Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The woman or the clothes?

Feels Feminine

The woman or the clothes?

Something I have noticed about myself and wonder if others do the same? When I see a pretty woman, I find myself noticing her clothes, make-up, shoes, nail polish, even the color of her hose. I have completely analyzed how she looks from her head to her toes. Do you find yourself doing the same? I find it as a free service on fashion and make-up and gather many tips from observing.

Yep, I closely examine just about every woman I see. More now than ever, it's like you said, a free lesson on fasion and make-up.
    But in my part of the world.. it seem that there's not too many women to emulate.

Banned Read only

The woman or the clothes?

Both, I love checking out women because they are beautiful.
    I love checking out the clothes etc. of women approx. my own age, height.
    It's a great help in creating a female image.

Love Angela XX

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela XX
    Both, I love checking out women because they are beautiful.
    I love checking out the clothes etc. of women approx. my own age, height.
    It's a great help in creating a female image.

Love Angela XX

Same here.

I always check out what the women are wearing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

most of the time I'm thinking I'd kill to look that good in that outfit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Feels Feminine
    You're not alone!

I now stare at them for twice as long. One of these days I will get a slap!
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

GypsyKaren
    I do it all the time. I see a woman in an attractive outfit, and I wonder how it'd look on me.

GypsyKaren

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    I do EXACTLY the same thing! --- I learn from the chicks!
    [SIZE="3"][50 miles from ANYWHERE![/I][/SIZE]

I just finished a 5 day training class at work. I so wanted to tell one of the instructors, a very nice lady, she needed a larger cup sized bra. And a full coverage one wouldn't hurt also. She had on a demi bra, and had a bad case of booby overflow. But as the saying goes, descretion being the greater part of valor, and I was being paid well for going to the class, I kept quiet. Thin blouses were one thing, but even with a sweat shirt, the overflow showed. And she wasn't that young or good looking.

I just love looking at women.
    The clothes are a bonus.
    I was sitting beside a lovely lady the other night and noticed her shoes, a pair of platforms with a 3 inch heel but closed and casual. I had thought the style went out in the sixties or after disco died but there they were. I thought they looked so attractive on her that I hunted down a pair for myself and ordered them. They're sitting up under my bed right now. I've put alot of hours into them since they arrived at the beginning of the week.
    Wonderful!

Hello

I have to say of late I look at what they wear more than what they look like. Use to just look at what they look like now it is a fasion thing.

Love

Darcy Ann

Lately....

.... I have noticed that the "I wouldn't mind a bit of that" male side of me has almost gone, sure I am attracted to women but I mostly only look at them to see how they are dressed, their makeup, mannerisms etc, wish I was the girl I was looking at rather than being with her!, maybe I'm TS and haven’t realized it yet.

Hugs
    Michelle xxx

Yes, I will often look at a pretty and shapely woman and think, "I'd love to be dressed in that outfit!"

I do it too! I love looking at well dressed attractive women. Study the heck out of what they are wearing, how they have their hair done, etc.

I always check out the women if you know what I mean. And their clothing also. Angie

I live to watch the ladies and their clothes. I love it.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

I think it depends on the lady
    if they look attractive and aroound my age i cant help but check and admire her outfit.
    Although some women of any age look so good
    I start looking for three wishes
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Lately I have found myself looking at beautiful women, Think "That is a really nice dress, I bet it is my size, I wonder if she would like a man dressed in her clothes." So I guess that I am thinking about the whole package. I would love to be together with that beautiful woman and get into he clothes too.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by Alie
    Not only observe, but if I can make a nice compliment, that is if it is possible without sending a wrong message
    The number of times I have nearly done that, then had to quickly bite my lip.

Love
    Brenda XXX
    Brenda Elizabeth
    A Mayflower lass

Wow, until I admitted to myself that I am a crossdresser and I have started dressing more frequently, I never paid that much attention. But I do now. I look over every fine detail. From how she does her hair, to her nails, to how she wears her clothes to how she puts on her eyeliner. I also wonder if she might be a crossdresser herself.

Britney

"emulation requires close observation ".. I think..
    I remember walking through the doors of the Mall of America (endrab') with a freind of mine..and striding out was the most statuesque blonde godess, dressed in a form fitting black leather buisness skirt suit...4" heels and OMG !!!
    I actualy froze in my tracks for a moment to "take her in", and as I slowly stumbled past her, she smiled and winked at me, in such a "knowing" way... as if to say "Yes I am"! and "Thank you baby !" I hurt my neck getting a rear view....and still wonder what it would be like to be ...hmmmm... Her !?
    Last edited by Khriss; 10-01-2005 at 09:58 AM. Reason: add
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

The other day on a crowded train home a lovely woman got one and stood in the ailse in front of me leaning against the back to back seats. She was very pretty and blonde but what had me fasinated was the beautifully taliored business suit she had on. It was a serious pinstripe trouser suit but it just fitted her to perfection. I did look a bit too much at her, but she was directly in front of me and really wanted to see how you can look fem in the most 'manly' of outfits.

It really is all about the shape underneath, alas something my body will never match!:mad:

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Me too, I almost asked one very sexy lady the other day what brand her pantyhose were.

Mind you it has it's nice times too. Like this afternoon when I saw a young woman wearing the same pantyhose I have on. Nice knowing that she has great tast as well
    Love Sandra xx