Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wearing womens clothes with or without....

Banned Read only

wearing womens clothes with or without....

I wonder if anyone here goes out in public wearing womens clothes without your wig or make up? I often go out in a long skirt and womens shirt with sandles. I am totally bald so it is obvious I am a guy. Am I the only one who does this? I cant be!

every now and then i go out underdressed. but its mainly at night when i run to a store for some drinks or something.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

I wore a pair of capri's to the lake and no one batted an eye. So I wore them to a restaurant that evening for supper and still no one even gave a second glance. I loved it.

Aspiring Member
    I seldom wear a wig when out and about. But I do have on low rise jeans, bra, forms, blouse and makeup. Yes, I am a guy wearing womens clothes. I would prefer to wear a wig and pass as a hot chic, but I can't get my head to look like a girl.
    SheriM

Yes i have been out in the past with long skirts on and i have very little hair ,i now wear women's wide leg jeans or trousers all the time and am thinking about going out in a skirt again , even if i put a wig on my body language would give me away so i don`t quite know which way to go yet .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    It really is a spectrum, isn't it. I thought I had separated things really well until one day I was sitting in my office wearing a turtle-neck, a sweater from Victorias Secret, low-rise jeans and panties from VS, and loafers that certainly could have been either gender. I looked in the mirror and looked like a guy, but I had not one identifiable "guy" piece of clothing on. It made me wonder where the boundary is. At what point do people running into you casually on the street click, "guy" or "girl" at that first glance? If I had added hair, makeup, and breasforms, I'm pretty sure that I would have instantly turned into a girl at first glance. Maybe worrying about "passing" is a bit nebulous?

tina

Only out while wearing jeans,top, under dressed with a little makeup.

no problems with those who do this, but it's ALL or nothing for me.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My late wife always did my makeup and fixed my wig before I went out as Stephanie! Now that she has passed on, I just dress enfemme and go out as a guy in a skirt and feminine top. Of course everything else is feminine also!! But no wig and no makeup. Been doing it for almost 6 years now!! Have never had any problems! I do get compliments on my outfits!! And yes, i do everywhere dressed that way!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

pantynhoseman
    When it's warm out, i wear panties and sheer energy suntan pantyhose under my shorts. I do get some looks from time but nothing negative, or they just don't notice.

Rene L -
    I recently went out in bra, panties, hose, ladies slacks, ladies polo shirt, and a pair of heels. I don't have the time, place or know how to do makeup, so if / when I go out, I appear to be a male in female clothes. And yes, I have been out in a dress without wig / makeup / etc.

at least half of my everyday clothing is from the women's department. This includes slacks, shorts, tops, sweaters and no one has ever said anything bad. I do get compliments about looking sharp tho. I will wear a skirt and top around the house especially now that the weather is warmer.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Sure. I'll partial dress most of the time except at work.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

I go out often with forms, bra, either guy or girl loose fitting top, girl jeans, and sandals. Get some questioning looks sometimes, but not often.

I do go out as a male wearing a skirt, pantyhose & heels.

Actually a friday or two ago I did not have panty hose on, just male wearing a jean skirt and heels. I did get looks, but no negative comments. I asked for the powder I needed and purchased it like normal, as it should be.

I have to admit that doing so has never crossed my mind. I'm not interested in be perceived a a guy in a dress, or skirt, I want to be perceived as a woman. Even if I'm read I still want to be treated like a woman. But hey, what ever floats your boat.
    Babs

Aspiring Member
    I am bald myself never wear a wig but wear panties and bra and ladies jeans everyday and sometimes low heels have been outed a couple of times but i am to old and just dont care anymore what others think I am not hurting any one

Hi,

I am a woman a interesexed one , i wear only womans clothes as i dont have any male clothes, im bald as .
    most of the time dont have make up . eye brow liner because of being burnt age 5, right side of my face. & left hand tho im okay its still there,

Im known by a ...LOT... of people & they, most any way know my back ground , so no probs at all. & im accepted for who i am. ..
    As to my wigs no not any more , i did for 11 years , & no way will i again, my pic shows you what i wear scarves or head wear,

...noeleena...

I'm blessed with a wonderful head of long hair that I never hide even in drab mode.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Suchacutie, look a bit closer. There are often subtle differences between men's and women's clothing. If you don't look for them or expect them they probably won't be noticed. I have both men and women's jeans. Men's jeans have full length pockets and long zippers and are cut much slimmer. T-shirts, the men's have rounder necklines whereas the women's might have a slight taper going outward to the shoulders. I've worn a complete set of women's clothing sans makeup and nobody has batted an eye.

I prefer dressing in women’s clothes while presenting myself as a woman: wigs, makeup, forms, etc. But I can’t always present myself as a woman.

But now, I buy mostly female clothes. When presenting as a female, I wear a size 6 or 8 in jeans/pants. But, in male mode I wear a size 12 so that the jeans/pants appear loose, the way that many guys wear them. What’s most difficult is finding women’s shirts that I can wear in male mode, but I have had some luck. The point being that when presenting as either male or female, I am wearing women’s clothes.

Today, I went to the movies; wearing women clothes only: panties, jeans, t-shirt, jacket and sneakers, but presenting myself as male. To me this is the best of both worlds.

Let me be clear, the women clothes that I wear when presenting as male are a few sizes larger and gender neutral — but they are women’s clothes.

I never go out dressed partially.. With me, it's all out or "endrabbe"

Presenting myself as a total Doode, or a total woman is the choice I undertake.. So far I've not had any difficulties maintaining my "male" image

Seriously though, it takes me from 2-3 hrs to get dressed, after all a gurl has to change her wardrobe at least six times to be considered female doesn't she, or is that ME when I'm BLONDE

Like Yolanda, with me it is all or nothing when I go out.

Now when I was in my early teens I did take an absolute delight in talking with some girls while I was wearing their panties under my jeans. They had no idea. They were sisters of my male school friends who I had stolen some of my first clothing from when being around their homes. (Panties and a few skirts)

I will partially dress at home, but since those early days I never wanted to blur the edges. Either David was out there in the real world, or Susan. David is totally male mode and Susan is fully en femme – no frillies under David’s jeans and no jockey shorts under Susan's dresses.

Wear what you like, this is 2011 honey. Other than panties and or hose, I do wear ladies jeans around the house and even out to eat etc. I may branch out to wearing more as the jeans part of that is fairly new to me. I am more interested in wearing makeup in male mode and am just begininng to experiment with that.

As a pre-HRT M2F, even when out in drab, I dress entirely in women's clothes. Bra and panties underneath, skinny/flared bottom jeans or leggings, a tight t-shirt or sweater. I have 2 pairs of mostly gender neutral women's sneakers, a pair of leather slide sandals and pink flip-flops. I let my hair down, put on a light pink eyeshadow, mascara and clear lipgloss. I stay clean shaven all the time. I've gotten a few giggles from the teenage girls, and confused a lot of guys as I've exited the men's restroom. My drab look is very androgynous, and the only time you'll see me in guy clothes -- i.e. slacks, collared shirt and loafers, is if we've got clients in the office at work or for special family events.

I also have my finger and toe-nails painted, usually black, or a very dark purple or green.
    Last edited by AnnaCalliope; 05-07-2011 at 07:20 PM.