Thread: Happy Cinco De Mayo..oh wait..I'm a crossdresser.. :)

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area

Happy Cinco De Mayo..oh wait..I'm a crossdresser.. :)

[SIZE=2]My evening started great..dinner with my two adult daughters at a Mexican resturant..yes we are Hispanic.. played the trivia question about what is cinco de mayo????

So we had dinner.. and then they went shopping after dropping me off at the local Apple Bee's for a few beers.

Woman said "you can sit here..I won't bite..at first..maybe later" We chatted..she was well coordinated..nail color matched purse, top and heels.. we chatted..she chatted with lady next to her.. then left..

so I moved over to chat to the other woman..who is about 10yrs my senior..
    We talked about her relationship..ok..her marriage and how weird that she would hang on one more year to finish school..then gone.. too much to explain but she and he had their reasons. She would remain faithful til then.

So as my daughters were due to come pick me up after shopping..I talked to her about fashion and shopping.. as she and the other woman had spoken of going to Sam Moon..which is great for costume jewelry.. I said, yes..I could do with some shopping..she agreed and thought that was cool..

so..uhh I took the step and asked "are you an open person?"

"Yes, I think I am..I have a nephew who is gay and we talk all the time as he is confused".

"okay.. just to let you know I'm not gay..but I do crossdress"

"Oh..I can see that"

"How do you see that?"

"Your face is smooth..and the eyes..you have that look"

"oh..okay..so your okay with that..and maybe going shopping?"

"yes.. what is your number? I'll call ya and you can go with us"

Later..I got the call she made to my phone so I have her number (I forgot my phone at home).

I texted "hope you are not freaked out about what I said"

"I told you it was okay..besides, I'm a pretty good make up artist"

Hmmmm okay..the future will see..but this is me..
    [/SIZE]
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

HAPPY Cinco De Mayo

Silver Member
    What a great story, would love to know how it all works out when you do go shopping, how cool is that

We definately need to hear................the rest of the story
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

"Cinco De Mayo"! Is that what you do when the mayonaise goes bad??? Just joking. Yeh Dallas was alive with people out on the streets last evening, McKinney Ave. & Routh Street vicinity. Lots of people and cars, made it hard to get around. I did have a couple of cervesas and some guacamole with chips; a BEAUTIFULLY PLEASANT evening to be outdoors in Big "D".....BTW GO MAVS.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Ray View Post
    We definately need to hear................the rest of the story
    I agree, this could be lots of fun .
    Dana Fleming

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Thank you everyone for the nice comments and yes, will definately 'tell the rest of the story' if all turns out as desired Thank you for taking the time to read my story..

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Siemen View Post
    "Cinco De Mayo"! Is that what you do when the mayonaise goes bad??? Just joking. Yeh Dallas was alive with people out on the streets last evening, McKinney Ave. & Routh Street vicinity. Lots of people and cars, made it hard to get around. I did have a couple of cervesas and some guacamole with chips; a BEAUTIFULLY PLEASANT evening to be outdoors in Big "D".....BTW GO MAVS.
    Yes it definately was some great weather..as I hope others in the country have enjoyed similiar (hearts out to Memphis and the water issue, along with tornadoe recovery in other areas). May rain or something for Mother's Day.

Hugs,
    Marissa
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

You seem to have all the luck, someone to go shopping with and makeup too. Oh please, do tell all....it was so enjoyable to hear of your encounter.

Hi Marissa, can't wait to hear what happens next...

Anna x

Wow what an opportunity, what a great expierence -- keep us uo to date !!

Sounds like you had the Perfect Cinco de Mayo. Good luck with this one, dating a make up artist sounds dreamy.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What a cool experience, Marissa! Thanks for sharing!
    I was stuck in drab with non-drinking relatives on Cinco! (Sad face!)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I was at Minnesota's Cinco de Mayo yesterday, when I had a kilt sighting.

A topless fat man was wearing a green kilt, and not much else.

I thought he looked a little strange. But that is only my opinion.

A kilt..is this a way we can crossdress and not be outed?

Wow Marissa,

New friends, new job...you go Girl. You are on a roll.

Did you buy some tape off a television infomercial that really works or something?

It is really cool to hear stories of having fun in life. It seems to be like a tennis match, where momentum suddenly changes and rolls on like a giant snowball picking up everything in it's path.

just a side-bar here regarding Cinco De Mayo. We have a large Hispanic population in Denver...no surprise given our location. I have lots of friends from Mexico. Some have a "license" and some do not. Cinco De Mayo is traditionally celebrated by many people by "cruising" up/down one of the major streets in the city. (with a law enforcement vehicle parked at every intersecting street along the route).

I asked my buddy why he stayed home and did not party as he always did in previous years. His answer was that the festivities of the cruising tradition are now being viewed as being an "organized trap" set by law enforcement to net a huge number of illegal residents from Mexico in one night, like fishing in a fishbowl full of fish. Then a mass deportation operation occurs over the following weeks. I never thought about that prospect.

Man, talking about sucking the oxygen out of the party room... Now I am curious to see the total number that were snagged that net that night. But somehow I get the feeling it will not be published in the media...to keep the word down so it can be productive next year. Man, there is always somebody hiding in the bushes these days to grab you, eh? Life is just one big game of hide-n-seek now.

Oh well, it is what it is...eh

Glad you had fun...keep us posted on the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice way to celebrate Cinco! All I got was a couple Cubra Libras.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.