a year and after that our career paths pulled up appart.
    It was a delightfull interlude and when I see my chosen name I am aways reminded of happy times

Oh, and before you ask, that really is me, 2 years ago. I treated myself to a professional portrait
    Last edited by BettyAnne; 12-15-2005 at 05:32 PM.

nobody had Aubrey so its original *shrugs*
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Unlike others, the name I chose has pretty much nothing to do with my male name. I picked " Nicole " because that is the name of a girl whom I had the BIGGEST crush on in school. I admired everything about her .. her face, her hair, her body, her sweet personality, her taste in clothes (GLO jeans!) .. everything! Why I chose to choose her name .. not too sure, but it seemed like a great idea at the time!
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

lovemybras

why I chose my name

I chose lovemybras because I absolutely LOVE to wear them. I have on two right now, along with a garter belt, stockings and a pair of string bikini panties. I have worn lingerie since I can remember, and would love to wear it with someone, and "fool around" at the same time. I live alone, and have no boyfriend or girlfriend. I'm looking for either a m/f couple, or a cd guy.

My Name...

In my guy life I'm Robert and my gorgeous older sister's middle name is Lane. So, "Robyn Lane" clicked-in years ago, I think with no thought at all.

Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Jenny is a permutation of my middle name so obvious I used to be teased with it as a kid.

I chose Rene' because I wanted a name that could be both male or female. Just like me. Of all the names that fit the bil, Rene' really fit me.

What's In A Name?

I tickled my GOOGLE and it told me that "Darlena" means `Famous & Loved'. I can accept that I suppose. But initially I chose this monicker because Darlene was already taken by someone going by the name of "Darlene". And besides, The extenuated form sounds a little more "La Femme". I like it and I plan to use it in place of my given name. Kisses+love,
    [SIZE=4]Darlena
    [/SIZE]

about your name

hi my name comes from one of the main caracters in a computor game that i played.it was final fantasy 7.i allso liked airies but she died in the game, so i dident use her name out of respect.A bit sad coz its only a game tiffa

Growing up, I had a friend called Alex (a girl). Ever since then I have loved the name, especially in its full form, Alexandra (I am also fond of Alexis and Alexander). I wanted to choose 'Alex' when registering here but it was taken so I added an 's' onto the end, and here I am: Alexs.

Ok I may have posted this before, but its a looong thread and instead of searching here it is again
    My wife first called me Cindy,, she was teasing me about always changing back to ugly drab me after midnight *S* Cindy-Rella
    I picked last name Barnes at random when setting up my Geocities account long ago.
    I have thought about how much I like the name Sabrina,, especialy when Im in my red head mood,, it was a red headed girl named Sabrina gave me my first kiss when I was a kid and I had a crush on her for a long time.
    I dont see a name change tho,,, too many monogramed towels and Cindy coffee cups LOL

Cindy

Ray sometimes Raychel the rest. Afterall Raychel is just an extension of me. I am still trying to think up a last name the will fit.
    Last edited by Raychel; 12-20-2005 at 06:39 AM.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Smile

I choose mine for two reasons,

1.Crystal is my fav girls name,
    2.I picked my whole name from the cruise liner crystal harmony

Yael, in Hebrew, is either a girls or a boys name — seems more than fitting given the situation.

Translation: "wild goat" or "G_d's strength"

Yael

gina is just a name we liked and faye was a very special person in my life when i was young so ginafaye i became

Several years ago, in my first phase of dressing, I chose Paula, simply because my first name is Paul. My middle name, which I have NEVER used as a male, is Blair. I figured it would make a reasonable last name. Anyway, I set up a yahoo account using paula_blair. After my big purge, I stopped logging on. When I went to use the account again, for some reason yahoo wouldn't let me log on. I didn't want to use the names yahoo suggested (i.e. paula_blair15789455, or something like that), I just picked a middle name. I have always liked Ann. So, now my yahoo id, and female name is paula_ann_blair.

Paula

My name

Like alot of others here, I got my name from a girl I liked growing up. Even spelled it the same way I do, except without the Cd(of course) That's one of the reasons I chose red hair also as she had the most gorgeous red hair I've ever seen
    Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles

I'm a RED member

why jenny_cheerleader?

Well, i have always loved the name Jenny. Not being short for something, but jusy Jenny. If i ever have a daughter, i hope my wife would agree to use that name for her, but it would ultimatly be up to her, not me.

As for the "Cheerleader" part, i have always loved watching the female cheerleaders, in high school and in college. i wish i was able to do the stunts they do and wear those cute outfits while performing in front of hundreds of people. 2 years ago, during my sr year in HS, i was able to video tape them for a DVD that i made for them. Some were already my friends so i offered and they accepted. I still have every last second of that footage on my backup tapes and i have been thinking about redoing the dvd as i now have professional editing applications and professional DVD authoring capabilities as opposed to that consumer crap that comes on computers. Im glad that they were my friends and that i was able to spend all those early 6am practices with them. Wow this post got long. Anyway, thats the story of jenny_cheerleader.
    *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/*

Cheerfully
    -Jenna Cheerleader

Stacy Lee
    I've noticed several other 'Stacy's or different spellings of the name after I registered...

Mine was inspired by my biggest crush ever...