Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do things like a girl?

Do things like a girl?

Ever been told that you do something like a girl by someone who doesn't know.

In High School I was told by my Brothers girl friend that I sat like a girl and she tried to teach me not to. And my wife thinks I giggle like a girl.
    Stephenie

When I was a school, there was one girl that always called me a girl. She was just doing it jokingly and I don't really why she said it, but she did. I secretly enjoyed being called a girl, but she thought that she was being annoying!

If I had a nickel for every time I heard "You throw like a girl" when I was a kid, I would be rich today. The funny thing is, I really worked at it and got pretty good at baseball, but I still remember those taunts....

Banned Read only
    I was told numerous times by co-workers in the army that i acted like a girl. Never anything specific. Ex-wife and ex-girlfriend both said i have hands like a girl and kiss like one.

an ex said that I would make a great bitch since I seemed to "bitch like a girl"

Whatever that means
    Merry

HRT since 2009

virtualize
    at school i got told i am a girl for some reason
    so they would gang up and me and spray me with perfume or put make-up on me but wot they didn't know i secretely liked it

also i am told i wlk like a girl

eh the only thing that anyone said that i was a girl was because i pack too much when i go away. they say i pack WORSE than a girl. and i was told that i had girly like mannerisims (sp) by an ex gf also.

I get comments all the time...

How I sit, how I walk, how I talk... hmmm...

Now only if I WAS a girl...

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    I remember when I was a teenager and was seeing a shrink. He seemed to want to focus one time on teaching me to sit in a more manly fasion. He didnt succeed. I wonder why .
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

when i was a teenager my sister told me that i walked like a girl all the time. Sadly i changed it and now cant get that walk back

Eeverything I look at while not in the mirror.
    my toes must be painted, acrilic finger nails from the nail shop (no polish thoe just a natural buff) my legs must be shaved, and I have a dangle on my navel ring.
    Last edited by ebony; 09-30-2005 at 05:21 PM.

I've always been told that I was sensitive like a woman supposedly is. And I've been told that my home is decorated in a feminine manner.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Haley Pink~

Hmmmm? Girl actions huh?

Well lets see. Hmmmm? Yeah ok! There was a few times when I was told "when I was in my late teens" that I was built like a girl. One Guy even said, " you know you have an ass like a Girl ". At that time I was trying to be very male and said, " just don't touch it" with and evil smirk.

*smile
    Haley

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTS
    I was told numerous times by co-workers in the army that i acted like a girl. Never anything specific. Ex-wife and ex-girlfriend both said i have hands like a girl and kiss like one.
    I would wonder how your ex's would know how a girl kisses?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

guess i am a girl

Some of my girlfriends in high school called me a girl. In fact one of the girls I asked out said she would not go out with me because she thought of me as a sister.
    And just last year my mother called me a good daughter! No wonder it is so hard for me to get a date when my own mother thinks of me as girl.

My non-tolerant wife brings up the subject of crossdressing on occasion - almost ALWAYS with an air of hostility about it. So the last time she mentioned it I asked her bluntly just when had she ever seen ANYTHING feminine about me. The ONLY thing she could come up with was the way I cross my legs. I don't know why she noticed that since I have always crossed my legs the same way ever since we met each other.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

cute new member

Smile

hello girls,

i have often been told by a number of my female friends that i am one of the girls so to speak, not that they know i dress, but more in that they can talk about anything to me and they do, while also i am very caring and protective of them and exhibit a number of feminine qualities when around those girls. i guess i could almost be like a sister or best friend sort of thing.

kinda a shame at times but i do love the friendships i have with them.

kisses,

cd_isabelle

the phrase "honourary girl" cropped up in sixth form last year, before my friends knew about me. Now they do, they can just add two and two together if I do anything like a girl.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Many times in my life I have been told that I sit like a girl and that some of my mannerisums are girly. Several GG friends in my past have said I'm too sensitive for a guy (does that count?). One of my GG friends back in England told me that she sees me as "more of a girl that a guy" but she wouldn't be specific about exactly what she mean't.

As far as today goes, my wife Marla says she loves it that I kiss like a girl. How does she know what girls kiss like?....well she is one, so she's really saying I kiss like her.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Feels Feminine
    My mother in law told me had small hands like a woman! Little does she know....giggles!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernadina
    It's funny i never thought that at the time. I was to overwhelmed with the the compliment.

I should ask her how she knows that lol.

Bureau of Bogus Statistics Press Release

80% of girls admit to 'experimenting' with another girl at some point in their youth. The remaining 20% are fibbing...
    [SIZE=1]
    Marge, you being a cop makes you the Man, which makes me the woman. And I have no interest in that!

...besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.
    ~ H. Simpson

Silly goose, of course that's not me in my avatar![/size]

My wife teases me sometimes by saying in front of our son "You better listen to your father or he will cry like a little girl!"

Emmi

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    My wife teases me sometimes by saying in front of our son "You better listen to your father or he will cry like a little girl!"

Emmi
    That can't be good.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Bernadina

Had me laughing out loud! funny!